• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Tom_Cody

There's a card on showtime tonight, talk about boxing overload.
And it's a quadrupleheader. My DVR is going to be overloaded for the next few months.

I have a friend coming in out of town so I'm not going to be able to watch any of these boxing until Sunday. PBC, Showtime, and HBO. I think I'm just going to try to avoid spoilers online and stretch this out into next week.

abuC

And it's a quadrupleheader. My DVR is going to be overloaded for the next few months.

I have a friend coming in out of town so I'm not going to be able to watch any of these boxing until Sunday. PBC, Showtime, and HBO. I think I'm just going to try to avoid spoilers online and stretch this out into next week.

I don't have a DVR, so I'll have to watch Showtime first since I use my parents log in for Showtime anywhere and thankfully NBC sports has replays on their site.

Leunam

Harper is just stumbling from one end of the ring to the other. Got rocked more than once here besides the knockdown from that beautiful cross.

BadAss2961

Arreola reaching bum status now. Looks like he didn't even train for this fight. Probably the worst shape i've ever seen him in, and that's saying something. lol

Hindsight and all but Lopez should have taken a knee after that first hard punch. He was out on his feet and ate a couple more shots that probably did him in.

BadAss2961

Ref might've missed a low blow from Pascal.

Pascal hanging tough, landing some good shots. But I always have the feeling Kovalev is just another punch away from ending it.

Tubie

Yea looking at the replay, it seemed this was the inevitable end of Pascal. Kovalev's slip just gave a few more seconds to Pascal.

Top Bottom