• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

I just want to thank mousepad42 for setting up the 4-pack deal. Can't wait to play.

eidt: also, just added myself to the steam borderlands group ID: blackMamba1187

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just updated the OP. Wowza.

Remember to join the Steam group or XBL group for ease of access! I am also adding people on Steam to my main friends list, but you can feel free to remove me or decline if you want. I love Steam :p

If you haven't caught on yet, I update this once a day, so please don't repost your name unless you see others added from around you since the last time I posted.

Also GRR PC VERSION NOT OUT YET GRR

TheFallen

I'll be playing all day, just use the BorderlandsGAF friends list on XBL to invite/join me (GT: Xploited13). Just let me get to like lvl 3 at least first. :lol

Remember, keep sending friend requests to BorderlandsGAF to get in the group (except if you're a lurker). At max limit for today.

i uh, need 3 more people for a steam 4pack. I already did this with ruroni for l4d and everything went well. I'd also prefer sending someone else the money, since I'm a junior and all.

I got the friend request from the BorderlandsGAF account.

Accepted it.

Now I will be at home and playing by 6:30 p.m CENTRAL time./7:30PM EASTERN

Look for me..... OBSJiesen

(360)

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
360 Crew

I want to get together 4 of us for some gaf borderlands coop!

PM me if you're interested. Starting at 5:30 CST (no later than 6 CST)

Alivor

Just picked it up, should be playing this A LOT. XBL: Alivor

I should join whenever, unless I'm in the middle of a quest or already in another game.

TheFallen

Spruchy (GT: SPRUCHY86) and I will be doing some co-op on our Hunter/Siren characters at 7:30PM EST if anyone is interested in joining us. We're level 16, so if you're close enough - send us a message on XBL. My GT is Xploited13

KiKaL said:
I'm still looking for a group for the 4 pack. I had one started but looks like it may have fallen through.

PM'd you about that, so far we have...

1) Kikal
2) SuperAwesome
3) charsace
4) Terrifyer

Got everyone, who's going to receive the money first and handle everything? not me!

Edit: Contact KiKaL for his paypal information assuming you're on this list and send him the 33.75 and your steamid.

Edit: Everything went absolutely perfect, thanks everyone.

KanZolo

anyone elses online for PS3 fucked?

None of my friends show up on invite list and if i go into join a match, the shit freezes.

Gamefly just sent me this for the 360 so plz add me to the list, ill be down for lots of co-op (only way to play it IMO)
gamertag: el devilchicken

Zzoram

KanZolo said:
anyone elses online for PS3 fucked?

None of my friends show up on invite list and if i go into join a match, the shit freezes.

PS3 online is a bit borked, Gearbox says they're working on a patch.

TheFallen

Would like to arrange a co-op session for tomorrow. If anyone around level 21 would like to join some co-op Wednesday 8:00pm EST on XBL, just feel free to hop in to the party (my GT is Xploited13) we'll be in.

Top Bottom