• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do have a social life.
Yes, I'm unemployed.
Yes, I'm doing fine at uni (although clearly I have a tendency to procrastinate).
No, I don't know how it got so high.

That covers the big questions

Hystzen

Might as well do this to pass time

Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: A mountain in a place called Stalybridge
University: Salford
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Sleeping
Current political party of choice: Stephen Fry
Favourite (current) UK TV show: 8 Out 10 Cats
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Psych
CBBC or CITV: CITV it had Reboot

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
At least I got a target to aim for raise that 9 post count oh wait it be 10 after this

I will be the one

There's no need to go CRRRAAAZZY

Just be careful, if you dont think before posting you can get banned, although you probably arent as dumb as me so you should be fine

Watching the karate kid (The smith one) I hate the kid but the movie is pretty beast

Might as well do this to pass time

Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: A mountain in a place called Stalybridge
University: Salford
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Sleeping
Current political party of choice: Stephen Fry
Favourite (current) UK TV show: 8 Out 10 Cats
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Psych
CBBC or CITV: CITV it had Reboot

Nice, now you can be paired up

Hystzen

I doubt be going that crazy with posts probably only post a lot in some OTs and the VGCW thread when that is being streamed.

After waiting in the activation queue for about 3 months don't feel like being insta banned

Rubbish King

My first ban was from Amir0x. I think that's more like getting to second base or something.

I dont know who banned me, but the link had " <--- Jesus Christ dude.. Seriously?" next to it... I think it was the one whose name begins with a K and sounds kinda like saboteur

I doubt be going that crazy with posts probably only post a lot in some OTs and the VGCW thread when that is being streamed.

After waiting in the activation queue for about 3 months don't feel like being insta banned

That VGCW thread is pretty crazy when Baz is streaming, yeah. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Chinner

Banned
My first ban was from Amir0x. I think that's more like getting to second base or something.

amir0x bans were a load of shit anyway. dude basically killed threads because of his huge ego, bit of a shame he got away with scamming loads of gaffers but what the hey.

amir0x bans were a load of shit anyway. dude basically killed threads because of his huge ego, bit of a shame he got away with scamming loads of gaffers but what the hey.

He couldn't "debate" for shit. Shame, he actually seems alright when he's not bathing in hyperbole and faux-rage, and was actually talking about things he liked.

all about GETA GETA GETA GETA

That thread is how I stumbled across it I started watching during the reign of Ganon

Vegeta's new theme is the fucking best. Prince of Jobbers!

Suairyu

Banned
What exactly does a Researcher do? I mean obviously research, but what does that involve? Sounds interesting.
Researches the facts and stories. Finds interesting people to interview. Sources props if needed. Finds out local permitting laws for wherever the shoot is taking place and arranges all that. Tries to locate archive (video, photographs) of subject, historical or contemporary.

Then acts as a spare hand for all other jobs that need doing.

Hystzen

I got to season 2 of Mad Men then stopped watching for some reason keep intending to pick it up again.

Currently going through Arrested Development due to best mate nagging me to watch it for past 3 years thought i might as well during off season

Rubbish King

...or just the girl in it, right?

I'm pretty heavily into Mad Men right now.

ScreenShot2013-01-15at193112.png

I-dunno-I-love-you.gif

It's a really heart warming show, the girl just makes it.....190823479382910x better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom