• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

The vocaloid unit doesn't look too interesting, but it means the tone dungeons are open again! I can farm the thunder tone to evolve Rin.

Note that support/heal requires heal BB fodder.

Damage trumps heal trumps support. It's a rare unit that uses support fodder these days since one of the power creeps has been to put attacks or heals on top of support abilities.

Corgi

Banned
Note that support/heal requires heal BB fodder.

Damage trumps heal trumps support. It's a rare unit that uses support fodder these days since one of the power creeps has been to put attacks or heals on top of support abilities.

ah forgot about heals too. the last unit that I leveled with support fodder was the sbb for Shida and before that was exvhel bb.

and farming those units are a pain so I just use 9 burst frogs.

TimeKillr

Finally bested Karl! Fight was long. And the optimization issues are very apparent on the Android side...By the end of that fight, using a BB/SBB took 3+ seconds from the swipe motion until the activation. Items were taking 1-1.5 seconds to register.

Time to farm BB/SBB fodder. Is there a good list of what and where to farm for various units?

It's kinda weird - I find the optimization has actually gotten MUCH better on Android.

File checking is much quicker, but I also have a *lot* less lag while in-game after using multiple SBBs and such. Beforehand, the second I used a SBB, the game slowed to a crawl. Now it does if I use multiple SBBs while they are all executing and a ton of SPARKs appear, but once they slow down the framerate goes back up. I'm very pleased with it, really. I have a Galaxy S4, btw, so it's kinda old at this point.

I got Cardes this morning. I abused the SBB dropcheck bug like crazy and just built a team that had SO MUCH BC gen that I could at least run mitigation every single turn against single target. It was so easy, really.

My setup was

Leader Tridon with Urias + Sol Creator + friend Tridon (extra mitigation + HP = godly)
Elza with Lexida + Sol Creator (her SBB has 90 drop checks instead of 30, LOL)
Lario with Batootha (SBB has 80 drop checks instead of 40)
Ulkina with Drevas
Shera with Dandelga + Sol Creator

Was ridiculously easy. Shera could do at the minimum do BB mitigation every turn, Elza and Lario generated so much BC it was stupid (not to mention Lario's SBB bc drop buff!), Ulkina could attack pretty often while putting up her status mitigation defense (I didn't get hit by a single status the entire fight!) and Tridon took 2 turns to get full SBB every time.

Seriously, this bug kills bosses where BC gen is a factor. Apparently the problem is so deep in code that it needs to be fixed with a client update (and that often takes ages, so who knows how long it'll take them to react to that).

garath

Damn. I don't have enough components to make the auspicious lion charm. I guess I didn't farm the prosperity thing enough. Can I just sell off the miracle drops, embrodiary balls, etc?

Yolo summoned just to see what I would get. Got an Ulkina! At last, a burst healer that removes status. Is her SBB worth the loss in healing? Or should I stick to her BB?

Corgi

Banned
Yolo summoned just to see what I would get. Got an Ulkina! At last, a burst healer that removes status. Is her SBB worth the loss in healing? Or should I stick to her BB?

yep. it also adds 3 turns of status immune.

Sometimes you just don't need to heal so she can switch to attacking which is good

Corgi

Banned
awww yeeess

check your inbox

2015-03-01%2022.42.50.png

Alas I was not accepted into the Raid beta. Though honestly I'm more sad that I didn't get a free gem than getting early access to Raid, as I still have content to work through.

Also honor points are up to 80/40, could this mean super honor summon on the horizon?

Corgi

Banned
Alas I was not accepted into the Raid beta. Though honestly I'm more sad that I didn't get a free gem than getting early access to Raid, as I still have content to work through.

Also honor points are up to 80/40, could this mean super honor summon on the horizon?

later this week. its in the News :p

Streak continues where I fully max sbb10 new characters days before SHS SF happens :p

garath

I guess I should plan on evolving some characters to 6 this week in anticipating of the super honor summon. My only 6* is max level 6/10 SBB. The rest are max level 5*. Cost issues and all. Probably get a few to 6 just to level them though.

edit: The xp dungeon is half cost energy today or something? Weird. Guess I'm spamming that today. Up to level 80. 20 more to go?

desverger

Apparently there is a new level up event, starting today and lasting two weeks. I really need to get to lv100 during this.

