• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters |OT| Old Hunters. New Tricks, Bells & Whistles.

Vitor711

Now I'm re-downloading everything. Just deleted all bloodborne data. Hope this works... Going to take hours though.

Why does the old hunters say installed when I get to psn even though I just wiped bloodborne off my HDD? Wtf. Unless it's part of the 1.07 update I'm downloading.

Trying that now, fingers crossed... I updated the game and bought the DLC from the store while at work on Monday. It should be there so hopefully this sorts it out.

Edit: fuck dude. Nothing.

Only thing I can suggest would be to delete game data and redownload the patch...

Now I'm re-downloading everything. Just deleted all bloodborne data. Hope this works... Going to take hours though.

Why does the old hunters say installed when I get to psn even though I just wiped bloodborne off my HDD? Wtf. Unless it's part of the 1.07 update I'm downloading.

Yeah the DLC is in the patch, the old hunters download off of psn is the unlock key for it.

Agram

It's part of the update

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif

I finally did it! Beat
OoK
. This is so satisfying, I can hear my heart thumping in my chest. Man I'm so happy right now.

Ok so this is probably the COOLEST thing that's ever happened to me across all souls games.

Me and this other guy were helping someone beat
Lady Maria
. Now none of us know each other we are all completely random but..... Well you gotta see the ending. I was floored when it happened. Couldn't believe it.

http://youtu.be/GQXttDX4VUk

Someone needs to Gif the end cause that's really cool. Confederate's unite!

Well shit I take back my statement about matchmaking being fine...cannot seem to connect for whatever reason after helping someone else just fine 1 hour ago :/

Ardenyal

Grimløck;186885530 said:
man, matchmaking is garbage

Matchmaking has been working really well for me. Even got defiled chalice dungeon done for my second character with summons on every boss.

Well shit I take back my statement about matchmaking being fine...cannot seem to connect for whatever reason after helping someone else just fine 1 hour ago :/

It's ok dude, thank you for your help, I'll try to beat that motherfucker alone (I did beat the Watch Dog of the Old Lords alone, it can't be harder than that :p ).

myco666

Ok, we've met Valtr in the Forbidden Woods and equipped the Impurity rune - do vermin appear when you kill NPC hunters like Blood Dregs do?

You get Vermin by doing coop and killing bosses. You need to be the helper in order to get them as Host doesn't get them.

Vitor711

Only thing I can suggest would be to delete game data and redownload the patch...

Yeah the DLC is in the patch, the old hunters download off of psn is the unlock key for it.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. 3 hours to download 9GB is stupid though... Damn PSN speeds. Really hoping this works otherwise I'm SOL.

Can anyone help me with
Laurence
pls been stuck on him since the day the DLC came out and its driving me insane and i ain't quitting

BeeDog

Yeah, so, NG++(+?), second attempt on OoK. Imagine how much my heart was pounding by the end of the showdown. Thought I'd get a cardiac arrest.

07mZKIR.png

Only thing left now is the optional boss, but that can wait until another day.

Audioboxer

Awesome
It seems everyone is using that gesture

It's the new "praise the sun".

Going 25STR / 50ARC to run with the MGS and Boom Hammer. Pizza Cutter is good but arcane for all the new stuff it is. Eventually I'll try the beast claws and beast rune (with beast claws turned to arcane).

VinFTW

Bah, first time searching worldwide, lag was pretty rough :/

Hope you got it Mcwizardry! Only a sliver left when I died.

MrHoot

So any good strategies for ludwig in ng+ ? It seems almost impossible to summon anyone for me, apart from NPCs who don't help very much...seeing as this is like an abhorrent beast type of fight, should I maybe get a big slow weapon instead of a fast one since I can only place one hit at a time ?

Best place to farm blood vials for me is by warping to great bridge, killing all the enemies on and underneath the bridge (the werewolves, giants and people) and repeating. I get atleast blood vials per runthrough which takes me like 3 mins now.

SDR-UK

Can anyone help me with
Laurence
pls been stuck on him since the day the DLC came out and its driving me insane and i ain't quitting

I can give that a shot. We tried connecting yesterday I think but I never got in fot whatever reason. Password?

Laurence
should be a quick enough boss.

Manu

Best place to farm blood vials for me is by warping to great bridge, killing all the enemies on and underneath the bridge (the werewolves, giants and people) and repeating. I get atleast blood vials per runthrough which takes me like 3 mins now.

The best (not Chalice Dungeon) place to farm vials is the Lecture Hall.

Just kill the squishy dudes, get about 13K souls, buy 18 vials. Takes like 1 minute.

I got sloppy, I'll be there again.

Yea that was so close. Ill be here waiting to help anyone using GAFHUNT as their password

I just ran to the 1st floor lecture room, cleared out the students and spent the echoes, seems quicker.

17 should last a few more attempts.

EDIT: I feel like a right knob, just rang the Choir Bell instead of the Beckoning Bell. Lol.

Top Bottom