• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches

Kwakye94

Neo Member
Man i love the
Old Hunter's Bone
its so funny watching people in pvp trying to dodge away

While i
Smoke shift
towards them and stick ludwig's holy blade in their face :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any game from the Souls franchise

oh and Link to the Past, the GOAT

Artex

Banned
Anybody else handle (Final Boss)
Gehrman
in a similar fashion? Finally "finished" (I still have some Chalice work to do and already plowed through the central Yharnam in NG+...funny remembering back to what a noob I was last time I played this section. Now I am a fearless distributor of hot death).

Also finished him with a visceral attack. Sogood.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3giTD3zFY

I'm at the end game zone and depth 4 chalice and I'm still not getting any rating 15 bloodgem to drop =(

Is there any good spot to farm for the trophy?

Dez_

I'm at the end game zone and depth 4 chalice and I'm still not getting any rating 15 bloodgem to drop =(

Is there any good spot to farm for the trophy?
If you keep doing the chalice dungeons, going further, you'll start to pick them up naturally. I got it from one of the bosses there, the wolf/pyro thing.

I'm suprised at how easy B
lood-Starved Beast
was in the Ailing Loran chalice dungeon. All i did was parry him the entire time, which is odd since i could never parry the story mode version and always needed a cooperator.

He's in there as well?! FS I just defeated him lower Hintertomb. He was the penultimate boss.

taybul

Gonna repost this for help cause I feel like an idiot it it can be opened...

In the forbidden woods there's a path on the left around the dog cages. This will lead down to a cave...I'll let you discover the rest.
No, he's talking about by the big bonfire
in Central where the giant is banging on the door

If this is the case I think that's where you come out of from the sewers.

If we get DLC for Bloodborne, do you think it will be more like Dark Souls/Artorias or more like DS2/the three Kings? Personally I'm hoping for the latter, just because I want as much Bloodborne as possible. I'd really like to see some more weapons, as well as something useful for Arcane builds.

you can get 1 from first layer boss in A
iling loran

Did that, just my luck I got a rating 14 =(

If you keep doing the chalice dungeons, going further, you'll start to pick them up naturally. I got it from one of the bosses there, the wolf/pyro thing.

Yup, did that but he drop a rating 14 for me =(

Give this a shot - it's a glyph for a dungeon that has it: link

Alright thanks! EDIT: it seems like it's still luck based...

If we get DLC for Bloodborne, do you think it will be more like Dark Souls/Artorias or more like DS2/the three Kings? Personally I'm hoping for the latter, just because I want as much Bloodborne as possible. I'd really like to see some more weapons, as well as something useful for Arcane builds.

I know most fans would probably want one big dlc like Artorias, but honestly I would love it if they spread it out over 3 dlcs like in DS2, just so this Bloodborne train ride would last longer.

Who here didnt cheese the fight aainst dude that
mortally woudned Eileen
? After 2 tries and i saw the damage her slash and pistol does to me i knew i gotta cheese him/her... Aint nobody got blood vials fo that.

Arjen

mortally woudned Eileen
? After 2 tries and i saw the damage her slash and pistol does to me i knew i gotta cheese him/her... Aint nobody got blood vials fo that.

I used the wooden shield against him. Pretty effective against the gun.

Soulhouf

Hail the Nightmare! OST get!

CDxykGLW8AE9rVb.jpg

Trakan

mortally woudned Eileen

I've beaten him legit twice. He's easy to manipulate if you don't get greedy. If you just get one hit in and back away, his AI doesn't really know what to do. It's programmed to parry the hell out of you if you R1 spam him.

Alpende

What the heck? In the main game I could just stand still and maintain a viewpoint in the
Rom
fight when he uses his ranged arcane attack but this doesn't work in the chalice version. Weird.

How many does the CE have?

The only disappointing thing about it is the cover. I'm kinda getting sick of it seeing it everywhere. They could go with an original art.

Okay I heard wrong, same amount of tracks. I am debating about buying it since I already have the collector's digital but for soundtracks I really like I also like owning a hard copy.

SxP

Defeated M
artyr Logarius
on my first try. What a fight, got only one blood vial left when I killed him. It's a really fun and satisfying boss fight, definitely one of the best so far.

And removing my Yharnam Hunter Cap for the C
rown of Illusions
after that battle was pretty funny. Had a massive streak of blood across my face. I love that attention to detail, even when switching equipment.

Ferr986

Didn't know you can stun Rom from teleporting.

Btw just got a weird invasion. I invaded some dude and the Frontier and when he saw me he just sat down, like waiting for his death? Coudln't do it lol I'm weak

I'm pvp ing in that reddit chalice now. Lot of fun!

oh yeah gonna try there. Frontier is strangely empty right now.

so i'm at the end game here. if i beat the game and go new game +, will the chalice dungeons scale, get tougher? if they do i might as well just dive into all that on this game.

Saint9806

What the heck? In the main game I could just stand still and maintain a viewpoint in the
Rom
fight when he uses his ranged arcane attack but this doesn't work in the chalice version. Weird.

Just stand still behind a pillar.

I died a couple times to Rom in the chalice last night as well. The chalice version is harder because there is less room and Rom stays on the wall most of the time which makes it easier for the spiders to track you.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Who here didnt cheese the fight aainst dude that ? After 2 tries and i saw the damage her slash and pistol does to me i knew i gotta cheese him/her... Aint nobody got blood vials fo that.
I didn't. I was in NG++ too. He took me two tries, though I had him to a sliver when I died the first time, haha.
People say hunters don't scale with NG and NG+ but that guy hit like a goddamn truck so I really don't think that's true...

mortally woudned Eileen

Its easy to not cheese him, you need to bait him to attack and given enough distance with the Ludwig can do a charge 2h attack due to him just walking to you.

Top Bottom