• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches

Wow wtf that was way shorter than the others.....false alarm

I guess it's just the first section that throws in larger amount of more dangerous enemies

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Anyways I am progressing with mey skill/tinge build.

I switched it up, no longer using the rifle spear but instead the reiterpallasch. That's a really nice weapon by the way. As far as I am concerned, the cane can shove it.

Fellas, I just died after Micolash without activating the upper bird cage lift or lamp. Now the large bridge is gone. What to do? Game broken?

Edit: nvw

Alebrije

Get three Moon Runes and go to
Mergo's Loft: Middle
. You will never need to farm again after that.

Yep , best rune /spot combination to farm , you can farm easily 300000 echoes on a few minutes (1-3 minutes ) and no not need to fight most of enemies since they kill each other

Putty

Wanna hand? What level are you?

97 now mate, just levelled up a couple of times as had ran out of Vials. I just got a bit hot headed and was just pounding instead of doing what i was doing for first half of the fight which was having a few digs and backing off. Its just when 2 of em are in the mist it gets dicey.

I think people lied to me about the gargoyles in cainhurst. I'm on NG+ with 2 eye runes trying to get some blood stone chunks and those guys never dropped any on two runs.

Is the other best spot the wolves in upper cathedral I hear?

I think people lied to me about the gargoyles in cainhurst. I'm on NG+ with 2 eye runes trying to get some blood stone chunks and those guys never dropped any on two runs.

They drop them but it's super rare. I probably got a grand total of like 2 from them. Tried farming and never had any luck

I've gotten a few chunks from them, but it's going to take a lot more than 2 runs to get them. Chunks are not common at ALL.

BouncyFrag

I've gotten a few chunks from them, but it's going to take a lot more than 2 runs to get them. Chunks are not common at ALL.
I got a chunk off one the first time I explored Cainhurst thinking it would be a good spot to farm. That one chunk is the only one I ever got.

Upper Cathedral is the best spot. Chunks are still really rare but I've managed to get a good amount doing that over and over.

I got a chunk off one the first time I explored Cainhurst thinking it would be a good spot to farm. That one chunk is the only one I ever got.

You should have found more in Cainhurst as item pickups. There's 2 I can think of off the top of my head.

mephixto

Banned

I don' t know it they drop of chunks is rare but in Yhargul there are this things like wolves but without fur and with a human leg hanging from their asses, I usually do sneaky viceral attacks to them and they sometimes drop chunks.

Loran Darkbeast down. I had to defeat it quickly since I'm going to see the Avengers. I love the Darkbeast soundtrack. I must say though, if you don't stun it, you'll be in for an extremely tough fight.

So everyone saying Paarl is an easy boss should try fighting it without staggering it and try talking shit again.

myco666

For fun I guess, some days I spend 3-4 hours just farming echoes, blood, bullets while playing alone or coop.

I am on NG++ so no much new to do btw

But two hours in a location that can be beaten in one or two minutes. Sounds really boring. Rather would farm in
Mensis
since it is atleast somewhat challenging.

Lvl 148 still asking for help in last chalice, 1st boss

What is your glyph? I can try to help.

Saint9806

Feeling good on my play as of late. Currently level 92 on NG+ and beat Vicar Amelia on my 2nd try. My first playthrough, I must have died at least 7 or 8 times to her before summoning for help. After I beat VA, I thought I messed up by
touching the skull before talking to Eileen.
One of my major priorities this playthrough is to finish her quest because I killed her during my first playthrough. Anyway, I touched the skull and then remembered I was supposed to talk to her first. So, I went back to hunters dream and the lamp for Oedon's Tomb was unavailable. I went the other route and found her fighting
Henryk.
I was glad she wasn't dead yet and helped her kill him. So, her quest is still alive for me. So happy about that.

cslesce

Heir or Moon 3 runes + Mergo Loft : middle best farming place?

Which place to get +9 blood chunks?

For rock i know where it's :)

97 now mate, just levelled up a couple of times as had ran out of Vials. I just got a bit hot headed and was just pounding instead of doing what i was doing for first half of the fight which was having a few digs and backing off. Its just when 2 of em are in the mist it gets dicey.

I am 90 and can help later? I just ran away from all the duplicates she created.

Beat Amelia.

Thank god! Yikes.
As for what's next:
The dudes right of the church (looking at it) are pretty tough. The forest to the left is a little scary, but seems manageable. And then there's that password door I can probably get through now.

I kind of wish I could get some nice loot though.

Philippo

11070785_850341578348237_6250119236694120434_n.jpg

This was better than expected.

Beat Amelia.

Thank god! Yikes.
As for what's next:
The dudes right of the church (looking at it) are pretty tough. The forest to the left is a little scary, but seems manageable. And then there's that password door I can probably get through now.

Left

danthefan

Beat Amelia.

Thank god! Yikes.
As for what's next:

Go left.

bargeparty

Just got rekt by someone. Not sure what they were using but a single bullet took out maybe 40% of my hp.

That's just stupid.

So I tried to take out the guy with the machinegun turret...

He utterly destroyed me, and has also a fuck ton of HP.

Fume knight? Artorias? Those are jokes man compared some of these hunters NPC's...

Top Bottom