• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

The M.O.B said:
Dewey Bowzella Won btw
it was awesome too... Other dude kept spitting out his mouthpiece to stall, and the last time he did it he was juggling the mouthpiece and while he was doing that, Bozell CLOCKED him.

JLG-

Danny Garcia trying to pull a Mayweather
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
Holy shit one of those judges really fucked up, a guy who is actually a ref who was a replacement judge apparently. At least the decision went to the right guy.

jchap

After seeing the replays, I think he was faking. Hopkins tried to take the easy way out and paid the price.

JLG-

Bhop crying about dirty fouls during the interview. :lol Ironic coming from him.

Should've been a no contest though.

TheNatural

My Member!
He leaned on him, that's no excuse for throwing the guy to the ground. This shit is going to get overturned. Not that shit matters anyway. Boxing is a fucking joke.

JUST IMAGINE IF YOU BOUGHT A TICKET!!!!

Is there any other sport that continually shits all over its fans like boxing???? I knew this was going to suck, but this is beyond even my low long time boxing fan expectations.

TheNatural

My Member!
x Power Pad Death Stomp x said:
JUST IMAGINE IF YOU BOUGHT A TICKET!!!!

Is there any other sport that continually shits all over its fans like boxing???? I knew this was going to suck, but this is beyond even my low long time boxing fan expectations.

The funny thing is the California Athletic Commission pulling the ref out of the arena like he's fucking Earl Hebner or something after he screwed Bret Hart.

jchap

Shearie said:
Can someone explain what happened? I'm dying to know and I wasn't able to watch the fight tonight.

Hopkins lunged in with a right and Dawson ducked under it... Hopkins landed on Dawson's back. Dawson stood up and rolled his shoulder throwing Hopkins off him. Hopkins fell down and started to "scream in pain" and point to his shoulder. Hopkins seemed to say he couldn't continue thinking he would get a no contest. It was ruled that the throw was not a foul and Dawson was made the winner.

fallen.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
I'm looking at Dana White's Twitter for some epic trolling over more bullshit, but as I figured, no one gave a fuck about this PPV.

Heel

Dawson put his glove behind his knee. It's pretty clear that his intention was to dump him. How the fuck is that a TKO?

THIS AIN'T THE MMA!

TheNatural

My Member!
sien916 said:
Dawson put his glove behind his knee. It's pretty clear that his intention was to dump him. How the fuck is that a TKO?

THIS AIN'T THE MMA!

This just in: Tyson-Holyfield II decision reversed. Tyson won because Holyfield couldn't continue.

abuC

Shearie said:
Can someone explain what happened? I'm dying to know and I wasn't able to watch the fight tonight.

Bernard threw a lead right, Chad ducked and stepped into him into him, as Chad was coming up he lifted Hopkins off his feet and gave him a spine buster that might have dislocated Hopkins shoulder.

Top Bottom