• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Oh man, did Meadows grass on chinner?

cheryl-cole.gif

Mikeside

Sadly, I've been rather enjoying the Pokemon Online Trading Card Game, but that's only because I haven't got the latest Magic the Gathering Online installed.

Yeah, I made that thread already, might be time to resurrect it, unlike HMV.

Aye, probably right. Sounds like it's Deloitte in tomorrow.

So much for claiming the 'blue cross sale' wasn't a panic due to their financials and just what retailers do at this time of the year.

Aye, probably right. Sounds like it's Deloitte in tomorrow.

So much for claiming the 'blue cross sale' wasn't a panic due to their financials and just what retailers do at this time of the year.

It was exactly like GAME's "sale" last year on pre-owned stock and older titles, "we're not going bankrupt, honest".

SKINNER!

Banned
Not together I'd like to point out.

Yey! I'll be heading up on the Wednesday if you want me to save you a camping spot?

Will be getting the 5 day camping ticket too and I'd be honoured to set up my tent at camp NeoGAF :)

and yes, I should've pointed that out. They (and Mr. Sam) all attended the same Eurogamer event but at different times/days and not together at the same time. But it's ok BGBW, I'll go with you this year. You're buying dinner though and it better be a classy place ;)

Referring to the SMTV clip plsted a few pages back: LOOK AT THESE FUCKING TRAITORS

What the...No....how... could they?! To think they dressed up as Misty and Gary and backstage they were all like "The fuck are we wearing?! hahahahaha!"

Just finished watching True Romance about 10 mins ago. This is my first time seeing it and I'm not sure what to make of it. It seems to be a 2 hour story of the bit with Honey Bunny and Pumpkin from Pulp Fiction except with different names. Plus, that xylophone theme song that gets played throughout must've been neat and original at the time but every time I heard it I kept thinking that Lloyds TSB were going to offer me a good deal on a mortgage or loan.

The HMV in Edinburgh is actually pretty good. I'll probably miss it, since like GAME before it I'd expect the Princes Street shop to close in favour of the (far smaller and inferior, but also far cheaper rent presumably) St James Centre on the other end of the street. I wonder what tourist trap would make use of the Princes Street store?

Also: Snow Watch: sweet FA in Edinburgh.

Rubbish King

daviyoung good shout on the Milton arms!! Free pool tonight and there are some real characters here atm proper legends :p when you off to London? We must go for a gaf drink before you leave!!

What you up to britGAF.. I want to know :D don't be shy.. :p

Mikeside

Wearing something like that was the reason no one from GAF wanted to meet me at Eurogamer.

I wanted to meet up at Eurogamer, but nobody messaged me back!

BritGAF meetup this year? Yeah? YEAH?
I'm going to be doing all 4 days again, but this time I'm going to rent a room so I can stay in London over that time.

What you up to britGAF.. I want to know :D don't be shy.. :p

Just got back from a friend's place - he was doing his late night internet radio DJ set while a few of us sat around and caught up. Was nice.
I only actually went over to give him my part of the deposit for the stag in a couple of weeks. Goodbye £150 :(

3Sixty

yay first aid course tomorrow. Time to find out how Tesco fill in it's accident forms so I don't get sued.

I did a St Johns Ambulance first aid at work course a few months back. Pretty boring stuff, though there was a cute girl there though, so a win i guess.

Mikeside

Watching Speed Racer. It's my feel good movie.

Edit: Four days? Fuck that! I can barely manage one.

I did 4 days and still didn't see everything I wanted to
The thing is, I spent a lot of time hanging out with Spookie and a guy he knows, went around with some friends for a day, had long lunches and just enjoyed the atmosphere.

If a few more people are up for meeting up this year, it'll be even better - we can do Wagamama's again or something & go out on the drink after.

Rubbish King

Just got back from a friend's place - he was doing his late night internet radio DJ set while a few of us sat around and caught up. Was nice.
I only actually went over to give him my part of the deposit for the stag in a couple of weeks. Goodbye £150 :(
It'll be worth it!!

Watching Speed Racer. It's my feel good movie.

Edit: Four days? Fuck that! I can barely manage one.

yay first aid course tomorrow. Time to find out how Tesco fill in it's accident forms so I don't get sued.

I did a St Johns Ambulance first aid at work course a few months back. Pretty boring stuff, though there was a cute girl there though, so a win i guess.
Why ain't you muthafuckas answering my questions HUH!!!!
Boring work. Filing stuff before a payment deadline tomorrow and boning up on what I'm supposed to be teaching tomorrow.
You still at the office or at home?

Lirlond

Nah the trouble is I've done first aid with the Scouts, with the Red Cross and with the Scottish Ambulance in the last two years. I really don't want to do the course again. But I need to know the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom