• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i went with pizza and i feel i made a bad choice

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Been out for such a nice meal but I'm stuffed and now iI have to go out. So bloated.

SKINNER!

Banned
fuck you guys and your awesome dinners! All I had was a microwave tikka masala/rice meal from Tesco. Stuck at home doing work while Mike Tyson watches over me.

hsXZP.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't even had dinner. Everyone was knackered after the big clean up. Guess this calls for a bowl of cereal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
back at University cereal represented 2 of my 3 meals in the day, sometimes all 3

SteveWD40

I made pizzas for me and the GF to celebrate her new BBC contract being signed.

Now watching Sherlock with a beer while she sleeps off the massive pizza.

SKINNER!

Banned
back at University cereal represented 2 of my 3 meals in the day, sometimes all 3

Still does for me and I graduated almost 2 years ago.
Can't get enough of Special K or Crunchy Nut...yeah, that's right! I said Special K! Come at me!

What's BritGAF's cereal of choice?

Cindres

Myy housemate just necked half a bottle of buckfast followed immediately by 3 bottles of Bud. This is gonna be heavy, we have free vodka and champagne waiting with vip too. YEEAHH.

Mr Cola

Can't get enough of Special K or Crunchy Nut...yeah, that's right! I said Special K! Come at me!

Sugar puffs, because it makes my urine smell beautiful

SteveWD40

Dorset Cereals Honey and Nut Granola with Greek Yoghurt and either strawberrys or blueberrys.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Varies since I like to constantly change cereals before I get sick of them. But a constant in between cereal throughout my life is GrapeNuts.

Golden Nuggets. Or Frosties.

My friend's band fucking kicked ass tonight, so fucking metal they point North.

Varies since I like to constantly change cereals before I get sick of them. But a constant in between cereal throughout my life is GrapeNuts.

Similar here, I mainly buy stuff that's on special offer. That said, I really like Raisin Wheats (which is conveniently 3 boxes for a fiver in my local Asda).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nightbus is always a killer after a night of drinking. Due to the driver always seemingly being in a hurry the bus jerks around much more than usual so by the time I get off I feel rather queasy. I've gotten off a few bus stops early just so I can get some fresh air.

I don't mind getting the nightbus when it's on time. Waited 1/2 hour just for one to drive past without stopping, then waited another 20mins. Finally on it now though, should be home in 20mins.

Cindres

In totqal we scored 4 bottles of champagne tonight. Met some theatre people, got totally wasted.

OFF MY FUCKING CUNT.

Such a good night, spent way too much AGAIN this week though.

Mikeside

Go on Mikeside! You can do this!

I'd be watching if I had internet access on something other than just my phone.

I'm currently getting my butt handed to me in Battlefield 3. Constantly

Also, Punkbuster keeps kicking me out because it thinks the software I use to livestream is hacking the game :/

Mikeside

struggling to get a game of battlefield going now... need something high octane to keep me awake - this is the wall I have to break through

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I usually watch it, but I was just recently reminded we are throwing a family get together so today the house is a bit too hectic to sit down and watch tele.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Self Checkout
A machine that gives the user less rights than Dave from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Its mating call of "Please wait for assistance" can be heard throughout many a supermarket.​

Mr Cola

and like that im a year older, i have reached the age where people give me these and these

original.jpg

itunes-voucher.jpg

Also Hercules the disney classic on DVD from my brother, which is awesome

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

I can eat a box of Coco Pops in a single sitting easily. If you told me right now that Coco Pops had crack in it, my response would be "I knew something was up."

That and Frosties. Which are godlike even without the milk. Ten years ago when I started college my flatmate and I would just snack on dry Frosties almost constantly. Pasta takes too long to cook, man.

Wiseblade

Self Checkout
A machine that gives the user less rights than Dave from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Its mating call of "Please wait for assistance" can be heard throughout many a supermarket.​

I've never really had issues with self checkout before.

EDIT: I'll take a key!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've never really had issues with self checkout before.

I just happened to have a bad experience today. Usually the experience goes smoothly.

Wasn't allowed to cancel an item that decided to scan itself twice. Had a newspaper that couldn't make its mind up if it was in the bag or not and to top it off the machine required me to ask for assistance for a couple of newspaper vouchers. It gives you the option to use features only to have you require assistance to finish the task.

UK Gaf is very quiet today.

So I'm on my way to my mate's fancy dress party looking like an extra from The Only Way Is Essex. And feeling very uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom