• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters |OT| Old Hunters. New Tricks, Bells & Whistles.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
As much as I love Dark Souls 2, I think you're better off buying only Bloodborne for now.

Dark Souls 3 should be out by the time you're done with all those games... so maybe it's better that you jump into the series with that entry.

If people are saying this then there must be a reason, alright I'll take out DS and add FFXX2 remaster LE from squares site for $19.99

Ebrietas' lasers broke me, so I cooped her. I still feel shameful to this day :(

I was so close to saying fuck it and summoning for OoK. Somehow got him though. Hands were indeed shaking.

I actually took advantage of my self rule to bring in CPU support for Ebrietas this time around, glad they put these AI summons in seeing that I haven't renewed my PS Plus.

This reminds of another interesting point about this DLC for me, I had no messages to back me up so well set traps and pincer attacks were that much more effective, I like to think I may have evaded an explosive fate in the first area of the DLC with the support of other players messages.

sn00zer

Is not optional, but hard as fuck? Yeah.

K7kbDfa.gif

Hypron

Oh wow I just got 2 blood rocks in a single Chalice dungeon. The boss on the third floor dropped one and there was a second one in a chest in the main area of the fourth floor.

Glyph's qkq698ii and it's a Pthumeru Ihyll chalice with fetid and rotted offerings if anyone's interested in blood rocks to upgrade their DLC weapons.

Edit: Whaaat I just got a third one by beatin the layer 4 boss.

Is the whirligig a good alternative to the LHB and Kirkhammer for a Strength build? I'm pretty bored of the other two and was thinking of giving it a whirl
kek

Edzi

After equipping all three Clockwise Metamorphosis runes and getting a 30% boost to my hp, I don't think OoK can one shot me anymore on NG+++. Now I just have to deal with the fact that he still has a ton of health.

silva1991

Did anone else notice in the swamp entrance
there is actually a city under the water

That's Yharnam.
I'm not sure if you fully explored the first area or not, but near the pizza cutter one of the shell monsters will fall out of nowhere. well now we know it falls from the final area .

Fhtagn

It's my personal favorite. Ps4 version fixed the hitboxes too which locks it in 1st for me

Only souls game with proper magic characters

They definitely did not fix the hit boxes on the hippo grab, which is the single most egregious grab attack in the series. Impossible range, vacuums from a huge distance, instant death to almost any possible player character even if very high level in NG.

The hitboxes in the Fume Knight fight are a work of art though.

Top Bottom