That's also why the exp dungeon is 50% energy today.

garath

It's so crappy the rewards aren't retroactive. At least the 100+ level ones should be. Kinda slighting the older players.

garath

Man.. Looking at Rigness, I can see why he's wanted. Given that I don't have a healer at all, I might take a stab at it. I have a few summon tickets and like 18 gems. Might get lucky.

Corgi

Banned
Man.. Looking at Rigness, I can see why he's wanted. Given that I don't have a healer at all, I might take a stab at it. I have a few summon tickets and like 18 gems. Might get lucky.

7% or so based off reddit spreadsheet. good luck ;P

Wish I could give you one of my 4 ulkinas.

garath

7% or so based off reddit spreadsheet. good luck ;P

Wish I could give you one of my 4 ulkinas.

Why you gotta give me %? Now I don't want to do it lol.

:)

Been spamming this xp dungeon all day. I've gone from 78 to 84 so far. Still can't have a party of 3 5* and 2 6* though :(

Corgi

Banned
Why you gotta give me %? Now I don't want to do it lol.

:)

Been spamming this xp dungeon all day. I've gone from 78 to 84 so far. Still can't have a party of 3 5* and 2 6* though :(

just keep spamming it. at your level, you probably can run that dungeon nonstop all day.

Shouta

I have all the healers and defense units I need, I guess I'll wait until the super broken ones in a few months. That'll give me time to get all of the Prosperity Gems.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I guess I don't need to raise the Rosetta I pulled during the last event...

E: Also, 1/2 cost soul farm dungeon. Looks like I'll farm that for a bit. Easy auto-battle means I should be able to rank up a few times and get my cost up!

garath

E: Also, 1/2 cost soul farm dungeon. Looks like I'll farm that for a bit. Easy auto-battle means I should be able to rank up a few times and get my cost up!

Nice! I still really want a Rosetta. Great pull.

I have literally been running the xp dungeon non stop all day today. I wouldn't be able to without the half cost but because of the half cost I don't have to stop. I've gone from 78 to 88 so far. I'm at work and just leaving it on auto battle in my lap. I tap the screen every now and again to keep it awake. Getting tons of honor points too. I can do normal honor summons over 60 times now. Will be great for super honor summons.

Corgi

Banned

nice :D

damn you are already 102? You should be able to beat all the trials easily with that cost.

desverger

Soon 96 here as well, started at 90 today :p

Shame I will have to sleep soon, but hopefully I'll be at 100 next Monday the latest. Then I can hopefully start working on some of the trials or GGCs.

Corgi

Banned
Soon 96 here as well, started at 90 today :p

Shame I will have to sleep soon, but hopefully I'll be at 100 next Monday the latest. Then I can hopefully start working on some of the trials or GGCs.

cool :p

Give a shout you are whomever for whatever leader you need for trial or w/e. I probably have that unit.

So what do I do in the raid for the next 25 minutes lol. The boss has been dead multiple times?

Well, I failed the first quest. Most people who killed the boss didn't get credit for the quest. I ran out of time lol.

garath

Well yesterday's xp event was pretty good for me. Went from 78 to 94. Didn't hit my 100 goal but came close. I can now put two 6* units in my squad yay.

So right now my 6*s are Zelnite and Orna. Which units should I 6* next?

Ciara
Elza
Semira
Shera
Eve
Belfura
Zelban
Melchio
Yujeh
Shida
Themis
Tiara
Kuhla

Right now I'm thinking Shera->Elza->Shida(for arena?)->?

Also pulled a dupe Orna :( Is there a use for multiple Ornas in a party? Doesn't seem like it. I doubt the crit chance stacks.

Corgi

Banned
Well yesterday's xp event was pretty good for me. Went from 78 to 94. Didn't hit my 100 goal but came close. I can now put two 6* units in my squad yay.

So right now my 6*s are Zelnite and Orna. Which units should I 6* next?

Ciara
Elza
Semira
Shera
Eve
Belfura
Zelban
Melchio
Yujeh
Shida
Themis
Tiara
Kuhla

Right now I'm thinking Shera->Elza->Shida(for arena?)->?

Also pulled a dupe Orna :( Is there a use for multiple Ornas in a party? Doesn't seem like it. I doubt the crit chance stacks.

seems about right. don't know why you are considering shida for arena though.

Top Bottom