• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Phloxy said:
Love it when both fighters come in, show respect, and just fight, makes the fight so more interesting.
What would have thought we'd see this in boxing while Frank Mir talks about wanting to murder Brock in the Octagon.

hey Clottey:

bobs.jpg

"What is it, exactly, that you do here?"

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Pacquiao is a fucking beast :lol :lol Clottey is looking pathetic as fuck. It's obvious this is beyond his level.

Also, no wonder Mayweather didn't want this fight. He would get pummeled :lol

cvxfreak

The Cowboys Stadium is the nicest arena I've been to. Wow...

This match is boring though. Stopped caring that the cameraman is blocking my way. :lol

smoothj

one of the things that I like about boxing is the potential for long fight(battles)... mma has such short tittle fights normaly(yes I know they can last up to 25min)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
The few punches Clottey has thrown he has been able to land some but he just won't take a chance.

lol this temp trainer getting desperate telling Clottey that Manny is tired.... NOT.

see5harp

Regardless of what you may think of the Pacquiao fans...you really have to respect a fighter that will put himself on the line the entire fight like Pac. Guy is throwing 10 punch flurries in the 11th round. God he is a beast.

Pac is clearly the worse for wear, especially after those three brutal uppercuts, but as always everyone orgasms over pointless punch barrages to guys that aren't open for it.

Top Bottom