• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

He is (if I am not mistaken) the next challenge at the Laboratory after Karl.

As for Keymaster, he is really nothing more that a collector's item to me. If I end up not getting him I'll be fine.
So he's harder than Karl, I take it? That will be a challenge.

As for Keymaster, I wonder how hard he is. Part of the reason I can't beat Karl is because I don't have enough characters to make three good squads. With a single-team boss, I think it should be more doable.

EDIT: Here's something I don't get. Storywise, summoners are only able to summon people who are already dead (hence all their bios being written in past tense), with the exception of Karl and the other creations from the research lab. How is it you can summon Seria and Lugina? Makes no sense.

As for Keymaster, I wonder how hard he is. Part of the reason I can't beat Karl is because I don't have enough characters to make three good squads. With a single-team boss, I think it should be more doable.

Did you try Karl at the beginning, or recently? Supposedly he was "easy" before, and now he's actually much harder.

Draxal

Finally got a Cayane after 7 runs of 3 and 2 runs of 2 (did those by mistake because 2's on top). Not complaining about drop rates, because Lico dropped pretty easy for me.

then whats the point of keymaster lol.

And something tells me this guy is gonna be a pain in your butt to get.

Pretty much you need a friend with Gra to get Gra.

EDIT: Here's something I don't get. Storywise, summoners are only able to summon people who are already dead (hence all their bios being written in past tense), with the exception of Karl and the other creations from the research lab. How is it you can summon Seria and Lugina? Makes no sense.

When you talked to the bro, he mentioned Seria already doing the same.

Noirulus

I'm at rank Virtuoso in Arena, and battles have been getting pretty hard lately. My team of

5* Kikuri
5* Shida
4* Alice
4* Edea
4* Amy

Doesn't seem to rip through teams anymore. I'd field a mono-thunder team of Loch, Amy, Lodin, Emilia, and Eze but they're all 4*...

Yea, well the bad news then is that he's even harder now.
In theory, I'm stronger now, too. I guess.

I'm at rank Virtuoso in Arena, and battles have been getting pretty hard lately. My team of

5* Kikuri
5* Shida
4* Alice
4* Edea
4* Amy

Doesn't seem to rip through teams anymore. I'd field a mono-thunder team of Loch, Amy, Lodin, Emilia, and Eze but they're all 4*...
My personal suggestion is to add a tanky healer. Shida and Alice fold like paper, and a healer can go a long way to take away your opponent's advantage.

Another thing is to maybe look at your levels. Then your BB levels. For me, matches are usually decided by which team gets to use BB first, since level 10 BBs can wipe a whole team in one use.

Ferga

I think i'm going to hold back for a couple of hours before I start grinding keymaster. Going to read up some strategies or optimal elements for doing this on the forums

So I recently downloaded one of those RSS reader apps on my phone and I was thinking how cool it would be if I could get a feed of the FB page all consolidated in one place. A little research and booyah!

s7HqvGN.jpg

Here is the address for the feed in case any of y'all wanna add it to your reader:

http://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?format=atom10&id=267081993416948

Noirulus

In theory, I'm stronger now, too. I guess.

My personal suggestion is to add a tanky healer. Shida and Alice fold like paper, and a healer can go a long way to take away your opponent's advantage.

Another thing is to maybe look at your levels. Then your BB levels. For me, matches are usually decided by which team gets to use BB first, since level 10 BBs can wipe a whole team in one use.

I'll try that out, thanks. I've got an Elimo I've been slowly leveling.

So, I did the easy version of the Keymaster dungeon. It's pretty easy, but even in the easy one, he hits like a truck. He is susceptible to Curse, though.

Ferga

3 runs at level 2 so far and still no drop.

Reading all those "got him first run" around the forums is making me feel so unlucky

Ferga

How hard is level 2? I beat level one, but had some trouble with him as he hits really hard

If you can beat totems without using many of your items, you should be fine.
If you can beat miracle totems, you definitely won't have any problems.

I can honestly say I don't even know how hard he really is in spite of beating him a couple times, because he's weak to curse.

I've yet to let him do an AoE attack, because he spends the whole fight cursed.

The wave before him with the Luna/Zegar/Mifune/etc. line has been harder than he has.

Ferga

I got bb'ed twice in a turn by him in my last run and I have a mono dark team.

It did around 60-70% of my unit's life. It's really not that hard. Definitely easier than miracle totems. Maybe a bit harder than normal ones.

Pachimari

Then I feel so dumb for not being able to find the game on the App Store. =/

EDIT:
I'm just gonna download it from the American store.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What's the best light unit after sefia? Looking to level another but not sure which. Have a few like will, atro, etc.

Amon37

8 runs no keymaster drop. If theu are going to have dungeon around for only a day or two the drop rate shouldnt suck this bad.

At least Ive gotten some kings and idols.

8 runs no keymaster drop. If theu are going to have dungeon around for only a day or two the drop rate shouldnt suck this bad.

At least Ive gotten some kings and idols.

The unit sucks so bad i didn't even bother. Id rather spend that energy levelling up or something.

Draxal

Man, people really didn't like how they handled the gatekeeper event. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like it either and I didn't get the unit after trying all weekend, but Gumi is getting burnt hard on its facebook page because of it. Hopefully, they realize a limited time event like this has to have much better drop rates, its not worth the bad will from the fans.

Man, people really didn't like how they handled the gatekeeper event. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like it either and I didn't get the unit after trying all weekend, but Gumi is getting burnt hard on its facebook page because of it. Hopefully, they realize a limited time event like this has to have much better drop rates, its not worth the bad will from the fans.

Imagine if the unit had actually been good. Although I'm not sure what people expected, they DID say the drop rate was low. The main thi g that was shitty of them is ninja nerfing the LS from 40 to 30

Updated Cayena drop rate status for those interested.

Level 1:
0/2 w/ 1x Vargas caught

Level 2:
0/0 no runs yet

Level 3:
6/13 w/ 2x Anima, 1x Lord, 1x Oracle, 1x Guardian & 1x Breaker Cayena caught

Trying to get that final Anima or Lord type before I call it quits.

Draxal

New earth unit, light unit, and fire unit are coming out on Thursday. While they are good and much better than the last six units released. The following Thursday will ahve the new water and lightning units which are both very good, and I kinda like the new dark guy over Lico.

Alright, it is new team time since I am getting a bit bored of always running the same Mono Dark team.

Here are my units. Was thinking of going with 6* Leviathan and building a BB team but not quite sure.

Throw out some suggestions and i'll see what they can do.

Dark Units:

5* Kikuri (Guardian)
5* Kikuri (Breaker)
5* Lico (Anima w/Buffed stats from before the "fix")
5* Death God Lodaga (Guardian)
6* Unholy Magress (Breaker)
3* Maiden Lico (Breaker)
3* Maiden Lico (Anima)
3* Ninja Oboro (Anima)

Light Units:

5* Keymaster Gilnea (Breaker)
3* Adventurer Alma (Lord)
3* Wyvern (Guardian)
3* Wyvern (Orace)

Thunder Units:

5* Thunder God Eze (Lord)
4* Thunder King Eze (Lord)
3* Thunder Eze (Breaker)
5* Goddess Emilia (Oracle)
4* Princess Emelia (Oracle)

Water Units:

5* Commander Mega (Anima)
3* Captain Mega (Guardian)
3* Leviathan (Lord)

Earth Units:

3* Gunner Douglas (Anima)
5* God Tree Eltri (Anima)

Fire Units:

5* Fire God Vargas (Lord)
5* Drake Queen Aisha (Anima)
3* Maiden Cayena (Anima)
3* Maiden Cayena (Anima)
3* Maiden Cayena (Lord)
4* Swordswoman Seria (Lord)
3* Lava (Breaker)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
people really cared about the keymaker? Shitty stats, shitty leader skill, kinda ugly sprite.

I think his sprite looks pretty awesome. And while his 5* form is lacking, he could always get a 6* form which turns him into a beast. That's the main reason why I grab the limited characters.

Top Bottom