• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Embrace it, dude.

keep posting tash its cool.

this-is-beautiful.gif

Thanks Guise

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh that's how you get who posted up.

I'll still be posting in the day, being the lowly student, thought I don't I post a shitload anyway.

being a GAFer is a full time job breh...

For me :(

Losing confidence in the work finding effort, applied to around 40 jobs and I've only heard back from one...Im starting to think there is something wrong with me email address :(

My job mostly involves me proclaiming how busy I am and then browsing the internet so I have no excuse.

Hystzen

being a GAFer is a full time job breh...

For me :(

Losing confidence in the work finding effort, applied to around 40 jobs and I've only heard back from one...Im starting to think there is something wrong with me email address/CV :(

I seem to be dooming places i apply for , I applied for Jessops 2 days later they gone under and I had a interview with HMV and that is now 3 days later going down

Suairyu

Banned
Oh right. The poor, unfairly maligned genetic jackpot winners. They have it hard.
In certain respects, such as paternal rights and systemic suspicion of paedophilia, they do.

The problem on GAF is that whenever there's even a hint of a woman's right topic, the same jagoffs flood in to cry "WHAT ABOUT MEN?!", most offensively whenever there's a discussion of men raping women.

We had a Men's Rights Activism thread on GAF once. It died quickly because those assholes who won't let us talk about discrimination against women without mentioning men's rights weren't actually interested in discussing Men's Rights in any constructive way.

Lirlond

Yess, got a lift home tonight.

Cheezmo atleast I don't live in Manx.

The only thing that annoys me about "men's rights" is the fact any male over 20 who approaches a child is assumed to be a paedophile. God help you if you grow a beard, you'll end up tackled by some "good samaritan" as you attempt to pick up your kid.

In certain respects, such as paternal rights and systemic suspicion of paedophilia, they do.

The problem on GAF is that whenever there's even a hint of a woman's right topic, the same jagoffs flood in to cry "WHAT ABOUT MEN?!", most offensively whenever there's a discussion of men raping women.

We had a Men's Rights Activism thread on GAF once. It died quickly because those assholes who won't let us talk about discrimination against women without mentioning men's rights weren't actually interested in discussing Men's Rights in any constructive way.
Undoubtedly we do but as you say, any worthwhile discussion is almost impossible to have. I've seen a fair few threads like it when lurking.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;46646726 said:
Actually it's just Manc, which is also the demonym with Mancs being the plural.
A 'Manc' would be a person from Manchester, no? 'Mancs' in this context is Manchester the place, like 'Lancs' is short for Lancaster.

Having two people in this thread with no avatar is not working out you guys.
I claimed it first. The new guy will have to get an avatar.

I only just saw the census.

Where do you live: Clerkenwell, London
Where are you from: Sutton, South London
University: Hertfordshire
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): For playing, Rugby. For watching. Football. COYS.
Current political party of choice: I lean to the right.
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Peep Show
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Irish come dine with me??
CBBC or CITV: CBBC. I used to watch The Snorks every morning with me cereal.

Hystzen

A 'Manc' would be a person from Manchester, no? 'Mancs' in this context is Manchester the place, like 'Lancs' is short for Lancaster.

I claimed it first. The new guy will have to get an avatar.

I always assumed it was that but everytime I or friends describe what we are or where we from just say from Manchester

What no duel to decide who remains avatar less

Mikeside

So I'm not really sure why, but I've put a profile on OKCupid. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything, I think it's mostly because I feel like I need a confidence boost.

Is this normal?

Also, I'm up at 4am again. Haven't been sleeping too well since the breakup :/ I need to get back into a routine

Juicy Bob

So I'm not really sure why, but I've put a profile on OKCupid. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything, I think it's mostly because I feel like I need a confidence boost.

Is this normal?

Also, I'm up at 4am again. Haven't been sleeping too well since the breakup :/ I need to get back into a routine
You're actively taking steps to put yourself out there and move on with your life rather than moping about the loss of a relationship? That sounds very positive and healthy to me.

Have a look around and see what you think about it. Who knows? You may end up finding that there's something that comes out of this that you want to pursue, which could end up being a very positive thing for you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Fucking neighbours were partying until 8 in the morning. I'm shattered.

I know that feeling. It's the only time I've ever tried to ring up the council and complain. Annoyingly it's always after the phonelines are closed and they don't have an email address for the noise complaints department.

I know that feeling. It's the only time I've ever tried to ring up the council and complain. Annoyingly it's always after the phonelines are closed and they don't have an email address for the noise complaints department.

They're up and partying again. Currently all singing along to Phats and Small - Got to turn around. Surprisingly tunefully too.

I can only assume they're on some good quality drugs as they didn't start partying until about three, which is when they got back from clubbing, I assume. Think they only moved in the other day so hopefully it's just a one off flat warning thing.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
They're up and partying again. Currently all singing along to Phats and Small - Got to turn around. Surprisingly tunefully too.

I can only assume they're on some good quality drugs as they didn't start partying until about three, which is when they got back from clubbing, I assume. Think they only moved in the other day so hopefully it's just a one off flat warning thing.

Hmmm. I'd take the opportunity to have them around for a cup of tea in a few days time when they have sobered up. Be a good neighbour. Just casually let it be known you expect them to be too.

Lirlond

Let them off with once, maybe every few months they can party. If its every weekend phone the police.

Call the police on 101 for non-emergencies and they will come and shut the party down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom