• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Turin

Banned
The fight might be more competitive than we think in the first half. Khan will certainly be as focused as ever and Saul still has those heavy feet.

I still think Canelo's knocking him out, it'll just be later than I initially thought.

In any case, we better get that fucking GGG fight in September.

Canelo fighting Khan next, at 155lb on May 7.

Holy shit that is huge for me, i want to see this badly!

confused_zps40d95687.gif~c200

Our cup runneth over this weekend.

Frampton-Quigg tomorrow. It's on Showtime at 5pm EST. This is going to be a good one.

Crawford-Lundy and Verdejo-Silva are on HBO a few hours later, at 10pm EST. Both shitty matchups but Crawford is always a treat and I've enjoyed watching Felix begin to realize his potential.

Lastly, Santa Cruz is taking on Kiko Martinez the same night, on Showtime at 9pm EST. Martinez is going to get smoked, but it's always a pleasure to watch Santa Cruz unload. It would be great if they could make something happen between Santa Cruz and Loma or Walters (though it looks like these two will fight each other soon).

Choose wisely!

Tom_Cody

Our cup runneth over this weekend.

Frampton-Quigg tomorrow. It's on Showtime at 5pm EST. This is going to be a good one.

Crawford-Lundy and Verdejo-Silva are on HBO a few hours later, at 10pm EST. Both shitty matchups but Crawford is always a treat and I've enjoyed watching Felix begin to realize his potential.

Lastly, Santa Cruz is taking on Kiko Martinez the same night, on Showtime at 9pm EST. Martinez is going to get smoked, but it's always a pleasure to watch Santa Cruz unload. It would be great if they could make something happen between Santa Cruz and Loma or Walters (though it looks like these two will fight each other soon).

Choose wisely!
Fun boxing weekend.

Frampton-Quigg is god-tier, but it's a shame that the others aren't taking on better opposition.

RBH

jim-ross.jpg

Jim Ross, best known as a longtime play-by-play voice for World Wrestling Entertainment, has signed on to be a boxing announcer for CBS Sports. His debut will be March 12th, the first of eight scheduled monthly events at the Downtown Las Vegas Event Center called "Knockout Night at the D." It will be Ross' first regular broadcasting gig since he filled in on WWE broadcasts following Jerry Lawler's heart attack in 2012.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6830...wwe-announcer-jim-ross-signs-cbs-boxing-voice

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Really no surprise there. Crawford looked solid again. Lundy put himself in bad shape when he switched up. He was having success in orthodox then he wants to get slick.

Leunam

I think it was the same ref from the GGG Lemieux fight. Made the same face when they exchanged hooks only GGG was the one blocking.

Top Bottom