• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Thanks guys and girl - it was an amicable breakup, we just weren't working as a couple.

I have a stag do coming up in a couple of weeks, the meetup soon & a flat to save some cash up for. If I keep everything ticking along, I'm sure I'll do OK.

Shit really sorry to hear that mate. I know you've been in the dumps for a while, hopefully this is the start of a new era for you.

Burn something, that'll help!

Maybe/

Hoping to get hold of something in the next couple of days that will cure this particular itch

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
2013-01-15-everyone-makes-milkshakes.png

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Thoughts on the new itv logo?

Not a fan. I think it looks like the logo for one of those shitty womens magazines like Bella or whatever.

ITV's problem is that their programming is crap, which makes this rebrand baffling. It's almost like business executives don't know what's wrong with their business.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
The linking makes it harder to read, and at a distance looks like "uuv'. So money well spent.

This too. It's worse when you're just browsing the channels or watching football. Watching the Man Utd match and its all in white and looks like ass.

Rubbish King

You're obsessed with this lady. When I google her name, the first autocomplete suggestion is Scarlett Alice Johnson feet and points me to a site called WikiFeet.

I don't suppose you're into feet, are you?

Uhhh...nahh i dont get that fetish

She's my dream waifu

although before her was

Jenna-Louise+Coleman+

SteveWD40

You're obsessed with this lady. When I google her name, the first autocomplete suggestion is Scarlett Alice Johnson feet and points me to a site called WikiFeet.

I don't suppose you're into feet, are you?

Kind of distracting seeing a site you visit daily mentioned on gaf...

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Yeah that ITV logo is shite. And the colours they've picked are horrible too, didn't know they'd changed it until we put the football on tonight and saw the new ITV Sports logo. As if ITV football coverage wasn't bad enough already.

SKINNER!

Banned
Sorry to hear about your bad news Mike. You're a tough guy and there's no doubt you'll pull through it. We're all hear for support. Hope you two are still friends at least. Breakups are bad enough without the BS drama.

You kidding?! You're so lucky :(

Tickets weren’t sold out last time I checked. You could have made it ;) Absolutely mental gig though. Absolutely fantastic. Those guys put on an incredible show. Although, Falling backwards into a mosh pit is not funny. Thankfully a guy cushioned my fall and I managed to get back up. Of course I helped him once I sorted myself out.

Plus, just got a call saying I'm going to be a groomsman for my friend's wedding. woo! sweet :)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
So, am I the only one who just doesn't like Tarantino films? His films always sound good when people summarize them but then I try to watch them and it's just a pain in the ass.

Rubbish King

Let's make a break-up mixtape for Mike

Fleetwood Mac - Songbird
Harold Melvin - Don't Leave Me This Way
Not Cee-Lo or Eamon - Fuck You
The Macc Lads - Fluffy Pup

It'll take a while for your heart to heal, but it will. Until then alternate between occupying your brain with fun things to do and sobbing into a pillow, and after a while you'll be able to see in Technicolor again.

fuck that, you needa give him songs that'll well up those feels and emotions and get em' out

It's probably my fave song to listen when ive been fucked over or hurt..emotionally....usually by a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom