• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

Xetherion

I haven't seen the video, I don't know what he did. I can see how Uda would help bc gen with his buff, but how does Zephyr help bc gen?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm going to try this team today with Oulu and Tree in place of Darv and Ulkina.

What items/spheres are you using?

items: cute, fujin potion, crescent dew, revive light, fujin tonic

Spheres:

Darvanshel: Sol Creator/Dandelga
Grah: Legwand
Ulkina: Drevas
Lilith: Legwand
Rowgen: Legwand
Lilly: Friend, forget spheres, but was frogged

I think Tree might be superior than Ulkina for this fight. Oulu instead of Darv won't matter bc if you have Rowgen/Lilith you'll have enough DPS.

chrono01

I know, not exactly Brave Frontier-related, but has anyone tried Gumi's other published title on iOS [Chain Chronicle, developed by SEGA]? It's available in Canada now on the iOS/Android app store [with a US release scheduled for December 8th].

I'm having a pretty fun time with it. I'm really liking the story/characters, a lot more than Brave Frontier. It's basically a unit defense game, but there's a lot of RPG elements mixed in too. The character art are done by various famous Japanese illustratorrs, and they even left in the original Japanese VO dialogue [for the battle voices]. I had to re-roll for a bit to get a 5*/UR starter, but I finally did [Aludra].

Unfortunately there's no OT here, so I thought I'd mention it in case anyone is interested in trying it out.

Anyway, back to Brave Frontier talk!

Shouta

I play the JP version of Chain Chronicle. It's a pretty decent game. The line defense is pretty ho-hum but the story content is pretty enormous for a mobile game. Lots of chars, lots of individual stories, and it has a pretty large main story too. In fact, I'm going to be playing it a bit more now that the Sen no Kiseki II collaboration event is going on for the game starting tonight.

Anyway, I got maxwell down to 40% but ran out of items to keep healed and she didn't hit Darvanshel or Ulkina to recharge their BBs. I think I need to farm some items for Fujin tonics for that fight. I've been meaning to get them in general.

Shouta

I may Sphere Frog Darv but it's tempting to Frog Narza too. Having all 3 mitigators is rough.

I wanted to save the Frog for Maxwell too =(

Corgi

Banned
i'm actually getting way less use out of maxwell than I originally thought. 1hit ko nuke team doesn't have that much uses besides FH and the hard dungeons, but more and more of the global ones are crit immune.

still a heavy hitter, but i'm finding more use out of elza because BB spammers are still ideal for most stuff and there are other units that don't do that much less damage than maxwell that provide better buffs with their sbb.

hmmmm.

chrono01

I play the JP version of Chain Chronicle. It's a pretty decent game. The line defense is pretty ho-hum but the story content is pretty enormous for a mobile game. Lots of chars, lots of individual stories, and it has a pretty large main story too. In fact, I'm going to be playing it a bit more now that the Sen no Kiseki II collaboration event is going on for the game starting tonight.

Anyway, I got maxwell down to 40% but ran out of items to keep healed and she didn't hit Darvanshel or Ulkina to recharge their BBs. I think I need to farm some items for Fujin tonics for that fight. I've been meaning to get them in general.
Yeah, the story is really surprising me. Each of the characters have individual backstories too, some pretty great stuff. Nice humor too. Here's hoping the English version gets a few of those collaborations!

Best of luck with Maxwell, BTW. I'm still training my Units before I finally give it a try.

So I was running the last area and Zurg dropped. My heart races a little praying for an Anima. It's an Anima! Raising him as my new arena lead. His LS stacks with Amanohabaken. One turn kills even with his 4 star form. Will put two Halloween spheres and Lexida on my team and watch them obliterate the enemy team on the first run.

broz0rs

So I was running the last area and Zurg dropped. My heart races a little praying for an Anima. It's an Anima! Raising him as my new arena lead. His LS stacks with Amanohabaken. One turn kills even with his 4 star form. Will put two Halloween spheres and Lexida on my team and watch them obliterate the enemy team on the first run.

that's awesome! how many runs did it take you? I'm still a long ways from where Zurg is but I plan to farm him.

that's awesome! how many runs did it take you? I'm still a long ways from where Zurg is but I plan to farm him.
Thanks!
About 30 runs. Not as bad as Zebra. Still haven't caught Zebra eventhough I have Maxwell. Caught Mare in 10 runs, Zebra, 100+ runs and nothing to show for it.

TimeKillr

Congrats! Yeah Grah's only threat is his scripted aoe attacks, other than that he's pretty easy. For Maxwell you could try your Grah and my Lilly. I haven't heard of anyone using dual Grah successfully, but let us know how it goes if you try it.

I'll give it a shot for sure. I know that I have all the right elements to fight Maxwell, it's just a matter of counting turns and making sure I'm guarding and such for the right moments. Also ensuring I have enough damage (Rowgen will take care of that, especially with Grahdens giving him Dark element so he'll do a *ton* of damage) and I should be good for the loop.

I don't know why I was so worried about doing Karl and Grah. They were fantastically easy, really...

commish

I'll give it a shot for sure. I know that I have all the right elements to fight Maxwell, it's just a matter of counting turns and making sure I'm guarding and such for the right moments. Also ensuring I have enough damage (Rowgen will take care of that, especially with Grahdens giving him Dark element so he'll do a *ton* of damage) and I should be good for the loop.

I don't know why I was so worried about doing Karl and Grah. They were fantastically easy, really...

To be fair, you are using strong units that didn't exist when Karl and Grah were released. :p

In other news, I got my Zurg on the first try, and an auto-battle at that. I've just been trying to finish up the story mission for the gems so I was just auto-battling everything. Didn't even know which mission Zurg was in. I guess RNG favored me for once after trying Zebra for 2 billion attempts.

Phades

I haven't seen the video, I don't know what he did. I can see how Uda would help bc gen with his buff, but how does Zephyr help bc gen?

I derp'd that, I wrote zephry thinking lodin in my head and I have no idea why.

But yeah, if he used lily matah, it wouldn't matter in that regard.

Yeah, Karl and Grah using current units can be solo'd (as in single unit) killed if sphered/imped properly. Hell. juggernaught out of trial 003 was solo'd with a zelnite.

Trial 3 has a few "gotcha" moments one with abadon and basically the entire last 50% with maxwell randomly, but as long as you get to maxwell clean and guard every 4 turns, with a damage mitigation shield every 5 turns, you should be fine barring bad RNG.

In other news, I got my Zurg on the first try, and an auto-battle at that. I've just been trying to finish up the story mission for the gems so I was just auto-battling everything. Didn't even know which mission Zurg was in. I guess RNG favored me for once after trying Zebra for 2 billion attempts.

Lol congrats. I only got zebra myself just after I got maxwell. Haven't got mare yet. I don't think I'll bother anytime soon. Zurg, i've been going at it half hearted. Yeah, he would help in arena, but I'm not entirely certain I care about that anymore since it takes 3~4 weeks to go up a rank now for me. Sure, sometime in februrary I'll have a geldnite axe, but thats 2 months from now... For all i know the stuff I want to do will be crit immune by then. After that? It will be like 6-7 months before I get something interesting like the thief cloak.

Although, there really isn't much of a reason for me to avoid going for zurg. There isn't anything else going on right now really (sans SMP, but I only have one key...).

commish

Only have 1 key? I have so many keys I don't even bother to try to pick them up each day. I probably have 20 or so in my mailbox alone!

I don't have Mare yet, and probably won't get her. Dont' see her used much, really. And I guess Zurg is good in arena but I win almost every time with Zelnite as it is, so meh...

Shouta

I use my keys pretty regularly personally. I keep getting new units so I gotta level them up, lol.

Working on Lilith and Exvehl right now but I might start up Lucca since he just got his 6 star form.

Phades

Only have 1 key? I have so many keys I don't even bother to try to pick them up each day. I probably have 20 or so in my mailbox alone!

I don't have Mare yet, and probably won't get her. Dont' see her used much, really. And I guess Zurg is good in arena but I win almost every time with Zelnite as it is, so meh...

I am in a cylical pattern really. There are periods where I don't use any and then there are periods when I have none. This typically follows when I actually rare summon, but more importantly, since I didn't have key units for so damn long I had to use the occasional incrementally better unit and level them up continously instead of being graced with a solid setup somewhat early on.

I mean hell, I still don't have anyone with status removal, yet here I am raising up a status immune LS person along with new/more efficient damage dealers so that I can avoid elemental weakness issues to bridge the gap.

It is just funny by comparison to how I'm racing through the JP game in general, since I started that game with damage mitigation with status immunity and a burst healer from basically the word go. If I put more effort into that game, I'd probably be farther along in it than what is currently possible in global. Mainly due to the fact that I barely crested level 70 2 days ago, which restricted my questing options due to cost. I had karl/grah well before that beaten with a couple 6* people supported by 4* people. It just feels silly in comparison.

TimeKillr

To be fair, you are using strong units that didn't exist when Karl and Grah were released. :p

True. :) Grah was a total joke, really. Rowgen did probably 80% of the damage all by himself. It was really easy (easier than Karl actually!)

Yeah, Karl and Grah using current units can be solo'd (as in single unit) killed if sphered/imped properly. Hell. juggernaught out of trial 003 was solo'd with a zelnite.

Trial 3 has a few "gotcha" moments one with abadon and basically the entire last 50% with maxwell randomly, but as long as you get to maxwell clean and guard every 4 turns, with a damage mitigation shield every 5 turns, you should be fine barring bad RNG.

Yeah that's what I figure. I don't have a lot of the really good spheres but I can manage regardless, and I'm currently working on my Rowgen to get him to SBB10 and get my Elza to SBB10 and I should be good with that (Spark bonus + Rowgen = lol). I wanted to have my team be Zelnite/Elza/Ulkina/Darvanshel/Rowgen but if I do that I lose on either Grah mitigation or Lily Matah BC gen, which I can't afford to do, so Zelnite will have to stay out (I think the spark damage buff from Elza will be a lot more useful than the small BC/HC buff I'll get from Zelnite in this fight). Ulkina brings status immunity + heals, Darvanshel for mitigation, Elza for spark buff + insane bc gen (I gave her the halloween sphere so she has a ton of drop checks) and Rowgen for LOLZ infinite SBB damage (and very strong BC gen in itself - he has 30 drop checks on his SBB, which is equal to Elza's SBB). Should be good, I just want to finish leveling my SBBs on Rowgen and Elza so I can ensure victory.

I just remembered I could do the Melchio exploit too... I wonder how efficient it would be if I had Melchio instead of Rowgen...

Phades

Yeah that's what I figure. I don't have a lot of the really good spheres but I can manage regardless, and I'm currently working on my Rowgen to get him to SBB10 and get my Elza to SBB10 and I should be good with that (Spark bonus + Rowgen = lol). I wanted to have my team be Zelnite/Elza/Ulkina/Darvanshel/Rowgen but if I do that I lose on either Grah mitigation or Lily Matah BC gen, which I can't afford to do, so Zelnite will have to stay out (I think the spark damage buff from Elza will be a lot more useful than the small BC/HC buff I'll get from Zelnite in this fight). Ulkina brings status immunity + heals, Darvanshel for mitigation, Elza for spark buff + insane bc gen (I gave her the halloween sphere so she has a ton of drop checks) and Rowgen for LOLZ infinite SBB damage (and very strong BC gen in itself - he has 30 drop checks on his SBB, which is equal to Elza's SBB). Should be good, I just want to finish leveling my SBBs on Rowgen and Elza so I can ensure victory.

I just remembered I could do the Melchio exploit too... I wonder how efficient it would be if I had Melchio instead of Rowgen...

Couple things.

1) Status immunity/prevention is more important for the first two stages of the trial 3. For the maxwell portion, it really doesn't matter that much.

2) Take your time with it and don't try to rush it. Being consistent in your attempts is far more important since getting to the ressurection loop is the hard part, breaking it is the easy part and just requires timing.

Rowgen will put out brutal damage on maxwell. The melchio exploit is used in lieu of bringing a zelnite and status removal/prevention really. Lily matah isn't absolutely required for the maxwell portion of the fight either, but it most certainly helps and makes it easier. I wouldn't discount zelnite with high BC production units either as a stand in. I used a zelnite friend leader with a grah leader, since I didn't have any lilly matah friends anymore at that point in time and it worked out ok (this was my 2nd team though, my first was a lilly matah/darvenshel lead combo to get through the first two fights specifically).

Also, bringing a lot of dark units can hurt really fast with the maxwell fight since maxwell is both elementally powerful against them and ignores defense basically half the fight. However, I have seen a couple vids where strong dark units put maxwell to bed in a rapid fashion and basically gave no cares for the damage in return, so your milage may vary.

commish

I have a Melchio but I didn't bring him to the fight. I think the permanent SBB guys are better for this fight. If you are bringing an Ulkina, then she can handle all your purging/preventing needs with ease. As mentioned before, I think Grah is one of the best units for this fight, so I would pick him over Zelnite or Elza.

TimeKillr

Couple things.

1) Status immunity/prevention is more important for the first two stages of the trial 3. For the maxwell portion, it really doesn't matter that much.

2) Take your time with it and don't try to rush it. Being consistent in your attempts is far more important since getting to the ressurection loop is the hard part, breaking it is the easy part and just requires timing.

Rowgen will put out brutal damage on maxwell. The melchio exploit is used in lieu of bringing a zelnite and status removal/prevention really. Lily matah isn't absolutely required for the maxwell portion of the fight either, but it most certainly helps and makes it easier. I wouldn't discount zelnite with high BC production units either as a stand in. I used a zelnite friend leader with a grah leader, since I didn't have any lilly matah friends anymore at that point in time and it worked out ok (this was my 2nd team though, my first was a lilly matah/darvenshel lead combo to get through the first two fights specifically).

Also, bringing a lot of dark units can hurt really fast with the maxwell fight since maxwell is both elementally powerful against them and ignores defense basically half the fight. However, I have seen a couple vids where strong dark units put maxwell to bed in a rapid fashion and basically gave no cares for the damage in return, so your milage may vary.

Yeah I figure I'll take my time as much as possible.

I was thinking I could swap Elza for Melchio, and with a Lilly friend I would have infinite BC gen more or less, and be able to spam BBs on every turn, making sure I can have the status effect debuff on + mitigation + healing on at all turns, but it might be a bit overkill. Melchio has ridiculous BC gen, super low SBB bc requirements and has an exploit with Lilly.. it's hard to say no :)

Xetherion

Yeah I figure I'll take my time as much as possible.

I was thinking I could swap Elza for Melchio, and with a Lilly friend I would have infinite BC gen more or less, and be able to spam BBs on every turn, making sure I can have the status effect debuff on + mitigation + healing on at all turns, but it might be a bit overkill. Melchio has ridiculous BC gen, super low SBB bc requirements and has an exploit with Lilly.. it's hard to say no :)

Having used the Melchio and Lilly bug myself, I'm probably not going to take him for Maxwell. The bc generated by the bug is actually less than the amount given by Zelnite, except the bug fills Melchio's gauge a little too while Zelnite's BB does not fill his own, but I still think Zelnite would be more reliable for filling everyone's BB when I need it. If I needed status prevention I would use Melchio, but I have Ulkina for that.

TimeKillr

Having used the Melchio and Lilly bug myself, I'm probably not going to take him for Maxwell. The bc generated by the bug is actually less than the amount given by Zelnite, except the bug fills Melchio's gauge a little too while Zelnite's BB does not fill his own, but I still think Zelnite would be more reliable for filling everyone's BB when I need it. If I needed status prevention I would use Melchio, but I have Ulkina for that.

What would you suggest then?

Grah leader + Zelnite + Ulkina + Darvanshel + Rowgen or Elza instead of Zelnite?

I figure they could both work - Zelnite has less BC gen when he's not SBBing than Elza but has a better BC boost buff while Elza has the Spark buff and 30 hits to spark off from (which makes sparking with Rowgen trivial?)

Shouta

I was just going to go Lilly Matah/Melchio/Rowgen/Darvanshel/Ulkina/Grah friend for my next Maxwell attempt, heh.

Corgi

Banned
damage makes little difference for maxwell because that fight is all about survival and playing it safe.

Think i made a post here about my maxwell fight a month ago that i'd still go with.

Xetherion

What would you suggest then?

Grah leader + Zelnite + Ulkina + Darvanshel + Rowgen or Elza instead of Zelnite?

I figure they could both work - Zelnite has less BC gen when he's not SBBing than Elza but has a better BC boost buff while Elza has the Spark buff and 30 hits to spark off from (which makes sparking with Rowgen trivial?)

That group with Zelnite is exactly what i plan to use except Lilly leader with Grah friend, but you can give Elza a shot if you want. Zelnite is there just for turns where I need mitigation/healing and I didn't quite get enough bc the turn before to have it ready, so I can save Fujins. If you think you can get enough bc out of Elza against 1 target to make up for not having Zelnite go for it.

After watching that video of Ushi using dual Grah leads i think you may be alright with Elza if you're bringing a Lilly friend. He didn't even use Lilly's LS, just her buff, and he got by with Fujins. Keep in mind if you're using my Lilly though she's only BB 3, working on getting that up when I can.

Corgi

Banned
don't take dark units against maxwell. thats just asking for suicide.

Take grah for his LS. don't bother reviving him when he dies (he will die), until you reach revive loop for his dark element granting BB.

Here is what I wrote a few weeks ago with how i beat maxwell.

took out maxwell today too!

http://touchandswipe.github.io/bravefrontier/maxwellcounter.html

is a necessity.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bravefronti...epth_guide_to_a_successful_maxwell_trial_pt2/

is good.

I found the when to use damage mitigator in this thread to be better than the tool suggestion.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/2kf5mf/when_to_use_a_damage_mitigators_bb_on_maxwell/

Something else I found out, sphereing your mitigator and getting him a stealth robe helps a ton (when below 50% hp won't get targeted by single hit attacks), because they won't be guarding during those turns and can easily get womped by dual destiny.

Having a grah alive during the revival loop really helps due to his BB adding darkness to the party.

Let me take out maxwell in 2 turns without a problem.

If anyone else needs any help 1squading ask while I still have this stuff fresh on my mind.

Don't remember the last game that wasn't an mmo that i've spend over 10 hours dedicated on 1 boss :p

desverger

So that level up campaign is pretty weird - I guess it's meant to attract new players?

It's cool you can get the rewards for certain levels though, even if you aren't a new player. I've just leveled to 46, which netted me 5 crystal, so I can't complain, and I have the whole December to level up to 50 for the 4 gems.

Also, I really want a Lucca, but I only have enough gems for 1 pull :/

TimeKillr

That group with Zelnite is exactly what i plan to use except Lilly leader with Grah friend, but you can give Elza a shot if you want. Zelnite is there just for turns where I need mitigation/healing and I didn't quite get enough bc the turn before to have it ready, so I can save Fujins. If you think you can get enough bc out of Elza against 1 target to make up for not having Zelnite go for it.

After watching that video of Ushi using dual Grah leads i think you may be alright with Elza if you're bringing a Lilly friend. He didn't even use Lilly's LS, just her buff, and he got by with Fujins. Keep in mind if you're using my Lilly though she's only BB 3, working on getting that up when I can.

Yeah I think I'll go with Zelnite. He might be more help, and damage isn't an issue (my Rowgen is SBB10 now, so I'm not too worried about his damage output).

I'll use your Lilly probably, depending. I'm still going to grind my SBBs so that they're maxed, so that's not really a problem for now :)

blackflag

I got my Maxwell yesterday also.

Lily
Darv
Lilith
Lilith
Tree
Grah

I tried a few with Zelnite instead of 2x Lilith. That probably would have worked as well too.

Xetherion

I had been thinking about pulling during this latest rate up instead of waiting for Shida because I got Eve while pulling for Ultor, along with Grah that gave me 4 element buffs out of 6 and all I needed was someone who gave Fire and Thunder. However I was hesitant to spend my gems because people on reddit have been saying there will be another Global exclusive unit for xmas. I finally decided to pull tonight before the rate up ended because I was feeling lucky, and my first pull was Breaker Fiora!

Kreed

Finally got Maxwell today with this team:

Grah Friend (Providence Ring, Refined Gem)
Lily Matah Lead (Legwand, Refined Gem)
Tree (Drevas, Evil Shard)
Oulu (Dandelga, Evil Shard)
Melchio (Medula Gem)
Rowgen (Providence Ring, Steeple Rose)

The Melchio + Lily Matah glitch definitely saved me a couple of times. The biggest thing though was giving Sphere Frogs to Oulu and Tree (I forgot about those new side quests, so I did those yesterday for two Sphere Frogs). I still needed the 5 Fujin potions and had to block a couple of times when I didn't have Oulu's BB up after a Rune Song turn, but it would have been a lot more if it wasn't for the spheres + Melchio.

broz0rs

Got Maxwell on my 2nd attempt. I would have gotten her on my 1st attempt if I didn't use up both my revives on Abbadon lol. This thread is just too OP and the information provided made the fight a lot less difficult.

My team:

Lily Matah (L) [Legwand Gem]
Darvenshel [Dandelga, Ihsir's]
Ulkina [Drevas]
Lilith [Providence Ring]
Zellha [Legwand Gem]
Grahdens (F) [Legwand Gem]

Two most important things for myself (that I learned specifically from this thread) was to res Grah only during the revive loop, and keep up Zellha's debuffs on Maxwell. The debuffs were a HUGE difference. Destiny hits a lot less hard if Maxwell has weak debuffed on her. I'm so glad I learned this trick here.

Congrats on everyone who got Maxwell! She's the strongest unit in the game. Didn't realize how OP crit teams were until I ran her. The numbers are insane.

Magress Grand Gaia Chronicles comes out tomorrow too, so it'll be perfect timing to get some easy gems and sphere.

Corgi

Banned
Congrats on everyone who got Maxwell! She's the strongest unit in the game. Didn't realize how OP crit teams were until I ran her. The numbers are insane.

Magress Grand Gaia Chronicles comes out tomorrow too, so it'll be perfect timing to get some easy gems and sphere.

maxwell is great, just feels a bit cheating :p. Glad many global exclusive stuff have crit immunity.

these halloween units are pretty underwhelming surprisingly after how great Ultor is.

Semira - 6*
Illustration
Lord stats: HP 6050 ATK 1900 DEF 1765 REC 2220
Max imp bonuses: HP 750 ATK 400 DEF 200 REC 300
LS: 50% boost to ATK for Light & Dark and negates all status ailments
Hit count: 6 (drop check count 2/hit)
BB: 12 hits Strong Dark elemental attack on all enemies (205%) and great chance of Poison, Paralyze, Curse & Weaken (75%) (12 bc gen) (22 cost)
SBB: 14 hits Strong Dark elemental attack on all enemies (220%) and Superb chance of Poison, Paralyze, Curse & Weaken. (80%) Boost BC drop rate (30% innate bc drop buff) (14 bc gen) (23 cost)
Ciara - 6*
Illustration
Lord stats: HP 5985 ATK 2475 DEF 1850 REC 1500
Max imp bonuses: HP 750 ATK 400 DEF 200 REC 300
LS: 65% boost to ATK for Fire, Water, Earth & Thunder units, boost to damage dealt to weak elements (75%)
Hit count: 10 (drop check count 2/hit)
BB: 14 hits Strong Fire elemental attack on all enemies (193%) and large boost to ATK of allies for 2 turns (90%) (14 bc gen) (24 cost)
SBB: 16 hits Fire elemental attack on all enemies (190%), great boost to ATK of allies for 2 turns (101%) & ignore defense for 1 turn (16 bc gen) (25 cost)

semira will be great for trial 4. Ciara is just... mediocre.

Xetherion

Maxwell is vulnerable to injury?! I need to get my Zellha to 6* and max her BB.

Corgi, I think the reason Ultor's 6* is so strong is because he's the only unit so far that has to use a rare capture unit to evolve. Semira is pretty good though, nice status immunity LS for Light/Dark team and great status procs on her s/bb. Also i think she has the highest bc drop rate buff in the game on her sbb, tied with Felneus at 30%.

Corgi

Banned
missed the BC droprate thing. Like I said, semira is fine besides low % for BB/SBB. Ciara is just bad in today's meta... actually she could be ok in arena.

also sticking injury on maxwell is insanely low, not a viable strategy sadly lol.

commish

These halloween critters aren't worth pulling for. I probably won't even bother to level up the Ciara I have.

Xetherion

According to brozors putting injury on Maxwell worked really well for him. With Zellha's 80% proc chance it probably sticks pretty easily even if Maxwell has some resistance to it. I could even get my Darvan to 6* and use his sbb for 90% proc, but his sbb costs 35 while Zellha's bb is only 15. Also my Darvan is (G) type so his damage is shit...

broz0rs

I had to roll for the Halloween units just so I can get the 2nd Halloween sphere that i missed out on. Got a Guardian Semira on my 4th roll.

I wasn't monitoring Maxwell's statuses wth a keen eye because I was too focused on my own lol. It did feel considerable, and there were time where Maxwell was hitting me for pennies. I think it was Phades that I borrowed this strategy from when he used Amy for the fight.

Shouta

I'm going to evolve my Ciara. I need more fire units anyway and she doesn't seem too bad especially if we get more crit-resistant enemies. Elemental weakness and more attack for a leader skill? Yummy. She also looks freaking cool in 6 star form. Scythe wielding and riding a Cerberus made out of flames? So Awesome.

Only issue is my Ciara is a Breaker with like 2673 attack but reduced defense down to 1652.

I am very disappointed. I got Ciara out of the door. I try to run the Halloween mission and whoops, requires a 5* Ciara minimum. No problem I will evolve. Whoops again I have no fire totem. The Halloween event ends wednesday. What the hell Gumi?

broz0rs

I am very disappointed. I got Ciara out of the door. I try to run the Halloween mission and whoops, requires a 5* Ciara minimum. No problem I will evolve. Whoops again I have no fire totem. The Halloween event ends wednesday. What the hell Gumi?

Oh shit, you are right! I was lucky to have a spare totem hanging around for Semira. Hope Gumi activates it soon.

Top Bottom