• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

abuC

Golovkin-Rubio-Poster1.jpg

donaire-next-fight-october-2014.jpg

Kind of want to put $100 on Rubio, just because.

abuC

GGG is so impressive but he ends up hurting himself, the odds of Cotto or Jr stepping in the ring just drop with every ass whooping.

jchap

I hate that the current state of boxing means we won't get to see GGG against any of the other top 3 middleweights.

abuC

I hate that the current state of boxing means we won't get to see GGG against any of the other top 3 middleweights.

I think Cotto would be the most likely to fight him, he'd get crushed and I can't see Canelo or JR going in there with him.

GGG is avoid at all costs right now

TuXx

I think Cotto would be the most likely to fight him, he'd get crushed and I can't see Canelo or JR going in there with him.

GGG is avoid at all costs right now

I don't think Cotto would take the bait. Cotto just wanted to make history by winning that 4th tittle and seize a opportunity by beating up a crippled Martinez. Cotto is really a welterweight and GGG is too big for him.

I can see GGG fighting Canelo down the road now that he's in HBO and Chavez would be willing to take the fight once he irons out his contract dispute.

Andre Ward needs to drop in weight and fight GGG or go up and fight the winner of Hopkins/Kovelev. He's fought twice in two years. He can't draw flies to shit. Trying to make GGG go up to meet him is bitchmade. GGG is the draw, he brings all the $ to the table. You want a piece of that, drop down to fight him or stay on the commentary team while Lamply and Kellerman fellate you and the general public yawns.

Tom_Cody

What a great night of fights. It looks like GGG is going to be in with Martin Murray next, a guy who is undefeated outside of getting the shaft in his decision loss to Sergio Martinez. I can't wait.

Nicholas Walters looked like a monster. Poor Donaire. I hope we get to see Vasyl Lomachenko against Walters sometime in 2015

Top Bottom