• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Tom_Cody

That Easter fight was fantastic! Decided by the final round. I would love a rematch.

Regarding the Jacobs fight, I think he's the clear number 2 at 160, but I think Golovkin is simply too good for him. I would love to see Jacobs-Canelo though.

That Easter fight was fantastic! Decided by the final round. I would love a rematch.

Regarding the Jacobs fight, I think he's the clear number 2 at 160, but I think Golovkin is simply too good for him. I would love to see Jacobs-Canelo though.

Damn, I missed Jacobs last night! I need to watch some highlights. Interested in Brook tonight. I see it this way, if Brook can go longer than Khan did, it'll be a statement. Lasting longer against a much more dangerous opponent.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
The fight is early remember they are fighting in the UK

The fight will begin ~2:30 PDT

The HBO card will go live at 2:30 PM PDT/5:30 PM EDT. There will be no undercard on the HBO broadcast. They are only airing the main event so expect the main event to begin shortly after 2:30.

Massively worried for Kell here. If GGG turns up like he can, it's a scary proposition for anybody. Never mind a man up two weights.

You think he talks funny now, tomorrow he might be a couple of octaves higher.

rooting for kell brook
UFxeIAh.png

Rooting for Kell Brook, but I got Golovkin by 5th round stoppage.

Stupid fight for Kell to take, and I don't understand why he took it, unless he knows something we don't.

Top Bottom