• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
ews9YRI.png

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I expect as much just never had interest to go or go different places from experience most places feel same in uk

Travel into Scotland or Ireland yo.

To be fair, that doesn't happen as often when you like decent music.

Pro green is awesome, Though i had to watch my jumping up and down with the first pumping due to 14 year old girls all around me.

Defo wan't some example tickets though. A good time it will be.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Its called soggy biscuit.

Not that I've played.

Traitor??? I'm coming to the London one. How you getting there?

King of double posts

It was actually gonna be a triple til I edited my last one.

You're forgiven if you're coming to London though, we def need the peoples for that one so we can get more shows with them. We're getting up via a band road trip, got loads of gear to take so I'll be doing it in style on 4 wheels instead of the usual train.

Exciting couple of weeks :)

Listening to Goldfrapp on my random iPod, perfectly in time with this gif, I just watchedit for like a full minute.

And well done for getting through the exams! Now the long wait for the results... A-Levels or uni exams? I know the a-levels aint out till mid march, lazy gits...

Cheers! They were final year university exams- as of today I've completed 2/3 of my degree. Four more modules next semester and it is all over!

I've currently got that anti-climatic feeling I always get after a few exams where my mindset is still geared onto revision, but I'm otherwise exhausted and unsure what to do with myself.

Went into HMV before....lol. Blue Cross sale AKA everything on sale that our suppliers won't want back if we properly go under. No Blu-rays, no games, no tech means no purchases.

Hystzen

I woke up other day with a spider crawling on my face that is not something you want

Kind of happy HMV has been saved , supermarkets suck with selling Blu-rays

Hystzen

the 3 for £20 always helped to stock up on films I had a bit of interest in but not enough to buy full price.

It selection care about more and only place that sell boxsets I don't mind online shopping but sometimes it nice walk in a store when your out and buy it there and then

Roybr

Hey BritGaf!
I really need your help!
My girlfriend bought an Iphone from Tmobile and im having trouble to unlock it with them.
I cant do it myself because im from Brazil, and to do so you must be a Tmobile user.
If someone can spare the time to help me, PM me please. You will be rewarded!

Suairyu

Banned
I woke up other day with a spider crawling on my face that is not something you want

Kind of happy HMV has been saved , supermarkets suck with selling Blu-rays
HMV are awful for blu rays. Nice selection, but awful prices.

edit - shit guys pretend this says 'chinner' it'll make more sense

SKINNER!

Banned
Hey BritGaf!
I really need your help!
My girlfriend bought an Iphone from Tmobile and im having trouble to unlock it with them.
I cant do it myself because im from Brazil, and to do so you must be a Tmobile user.

Hmm, a Brazilian reward. I wonder what that is.
Are T-mobile even around? I thought it eloped with Orange in order to keep Kevin Bacon from going bankrupt.

I don't know people's aversion to BBC Three since I'm new to the channel, but I've just really got into Him & Her (marathon'ed it), Some Girls, and now Pramface. Maybe I had luck with picking good shows, or just they fit my tastes?

Hystzen

I don't know people's aversion to BBC Three since I'm new to the channel, but I've just really got into Him & Her (marathon'ed it), Some Girls, and now Pramface. Maybe I had luck with picking good shows, or just they fit my tastes?

BBC Three tends to have good comedy shows but I dont really watch anything on the BBC channels

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Some of it is alright, the rest isn't. I'd say you've been lucky with your choices at least! There was one show on there called How Not To Live Your Life and it was fantastic, I think it ran for three series and it was hilarious.

Ad then for the other side of the coin, see if you can find a show called Coming of Age. It might be the worst thing I ever saw on telly.

Date is set.
Drinks, movie, munch.

Unfortunately, it's not until the 9th Feb, I'll be a whole number older by then!

Way to go man, good on you.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
BBC Three tends to have good comedy shows but I dont really watch anything on the BBC channels
Neither do I, although it does have some shit on it, i was expecting pramface to move over to BBC1/2

Date is set.
Drinks, movie, munch.

Unfortunately, it's not until the 9th Feb, I'll be a whole number older by then!
Maybe she'll think you're more mature
Hey BritGaf!
I really need your help!

^^Will somebody help our overseas cousin?

XEpfpL4.jpg

Hystzen

At least I know its shameful to like it and I do think it is hit and miss

Oh man worse using my true love Alison Brie to judge me

damn 2 weeks before community

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Because if you don't like Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps there isn't much else to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom