• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

iHWau.gif

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Got it sorted.

Utopia was great. I meant to catch it when it was on the telly but forgot, then this thread reminded me to check it out on 4oD. Really looking forward to the next episode.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Got it sorted.

Utopia was great. I meant to catch it when it was on the telly but forgot, then this thread reminded me to check it out on 4oD. Really looking forward to the next episode.

Whats good about it? I might watch it after i finish 'Unthinkable'

Man my jimmies are starting to get rustled by some of these yanks in the gun threads, this one guy i debated with failed to address my last point in one thread, only to go to the other thread where he thought he might do better there... the fuck

Suairyu

Banned
Have 1 hour before Windows 8 trial expires.

Download for full Windows 8 upgrade says it will take 1 hour.

Which will finish first?!

Rubbish King

That was a horrible experience

also TCRS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It's right here
ScreenShot2013-01-20at222828.png

Hystzen

Man i dont think i ever used iplayer mainly due to i dont watch anything on BBC channels. 4oD is fine think i had one issue where it forever buffered but never played

Lirlond

Yo Cheezmo can you make me up a mixtape of chiptunes/electro? I've got most of Renards, 3onetwos, and Casey Lalonde's stuff just heads up.

Or just throw bands at me w/e

Lirlond

You need to recolour that Lego brick so it accurately matches your hair colour.

No wait that's just the lighting in that photo x.x

Hystzen

Im the person with metalcore, Grindcore, K-pop (not that one Psy song actual K-pop), Dub step, David Bowie (his is his own damn genre), pop punk and classical on my ipod so indie bands go straight over my head

SKINNER!

Banned
Django was absolutely phenomenal. You know a film's great when the cunt next to you has his phone constantly vibrating, the backlight is giving you a glowing tan and he got his g/f whispering " What did he say? why did they do that? answer your phone!" every 5 minutes but you still come out all amazed at what you have seen on screen.

Mr. Sam

You know a film's great when the cunt next to you has his phone constantly vibrating, the backlight is giving you a glowing tan and he got his g/f whispering " What did he say? why did they do that? answer your phone!" every 5 minutes but you still come out all amazed at what you have seen on screen.

That scenario is a double homicide waiting to happen. No court would convict me.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Yo Cheezmo can you make me up a mixtape of chiptunes/electro? I've got most of Renards, 3onetwos, and Casey Lalonde's stuff just heads up.

Or just throw bands at me w/e

This is my favourite electronic artist after Renard and Casey: http://grmnygrmny.bandcamp.com/
Adventures in particular is an amazing album (I think I linked it here forever ago) but it's all great.

Parov Stelar is also amazing but you've probably heard of him. I think his music is called "electroswing" which isn't really similar but I like to rec it whenever I get the chance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRtHYiWmsoA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BsAl6HVZ-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVTzPkqKeo

BTW, when you say you got Renard's stuff do you mean just the stuff from the Renard alias or LapFox in general?

Also lol I finally heard the full Psy song the other day cos it came on in Burger King. This shit has turned me into one of those people who feels pissed that everyone else now knows about K-pop because of that crap. Yes I know that makes me a bellend but I can live with it.

I'm also the same with musical tastes which makes me dread the "so what music do you like?" question x_x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBh2oAvsSSc

Yeah, I was gonna say, that avatar doesn't really mean much. Man, fuckin' Muse man

edit: all Pop-GAFs have the same problem- stop posting .gifs, start posting songs

Lirlond

I've got all the Renard stuff, and most of the lapfox, not a huge fan of some of it. This Germany Germany band is fucking sweet though.

f0rk

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Fuck, you just reminded me I lost all the images and gifs in my Kpop folder noooooo
Hi3O3rU.png

And yeah Germany Germany is fuckin mint.

Emmy the Great is awesome and now she's going out with guy from Ash so she's even awesomer

Without the gifs they have nothing

I just figure there must be SOME decent K-pop tunes.

I'm not listening to anything Cheezmo posts though, I've been burnt too many times

f0rk

Emmy the Great is awesome and now she's going out with guy from Ash so she's even awesomer

I just figure there must be SOME decent K-pop tunes.

I'm not listening to anything Cheezmo posts though, I've been burnt too many times

mute them and look at the shorts.

actually I don't know what's going on in the genie video but when they aren't dancing it seems pretty creepy.

Without the gifs they have nothing

Let's be honest that is right there 90% of the reason Kpop fans like it- gifs of lovely Asian women.

Just picked up how to pass and do well in what should be my hardest exam tomorrow, all in a weekend. This has never happened before, feelsgoodman.jpg

Rubbish King

I just wish I could get into that 2nd album.
Going to give it another try this week, methinks

I found an Ash album in a poundland, twas quite happy with my find, there are only two songs i really like by them which are Burn Baby Burn.....and i forgot the name of the other one..but the video is pretty crazy...i remember frisky limosines and skyscrapers

Mikeside

I found an Ash album in a poundland, twas quite happy with my find, there are only two songs i really like by them which were Burn Baby Burn.....and i forgot the name of the other one..but the video is pretty crazy...i remember frisky limosines and skyscrapers

Free All Angels is a fucking awesome album - one of the albums of my teens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom