• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

El Topo

Are we really going to shit on Martin even though he beat Glazkov? I mean, I haven't followed him at all, but that's a good win.

El Topo

I didn't watch the fight, but Glazkov lost as he blew out his knee.

Ha! Good to know. Haven't followed HW boxing at all lately.

Edit:
Yeah, not impressed. Glazkov looks like he should stick to LHW and Martin wasn't exactly great. No, not mindblowing, but not complete garbage either.

And it's over. 2 KD's from straight right hands from AJ. Martin fucked himself on the timing of the 2nd count but it woulda been over shortly after so meh.

Tenebrous

Well there's no denying his power, and I'm glad he won, but that's still a fake title to me. Go get some more experience, fight the Fury/Wlad winner, and let's see the real AJ in full flow!

Huh, didn't know Abraham fights tonight. Feels like its been ages since I last saw him.

Haha, from a another forum I frequent:

"Frank Bruno has to be sitting in the audience going: "I had to fight Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Tim Witherspoon for the title, and Joshua gets Charles Martin?"

Turin

Banned
Hopkins must have his fingers crossed that Abraham lands the big shot after this.

Would probably be an easy night for him.

Turin

Banned
5-2 for Pac. That wasn't a real knockdown and Bradley's blocking more left hands than Lampley wants to admit but Manny's way ahead nonetheless.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bradley should go forward, Manny is opened when retreating.

edit: Really stupid of Bradley to always be stepping back.

Radec

rofl
TadkV.gif

That quick left was too fast for Bradley.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
thought it was gonna be alot closer, was rooting for bradley but it has been a Pacquiao showcase in the first 11 round so far

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Horrible fight by Bradley, whenever he went forward Pac would retreat and lose focus. But instead Bradley spent the whole match stepping back.

Wonder if Pac's mom will behead a chicken on the ring while spitting vodka.

Turin

Banned
I had it 8-4 for Pacquiao. Par for the course between these two.

Bradley does better inside but getting Manny there is easier said than done.

Turin

Banned
Please no Canelo fight.

No point in him continuing but if he has to fight again, honestly I want to see another war with Marquez.

Crawford's time will come.

pac would die

Canelo throws one punch at a time far too often.

Manny's got way more speed.

I wouldn't be so sure that non combo Canelo would dominate Manny.

The agreed upon weight would be critical.

Either way, I'd rather see him fight Floyd again sans bs/non bs rotator cuff tear (who knows whether it was bs or not but let's remove all excuses

Btw, thanks for the $50 Manny, Pac by decision was easy money..............now this is the part where I kick myself for not betting more.

Canelo throws one punch at a time far too often.

Manny's got way more speed.

I wouldn't be so sure that non combo Canelo would dominate Manny.

The agreed upon weight would be critical.

Either way, I'd rather see him fight Floyd again sans bs/non bs rotator cuff tear (who knows whether it was bs or not but let's remove all excuses

Btw, thanks for the $50 Manny, Pac by decision was easy money..............now this is the part where I kick myself for not betting more.
Nah I'd rather Boxing not go through that circus again. We already saw Pac get schooled.

Top Bottom