• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
They're up and partying again. Currently all singing along to Phats and Small - Got to turn around. Surprisingly tunefully too.

I can only assume they're on some good quality drugs as they didn't start partying until about three, which is when they got back from clubbing, I assume. Think they only moved in the other day so hopefully it's just a one off flat warning thing.
if they're students then this won't be a one-off, and will probably happen regularly. call the police to establish da law.

Suairyu

Banned
So I'm not really sure why, but I've put a profile on OKCupid. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything, I think it's mostly because I feel like I need a confidence boost.

Is this normal?

Also, I'm up at 4am again. Haven't been sleeping too well since the breakup :/ I need to get back into a routine
OKCupid is a great way to meet people for friendship as well. Or casual sex. Whatever. Make a profile for any reason.

if they're students then this won't be a one-off, and will probably happen regularly. call the police to establish da law.
This. If it happens again in a short space of time, police.

I've never seen so many children in Clerkenwell. I don't know where they all come from, because it's not like there are lots of hills and parks here. London does look beautiful in the snow, though! This is my road:

img20130120134524.jpg

and the pretty church next door, too!

img20130120134441.jpg

Tempted to wander round to St Pauls later with my proper camera, grab some sexy christmas card shots.

nilay

Since I only saw the census now

Where do you live: Leicester
Where are you from: India
University: University of Leicester
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Football and I support Leicester City Football Club
Current political party of choice: I'll Decide when it becomes time to vote
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Doctor Who/Sherlock
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Game of Thrones
CBBC or CITV: They both suck now

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
Where do you live: too close to Reading
Where are you from: Wales isn't it
University: I went, I saw, I left
Sports of choice Speedball II
Current political party of choice: Never voted
Favourite (current) UK TV show: The Wombles
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: The Sopranos/Wire
CBBC or CITV: CBeebies

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
101 eh? Will have to remember that.

Also flight has been delayed by two hours.Hoping I can get to work tomorrow.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
how much drugs were you on

A shitload of double vodkas and a few draws from a joint just before kendrick came on stage.

Kentpaul isn't dead :eek:

Moved into my own pad son, Can't be spending a shitload of time on the PC anymore, It's been non stop moing bags n putting shit into place. I even fitted a mirror in the bathroom

UTOPIA.jpg

Everyone watch this show, Its the best thing since breathing of air started

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I am so fucking envious.

Life only comes around once. A good jaw drop awesome gig every now and then makes that life worth something.

I think he's playing at london tonight, If your close you best get your ass down to the gig.

Juicy Bob

Life only comes around once. A good jaw drop awesome gig every now and then makes that life worth something.

I think he's playing at london tonight, If your close you best get your ass down to the gig.
Yeah, I've seen it advertised on the YouTube video for Backseat Freestyle. I would've loved to have gone if it wasn't for the fact I really have to be tight with money right now.

Oh well. There'll be a next time.

TCRS

Banned

I missed Roger Waters' The Wall last year due to exams. I was in fucking tears but priorities. But definitely going this year. The tickets are bloody expensive though (83 euros).

Hystzen

Looks like going have to add Utopia to my backlog of shows, not even watched Sherlock but I was given DVD box set for Xmas (guessing because it was dirt cheap at HMV).

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to watch Utopia on 4oD, but every time I go full-screen the 'Press Esc...' message won't go away.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Culturally improbable. Logistically impossible.
Its not IMPOSSIBLE, it's just not easy, I think they should make gun owners all do a test, if they're full retard they get em' taken away.. Of course it would cost a lot but whats more important

Peoples lives or Money?

In Americas case...Id probably guess money
They are way too deep in the hole for anything to be done.
Yup
BBC are the only broadcaster who have made decent streaming software so far.

I personally think iplayer is a big bag of wank

tvcatchups pretty good but its only live-stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom