• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brit-GAF you watching Knicks vs. Pistons at the 02 Arena? It's part of the NBA in London special that's been going on all week.

Game starts in a few hours.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hey Brit-GAF you watching Knicks vs. Pistons at the 02 Arena? It's part of the NBA in London special that's been going on all week.

Game starts in a few hours.

In a few hours? It's in London. Why play when everyone is asleep?

No Brains Association apparently.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Aw fuckin yissss.

Guess who just got some earbuds that aren't total shit. This guy, that's who.

Now I can listen to my crap music that Green-kun hates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIFlzqwdHg
2OulK.gif

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Nah, they were some shitty ten quid sony things.

Man I'm so fuckin hyped. I've not been able to listen to music for over half a year. So much shit to catch up on!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;46557493 said:
Nah, they were some shitty ten quid sony things.

Man I'm so fuckin hyped. I've not been able to listen to music for over half a year. So much shit to catch up on!

No speakers before?! You cray?!

Darren870

Thanks guys. Lots of good suggestions, plan on trying to hit them all. Let you know how I make out.

On other odd news I guess my dad ran into Gus from breaking bad at dinner last night.

Plans to do it again too. How bizarre...

Suairyu

Banned
I'm craving spaghetti in green pesto with bacon chunks, all topped off with loads of cracked black pepper. Maybe some garlic bread on the side. A glass of rosé.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
So this year will probably be my last year in London/UK

Anyone have any suggestions of weekend/day trips around the UK and London that are must sees? I haven't really explored the UK to much since I've been here.

Go to Nottingham! Visit the castle, see Sherwood forest, go to the Victoria Hotel Pub. Nice place!

Rubbish King

I'm craving spaghetti in green pesto with bacon chunks, all topped off with loads of cracked black pepper. Maybe some garlic bread on the side. A glass of rosé.

i almost shit my pants then..thats what i for dinner minus rose n garlic bread..thought you might be my uh...landlord i guess

CHEEZMO™;46561804 said:
Wow! I actually really like this!

EDIT: Second half not so much..

Darren870

I guess we are going to get a lot of snow tomorrow? They were warning us all at work.

Oh well, can leave early and head to the pub!

I guess we are going to get a lot of snow tomorrow? They were warning us all at work.

Oh well, can leave early and head to the pub!

*checks BBC website*

"snowy weather warnings throughout UK"

*checks BBC Weather"

"snow in Edinburgh? nah, just cloud mate"

I'm confused.

Rubbish King

Apparently its going to snow tomorrow.... 2-3 inches.... im happy if it does...but if it doesn't I'm not bothered..

But i do want it to ^^

FYI Nectar users: Amazon is leaving the service, so from the end of the month you can no longer collect points there or (more importantly) redeem your points for Amazon vouchers. Which frankly makes Nectar a bit pointless for me now.

Mikeside

FYI Nectar users: Amazon is leaving the service, so from the end of the month you can no longer collect points there or (more importantly) redeem your points for Amazon vouchers. Which frankly makes Nectar a bit pointless for me now.

That's potentially awesome.

Do you think Amazon are going to start their own loyalty scheme?

Suairyu

Banned
... you mean all these years i could have been collecting nectar points for using Amazon?

fuck

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Newcastle's forecast snow all the way from like 2pm tomorrow to.. well shit the whole damn weekend.

Ergh, I have exams to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom