• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Who I should I root for? Is Rios a good guy? I used to root for Pac back when I started following boxing in 2010, but I hear Pac isn't really a good guy. I like Mayweather even if he is also an asshole, he's too good for me to not root for him.

Who I should I root for? Is Rios a good guy? I used to root for Pac back when I started following boxing in 2010, but I hear Pac isn't really a good guy. I like Mayweather even if he is also an asshole, he's too good for me to not root for him.

Pac is a "good" guy.

edit: why is it so dead here? No one is going to watch?!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Pac is a "good" guy.

edit: why is it so dead here? No one is going to watch?!

Boxing GAF never has anyone posting:/ Also because there's no thread in OT, only in community. For UFC they make an official thread for the matches in OT.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Mexicans fight till they drop.

This probably ends in 10, but the fight might be ended at 9 by the doc.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Not sure if he can get ko'ed. They may stop the fight if anything but we will see.

You're right and actually I think Pac usually will bring the fight to the end even if knows he could go for the knockout, when fighting someone he is totally outclassing.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Geez Rios now looks like a new Star Trek alien species.

He already "beat" Bradley and it wasn't that good of a fight

I say Marquez or maybe Provodnikov

No way Provodnikov can do much better than Rios, Pac wasn't even going all the way here.

kinggroin

Banned
All undercard fights were absolutely entertaining (even if lopsided) and Paquiao fought the smartest and fastest I've seen him fight in some time.

Tom_Cody

lmao...that's one salty & slurry Rios interview
Seriously. I've been on the "Rios is going to get brain damage" bandwagon for years and his slurred speech after this fight was simply appalling.

I can't believe Arum and his manager had him fight Alvarado twice in a row and then threw him in to be slaughtered with Pacquiao.

Antonio Tarver comeback fight tonight on Fox Sports 1, card just started. He's fighting some no hoper for the INTERIM Naba heavyweight title. Interim. The announcers are hyping up Tarvers "plan" to get a title fight. He'll prob get ko'd tonight.

Clott

Trying to figure out what time the mosley fight is on. I found a place thats showing it, but 3AM on wednesday, that would be tonight, right.

Top Bottom