• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Nobody was speaking on your behalf.

Nor was anyone getting "outraged" or "offended" or anything else people wanted to dismiss it as. There was a statue that sexualised female death, thus objectifying women. It was criticised as such.

Whether you or other women were personally offended by that is irrelevant to the criticism or any quality inherent to the work in question.

God damnit

Nobody-cares-baby..._large.jpg

Let's move on and not fight guise

None of the girls on that show are as hot as this morman dancer chick.
This beach gathering thing is weird though

BBC/ITV/Channel 4

PICK YOUR ALLEGIANCE

Bit late but Waitrose has a branded price guarantee so their branded products should always be the same price as, I think, Tesco. Their own branded stuff is higher priced than most other shops, but it's way better, too. Their fancy hot chocolate pisses all over Cadburies, Green and Blacks etc.

Rubbish King

Bit late but Waitrose has a branded price guarantee so their branded products should always be the same price as, I think, Tesco. Their own branded stuff is higher priced than most other shops, but it's way better, too. Their fancy hot chocolate pisses all over Cadburies, Green and Blacks etc.

What do you mean?

Are you saying they gonna be cheaper now?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Got no Waitrose or Sainsburys near me. Tesco and ASDA are right across from each other and ASDA shits all over Tesco. ASDA is a nicer place to be, Tesco is like someone took a shitty corner shop and stretched it out to supermarket size.

Mikeside

Got no Waitrose or Sainsburys near me. Tesco and ASDA are right across from each other and ASDA shits all over Tesco. ASDA is a nicer place to be, Tesco is like someone took a shitty corner shop and stretched it out to supermarket size.

Around here, the ASDAs are fine, but they're not worth going into because of all the scummy, chavvy families barging through them, shouting "TINA! DO WE NEED MORE FISH FINGERS?" "OF COURSE WE FUCKIN' DON'T WAAAYYYYNEE, WHO'S GONNA FUCKIN' PAY FOR 'EM YA LAYABOUT?!"

There were a few other Clerkenwell'ers here, weren't there? Bloody love Clerkenwell's Waitrose, but my god, I hate the people in there. A bunch of arsehole looking, facial-hair wearing, pyjama-clad wankers in fat glasses picking out humus and speciality grapes. And yet there I am, in there with them. Sigh.

Right next to it is a (smaller) Tesco which is empty almost all day save for the few hours at the end when Waitrose is closed.

Rubbish King

Cool!

It really is dependant on the area..

Lirlond

Tesco beats ASDA hands down in Glasgow. The local ASDA to me is full of lazy staff and the shop is always a mess. No acknowledgement from the staff working there and it's impossible to get a hand. The tesco's near me are better staffed at least. I wish there was a sainsbury's superstore though, since the ones in the city centre are a bit small.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
-Waitrose really isn't that more expensive than Tesco for the everyday items. Sure you can go nuts but you can in the others too.

-MMmm Horse Meat! Seeing as this has been Everyday Value January for me I've probably ingested a Grand National loser at some point this month. I'm still alive.

I went to pick up a parcel tonight (it was my GAF Secret Santa, yay) and on the other side of the street were 3 young ladies going walking in the same direction. As I was walking faster than they I was on their level when I needed to cross the road to their side. Now I don't know if it happens with you fellows but I always feel a bit awkward walking directly behind a lady on a lonely street, wondering if they think I'm following them for evil purposes. I usually pick up the pace and go past ASAP so they don't have to worry. Anyway this time I couldn't do that as two of them were taking up the path, when they started whispering to each each other, then they flashed me a dirty look and crossed the road.
OMG, they DO think I'm a bastard! That left the last lass who wasn't with the others alone and defenceless against the guy off to collect his parcel. I wanted to hurry by but it's been snowing then freezing over so I was trying to march gingerly, and was very aware the CRUNCH CRUNCH of my footsteps made the situation more menacing. The girl started dialling on her mobile and started describing VERY LOUDLY where she was and could the person on the other end pick her up.
By this time we were at a crossroads and I needed to go right to the post office depot and thankfully she went straight on. I pondered on the situation. It's like when you encounter the police on the street and you feel guilty for no reason. I felt like I was a monster. I'm not, I just want my parcel!

TL;DR - I feel uncomfortable walking behind ladies for imagined reasons.

Mikeside

-Waitrose really isn't that more expensive than Tesco for the everyday items. Sure you can go nuts but you can in the others too.

-MMmm Horse Meat! Seeing as this has been Everyday Value January for me I've probably ingested a Grand National loser at some point this month. I'm still alive.

I went to pick up a parcel tonight (it was my GAF Secret Santa, yay) and on the other side of the street were 3 young ladies going walking in the same direction. As I was walking faster than they I was on their level when I needed to cross the road to their side. Now I don't know if it happens with you fellows but I always feel a bit awkward walking directly behind a lady on a lonely street, wondering if they think I'm following them for evil purposes. I usually pick up the pace and go past ASAP so they don't have to worry. Anyway this time I couldn't do that as two of them were taking up the path, when they started whispering to each each other, then they flashed me a dirty look and crossed the road.
OMG, they DO think I'm a bastard! That left the last lass who wasn't with the others alone and defenceless against the guy off to collect his parcel. I wanted to hurry by but it's been snowing then freezing over so I was trying to march gingerly, and was very aware the CRUNCH CRUNCH of my footsteps made the situation more menacing. The girl started dialling on her mobile and started describing VERY LOUDLY where she was and could the person on the other end pick her up.
By this time we were at a crossroads and I needed to go right to the post office depot and thankfully she went straight on. I pondered on the situation. It's like when you encounter the police on the street and you feel guilty for no reason. I felt like I was a monster. I'm not, I just want my parcel!

I think it's pretty common to feel like that. At least, I do all the time.

CHEEZMO™;46483013 said:
That happens to me sometimes. I'm not a rapist, honest.

We're all rapist pedos until proven otherwise.

Lirlond

This is basically the opening to Molester Man. Except it leads into a love story.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;46483013 said:
That happens to me sometimes. I'm not a rapist, honest.

That's exactly what a rapist would say.

Also, Notting Hill is on

Rubbish King

I feel guilty when i put my hood up at night when im walking behind a woman

Has anybody watched this?
pramface_300.jpg

It is making me feel lonely as shiiiiit

I run at around 6 am so it's still dark at this time of year. I have a pretty light step so people are constantly shitting themselves when I run past them. I have to

run onto the road just in case they decide to make a quick attack. If that's not possible, I scuff my feet on purpose so they can hear me approaching.

I've also seen an old bloke taking a crap in the middle of the pavement at this time. Human faeces is the worst.

Rubbish King

I run at around 6 am so it's still dark at this time of year. I have a pretty light step so people are constantly shitting themselves when I run past them. I have to

run onto the road just in case they decide to make a quick attack. If that's not possible, I scuff my feet on purpose so they can hear me approaching.

I've also seen an old bloke taking a crap in the middle of the pavement at this time. Human faeces is the worst.

its horrible isnt it!! The media have made us feel guilty

Juicy Bob

Yeah I feel like this too. I know exactly what you mean.

That's just...... delightful :/

3Sixty

When this happens to me i just end up raping them anyway. I mean, if like looks like a ducks, walks like a duck, you might as well be a duck.

3Sixty

Man I've got the munchies tonight.

Earlier on i had a sick ass burrito from A placed called Tortilla its pretty new round here and the first one outside of the LDN. The hot salsa really creeps up on you. It was so filling i skipped dinner now im hungry as hell.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Are any of us surprised? Really?

Young, Morman and Single.
This is what BBC Three was made for.

edit: Wow these Mormans are hot

Checking it out on the iPlayer, some hot ass mormons for sure.

Biggest penis in the animal kingdom relative to its size! I heard that once.

Nope. Apparently it's a barnacle that holds that record.

Also. Utopia was pretty cool.

3Sixty

Guys don't make me watch this Morman show.

"Documentary which follows four single Mormons looking for their eternal partner at a weekend-long, non-stop but sex-and-alcohol-free party in Duck Beach, North Carolina."

Oh Rapist Beach.

Explains alot.

Rubbish King

So they can drink energy drinks to get rowdy....but they can't drink alcohol... they're using energy drinks for the exact same purpose?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom