• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

3Sixty

DeGale is awkward enough to cause anyone problems.

Had him by KO before the fight but could see him boxing to a decision now.

Dirrell is so frustrating. All that speed and power but he gets unsettled so easily.

But he's taken the last 3 rounds I reckon. This could be close. 13/2 on Dirrell looking slightly less foolish

3Sixty do I cash out now at 2/1?

Turin

Banned
Dirrell showed more heart and grit than I ever thought he had. Definitely not on the level that some thought he could be.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ward vs. DeGale if the fight can be made.

Tom_Cody

Do you guys know if they show the early undercard online or on another channel? My cousin is one of the early fights.
Very cool. Who is he?
http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=713295

Unfortunately they don't broadcast them. PBC shows are time-buys with the networks (they pay for time and then collect advertising) so they have strict broadcast limitations. And they don't show the prelims online anywhere either.

I was originally going to go the card, and that full undercard is kind of making me regret my decision. Oh well.

Very cool. Who is he?
http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=713295

Unfortunately they don't broadcast them. PBC shows are time-buys with the networks (they pay for time and then collect advertising) so they have strict broadcast limitations. And they don't show the prelims online anywhere either.

I was originally going to go the card, and that full undercard is kind of making me regret my decision. Oh well.

Wesley Ferrer. I was planning on going also, but i kept putting off buying the tix until it was too late. i might check stubhub see what prices are going for there. he was selling tix for 52 anfd 82, i should have bought them early. anyways, hoping he keeps that 0!

Tom_Cody

Wesley Ferrer. I was planning on going also, but i kept putting off buying the tix until it was too late. i might check stubhub see what prices are going for there. he was selling tix for 52 anfd 82, i should have bought them early. anyways, hoping he keeps that 0!
Good luck to him.

I agree that Khan should take this handily. I would not be surprised if Algieri made it interesting, but I think the gap in actual boxing ability is too large.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I can't see Khan winning this. Chris is getting tired I think, but not enough for Khan to turn things around that much.

Algieri can barely miss with the right. He needs to be more intelligent with his pressure though, he gets alittle sloppy and Khan has caught him a few times coming forward.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Definitely the 7th round for Khan, made me think of Mayweather a little there.

Top Bottom