• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ran out of toilet paper in my flat. The same thing always happens. We run out. We go a day or so without any. I steal one from my office. We go another day or so without one. Everyone buys a 12 pack unilaterally without discussing it, so we now have about 40 rolls.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
We ran out of toilet paper in my flat. The same thing always happens. We run out. We go a day or so without any. I steal one from my office. We go another day or so without one. Everyone buys a 12 pack unilaterally without discussing it, so we now have about 40 rolls.

Can i have some

Hystzen

Going have to get hands on one those Django dolls quick been discontinued due to being offense goddamn it america

Also noticed a lot of poop talk on GAF in off topic section recently become a trend see a new thread every day

SKINNER!

Banned
That scenario is a double homicide waiting to happen. No court would convict me.

To the guy's credit, he did respond with quick dry chuckles whenever she made a comment about something on screen and only gave one word responses after she asked a question, but he couldn't stop playing with the phone every time it buzzed. Shit, I was genuinely expecting the Black Rock to come smashing its way through the screen because I was certain that I was watching the film next to the fucking Castle Rock Entertainment logo.

Glad to see Kentpaul is alive.

What the fuck?!!?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509172

Not going to post a link to the video.

...the internet.

Hystzen

*clicks link then checks video*

kpTtT.gif

Why i mean it must be fake ...right?...right? but then why would you fake that..i dont get kids these days

Well that dreary old shit ought to do the trick.

Edit: this thread always gives me adverts about meeting singles and cheap loan offers. Mad stacks indeed!

Mikeside

CHEEZMO™;46686072 said:
The Smiths are shit and Morrisey is a massive twat.

I can agree with this bit, but come on - The Smiths are a culturally and musically important (not to mention fantastic) band - I'm not sure how that can even be disputed!

Suairyu

Banned
After hours of fiddling, I finally figured out how to make Windows 8 install on my goddamn computer:

1 - Reformat the machine completely
2 - Install Windows 8 using a generic CD-key found on a dodgy forum.
3 - Dive into the Windows registry, editing values so Windows thinks it never received said dodgy CD-key.
4 - Force the Windows 8 activation dialog to appear using voodoo cmd magics.
5 - Activate using my legitimately purchased CD-key.

Thanks, Microsoft!

Suairyu

Banned
Going to bed now if I go for an 11am wakeup I'll almost get six hours sleep that's enough for anyone i love you all but [my football team] >>>> [your football team] and let me tell you that it was worth it because Windows 8 is the best Windows ever if you like using keyboard shortcuts all the complaints must be from grandmother-style slow-mouse users who take ages to individually click the icons they wants onscreen free yourself from the start menu already you dont need it anymore you never did so y r u complainin is only £25 jus bi it alrdy dnt b a h8r

SteveWD40

Going to bed now if I go for an 11am wakeup I'll almost get six hours sleep that's enough for anyone i love you all but [my football team] >>>> [your football team] and let me tell you that it was worth it because Windows 8 is the best Windows ever if you like using keyboard shortcuts all the complaints must be from grandmother-style slow-mouse users who take ages to individually click the icons they wants onscreen free yourself from the start menu already you dont need it anymore you never did so y r u complainin is only £25 jus bi it alrdy dnt b a h8r

Win8 is faster, lighter and far better. Most of it's hate comes from:

People who hate change (old).
Apple fans.
Gabe / Notch cronies too niave to see they are afraid of the Windows store.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
It basically just rained in Newcastle overnight.

W8's ok. I use it on my laptop (like most software I get a copy free through Uni/Dreamspark) but I don't think I'd put it on my desktop.

Man, people on eBay are so fucking stupid. Just sold my unopened Kindle Fire HD (unwanted Christmas present) for £155. Why would you not just party the extra four quid and get it direct from Amazon?

The most annoying were the people who messaged me 'Would you sell it for ( ridiculous offer here)? Cunts.

At least that covers me for the 3G Paperwhite.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That had to be one of the worst flights ever.
First, like I said while waiting for the plane, the fight was delayed by two hours. But only that, upon arrival we were forced to wait in the plane for an hour because Stansted didn't have enough staff to cope.

A bit a snow and they fall to their knees. Meanwhile the airport I went to in Sweden, which is minute in comparison, was dealing with worse snow and temperatures without a hitch.

Sort it out Stansted.

Upon arrival, snow was surprisingly impressive in London I must say.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jesus CHRIST people, I go live my life for a couple of days and how many pages do you motherfuckers churn through?

Tash, you need to tell us what bands you're into so we can judge you and your teenage tastes. My list is similar to Mike's, only swap out the Shins for Slow Club. And Funeral for a Friend with Glassjaw. Last week I was in the midst of a Smashing pumpkins revival too, godDAMN that band was amazing.

Had to half-skate down a treacherous hill this morning, that was an adventure I don't care to repeat any time soon. The only thing worse than falling over is falling over in the snow in the dark by yourself. Makes you want to give up and go back to bed.

Mikeside

Jesus CHRIST people, I go live my life for a couple of days and how many pages do you motherfuckers churn through?

Tash, you need to tell us what bands you're into so we can judge you and your teenage tastes. My list is similar to Mike's, only swap out the Shins for Slow Club. And Funeral for a Friend with Glassjaw. Last week I was in the midst of a Smashing pumpkins revival too, godDAMN that band was amazing.

Had to half-skate down a treacherous hill this morning, that was an adventure I don't care to repeat any time soon. The only thing worse than falling over is falling over in the snow in the dark by yourself. Makes you want to give up and go back to bed.

Ouch. :(

James Mercer doesn't blame you.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I want the 49ers to win, purely because I don't like Ray Lewis. He's well dodgy.

I'm the opposite, rooting for the Ravens for Lewis.

Also Lirlond, get on the buzzer with Kent, it's been long enough to mount a search and rescue.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Man, people on eBay are so fucking stupid. Just sold my unopened Kindle Fire HD (unwanted Christmas present) for £155. Why would you not just party the extra four quid and get it direct from Amazon?

The most annoying were the people who messaged me 'Would you sell it for ( ridiculous offer here)? Cunts.

At least that covers me for the 3G Paperwhite.

Haggling is the backbone to any proper second hand market. Without haggling second hand salesmanship turn into mindless corporate hee haw with no personality.

Reknoc

Work should be fun today. Try to ready a shipment on DPD and the first thing I see is a collection delay because of the "severe" weather. It's a slight coverage with some pretty crappy snow falling.

SKINNER!

Banned
I want the 49ers to win, purely because I don't like Ray Lewis. He's well dodgy.

Booo! Ravens all the way man. They remind me of the dutch football team i.e. the team that always gets so close to victory yet not quite make it. Really want to see them go all the way this year. Flacco needs that Lombardi trophy and superbowl ring. Also, I'll be heading out to a local sports bar to watch the superbowl on the 3rd Feb. With the place filled with american football fans all in face paint and jerseys, it's quite a positive/fun vibe.

I can't stop listening to this, so...freakin' good.

He's had his account activated but has yet to post. he needs to get himself an office job so he can browse GAF all day.

I sit in his car praying for some overlap, which usually comes in the form of Smashing pumpkins or Yeah, yeah, Yeahs.

You should try sitting in my friend's car. Crap dubstep, naff songs that are probably in the charts, even Bieber... just... utter shite. But he drives me to the pub whenever I'm home so I put up with it.

You should try sitting in my friend's car. Crap dubstep, naff songs that are probably in the charts, even Bieber... just... utter shite. But he drives me to the pub whenever I'm home so I put up with it.

Hmm, might be better than the awful cover versions by some shitty 'ska' band that I have to listen to, or the latest dreary acoustic cover of a pop song.

Man, those bands are so edgy. I mean, covering a pop song, how crazy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom