• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Esperado

I almost want to pay for this, but being on this gaming forum is a constant reminder that $50 can buy me a new videogame over watching a few hours of fights.

Probably will start sometime between 11:30 PM EST and midnight, but the co-main event could easily headline Boxing After Dark so I'd recommend watching that too.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
DOBERMAN INC said:
Hope it starts soon,Starting to very much feel the need for sleep(03:33 here)
There's another fight to go I think, so like another hour at least.

Brinbe said:
Hate to say it, but you're right. Floyd is just on another level, god damn.

i was on the Pac bandwagon for a while, but i don't think he can beat PBF. Floyd is just like some strange, technically sound boxing machine. He just does not make mistakes or deviate from his plan.

harSon

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
i was on the Pac bandwagon for a while, but i don't think he can beat PBF. Floyd is just like some strange, technically sound boxing machine. He just does not make mistakes or deviate from his plan.

That's his best quality, he leaves no room for a boxer to come back.

Baby Milo

Ninja Scooter said:
Pac better not ever step into a ring with floyd.Floyd is landing almost 70% right now his style would have him killed against floyd.

charsace

PhoenixRising said:
I think he's an arrogant dick but Mayweather sure can box. Dude's got spider senses or something. Nothing seem to hit him.
Floyd is arrogant, but he isn't a dick. He has a reason to be arrogant seeing as how he is one of the most dominant boxers of all time.

Manny beat a past prime Hoya that had to cut a ton of weight to fight him. Because of that people thought he could beat Floyd. If they fight Floyd will kill him. Speed alone won't beat Floyd.

JMM has a similar style and Manny had trouble with him. Floyd would embarrass him.

Top Bottom