• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Sorry for the crazy multi posts, but what do you guys think will happen with HBO boxing now that the head dude has resigned from their sports division?

polyh3dron said:
Sorry for the crazy multi posts, but what do you guys think will happen with HBO boxing now that the head dude has resigned from their sports division?

Hopefully they'll stop being in Haymon's pocket, stop favouring GBP, and get into the business of putting on good fights instead of trying to do the job of promoters.

see5harp

Rooting for Khan but Zab has always been a good fighter to watch. I just hope that Zab doesn't fade like he usually does, because he'll eat a lot of crisp jabs in those later rounds. I think Khan may actually go for a knockout here as Judah is nowhere as dangerous as Maidana. Zab could end it with a quick uppercut though...he's got that chance.

K1LLER7 said:
anyone know what time the khan fight will start?
The HBO show starts in just a little over 30 minutes, probably with another fight to start first.

It is available on PPV in the UK but you apparently have to call your provider. Bad Left Hook has some more details on the situation.

I don't really like boxing all that much but I really do like watching Khan fight. First time I saw him against that guido a year back. It was really funny seeing him pummel the shit out of that dude.

Anyway, hoping Khan beats up Judah tonight.

Ninja Scooter said:
Lol Zab fakes the low blow and then quits. What a loser.

Pretty much this, he looked like he was beaten mentally the previous round when he was doing that eye blinking shit.

Hope they interview him so we can hear him whine

The M.O.B

Even if that was a lowblow(It wasn't), that was nowhere near Zabs groin. It barely even clipped the side of his thigh. A direct thigh shot can put a fighter down but not this little swipe he got.

Go back to fighting no name fighters Zab, you done.

Dude Abides

Banned
Alex Anderson said:
Pretty much this, he looked like he was beaten mentally the previous round when he was doing that eye blinking shit.

Hope they interview him so we can hear him whine

Whine whine headbutt clearly a low blow whine whine.

JUDAH-PUNCH.gif.pagespeed.ce.z3vru7SesF.gif

From this view it looks a bit like he caught the tip of his penis

Top Bottom