• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Not really. That's rather location dependent. I can cope with Blue Mondays though.

It's so bland though. :(

Bland? Are you one of those people that adds like a million salt to everything or summat? Tastes spicy and nice to this tongue. Outside of a big city it's pretty much the only place to eat something noodley that isn't chow mein.

But I fucking love chow mein so ymmv :)

What's that? Exams over?!

533951_o.gif

Now to eat, so hungry!

Listening to Goldfrapp on my random iPod, perfectly in time with this gif, I just watchedit for like a full minute.

And well done for getting through the exams! Now the long wait for the results... A-Levels or uni exams? I know the a-levels aint out till mid march, lazy gits...

Bland? Are you one of those people that adds like a million salt to everything or summat? Tastes spicy and nice to this tongue. Outside of a big city it's pretty much the only place to eat something noodley that isn't chow mein.

But I fucking love chow mein so ymmv :)

Nope. I will say that I am rather snobby with Japanese food due to all the ramen spots in LA and Tokyo I've been to. It's also rather expensive for what it's worth, but understandable I guess due to imports and whatnot. The non-ramen stuff is alright though.

f0rk

While I was in Uni I went to a play called the Japan Centre on Regent Street for my sushi.

Nope. I will say that I am rather snobby with Japanese food due to all the ramen spots in LA and Tokyo I've been to. It's also rather expensive for what it's worth, but understandable I guess due to imports and whatnot. The non-ramen stuff is alright though.

Look at these fancy Londoners too good for Wagamamas
don't know if donkey show is actually from London

daviyoung

Banned
Richard Blackwood is bargains.

I once saw Michael Fish at Namco World or whatever it was called near Westminster Bridge. He would have been more expensive to hire then I guess.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Well Laa-Deeee Dah, Wagas ain't good enough for a world traveller eh? Why don't you go back to Tokyo motherfucker

sobsobsob I'll never get to go to Tokyo a-bloo bloo bloo

Well Laa-Deeee Dah, Wagas ain't good enough for a world traveller eh? Why don't you go back to Tokyo motherfucker

Maybe I will!
come with me!

Look at these fancy Londoners too good for Wagamamas
don't know if donkey show is actually from London

From Los Angeles. :3

BGBW said:
While I was in Uni I went to a play called the Japan Centre on Regent Street for my sushi.

Yeah, that place has great Japanese food there, but still expensive. :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Richard Blackwood is bargains.

I once saw Michael Fish at Namco World or whatever it was called near Westminster Bridge. He would have been more expensive to hire then I guess.

Blackwood totes needs to put his rates up. Although saying that.... no, he can keep them at £800, that's fair.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Hystzen

Geez only 10 people out of 60 turned up for uni today most live 3 minutes from the building lazy fucks.

I get bonus points from girls because i can cook most of stuff wagamama sell , so use them skills to cook ramen at home like a true gent

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I wouldn't call Wagamamas adventurous at his point, everyone I know just has chicken katsu every time lol

I go Yaki Soba. Nom.

Btw home counties GAF, I just found out my band will be playing Aldershot's West End Centre next Friday, 1st Feb. I'm proper hyped, we're playing with Little Signals who are one of my favourite local acts.

So excited!!

8bit

Knows the Score
Ichiban, and even OKO in Glasgow are 100x better than the Wagamamas here lol.

Got to be Ichiban on Queen Street though, the one in the west end was never as good (if it's still there). I've not had Chilli Chicken Udon for ages. :(

Mikeside

I go Yaki Soba. Nom.

Btw home counties GAF, I just found out my band will be playing Aldershot's West End Centre next Friday, 1st Feb. I'm proper hyped, we're playing with Little Signals who are one of my favourite local acts.

So excited!!

Fuck, I'm at a stag do in Portsmouth. Be better at arranging yourself around my schedule.

Mikeside

P...P....Portsmouth you say!?

Whassup :)
Unfortunately, we've got a pretty busy weekend or I'd come say hi and have a beer.
Would be nice to get some people together for a beach day or something in the summer though?

In before northern britgaf complains about the social southerners again

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Whassup :)
Unfortunately, we've got a pretty busy weekend or I'd come say hi and have a beer.
Would be nice to get some people together for a beach day or something in the summer though?

In before northern britgaf complains about the social southerners again
YOU NO FUN!
I think we should just all chip in for a mansion and all live together

It'll be like the thunderbirds... but the GAF...birds

SKINNER!

Banned

lolol, laughed hard at this. I always envy the foods that available in huge cities like LA and London. So tasty! Parachute for Gordo World Tour? hey, if you're needing a backpack buddy to explore Tokyo then I'll be more than happy to join you but you aren't getting £800 from me :)

Ichiban, and even OKO in Glasgow are 100x better than the Wagamamas here lol.

oh seriously? I was thinking about popping over to Nanakusa this weekend after I was told that it was the best Japanese restaurant in the city....the best they said!! Really need to try something other than Yo! Sushi.

oh seriously? I was thinking about popping over to Nanakusa this weekend after I was told that it was the best Japanese restaurant in the city....the best they said!! Really need to try something other than Yo! Sushi.

Shizzle, I stayed close to there when I was in Glasgow over the holidays. I guess I know where to go next time.

Lirlond

lolol, laughed hard at this. I always envy the foods that available in huge cities like LA and London. So tasty! Parachute for Gordo World Tour? hey, if you're needing a backpack buddy to explore Tokyo then I'll be more than happy to join you but you aren't getting £800 from me :)

Nanakusa is alright, much cheaper than ichiban and OKO, but Ichiban is still number one(lol)

Hystzen

Is it bad that for long been alive I never been London apart from having an hour sat in coach station. Now think about it not been many places in uk

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going to buy example tickets, should be a whale of a good time free willy.

Pitty the place will be spammed with kids though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom