• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
The human brain has naturally evolved to ignore everything from a person with anything Sonic related as a avatar.

tumblr_m6riqaEhMP1qz7g3r.gif

Sheffield GAF, where's the best pub to chill at in city centre (reasonable prices, decent atmosphere, stretchy pants)? We're usually at Bungalows and Bears, but I'm sure there's better around here.

Fuck, just won the pair of tickets for £140. This is what I get for going on eBay when I'm tired.

Does anyone want to buy a ticket for The Knife on 8th May? A snip at seventy quid. I'll even let you crash at my house after,

Suairyu

Banned
Fuck, just won the pair of tickets for £140. This is what I get for going on eBay when I'm tired.

Does anyone want to buy a ticket for The Knife on 8th May? A snip at seventy quid. I'll even let you crash at my house after,
: O

MAYBE

Where are they playing again?

edit - it's just London, right? Eh, maybe not. I know someone else in this thread is a super The Knife fan.

noffles

Banned
Where do you live: London
Where are you from: London
University: University of East London (I had a rough education)
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): haha sports
Current political party of choice: I'm a swinger.
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Anything with Charlie Brooker's name on it.
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: I rarely watch the tellybox.
CBBC or CITV: CBBC, for the obvious reasons.

I'm home.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Where do you live: London
Where are you from: London
University: University of East London (I had a rough education)
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): haha sports
Current political party of choice: I'm a swinger.
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Anything with Charlie Brooker's name on it.
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: I rarely watch the tellybox.
CBBC or CITV: CBBC, for the obvious reasons.

I'm home.
Cool!

What are you studying?

Hystzen

So I guess I just got all the upgrades in Far Cry 3, and I've only done like 6 story missions. Hmmm.

UNDYING BEAR

Yeah it pretty fast to do all craft items

On 2nd play thorough I'm not upgrading my gear so only have 1 gun and my trusty bow with very limited ammo. Still damn easy reminds me when I gimp myself in Asscreed games by not upgrading anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom