• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that matters yes son

7982%20-%20animated_gif%20tagme%20thumbs_up.gif

Which reminds me: when was Weekly Wipe supposed to start?

Suairyu

Banned
He knows (or knew, as the Gears series got worse in this regard) how to design shooter encounters that are challenging and entertaining. I respect the man for his work.

But he's an egocentric and can't take criticism.

CHEEZMO™;46906208 said:
Sweeeeeeeet!

Also Gears 3 is shit and the worst in the series.
It was certainly better than 2, which had cruddy vehicle segments and a weird Resident Evil horror level halfway through with enemies that quite literally cannot deal you any damage yet are meant to scare you. Design-wise it was nowhere near as tight at 1 though.

noffles

Banned
I avoided Gears 3 because I wanted Uncharted 3 instead. Go figure.

As far as the dildo argument goes, I agree with him though. There was all sorts of insane shit they could have marketed the game with, but they didn't.

Suairyu

Banned

As far as the dildo argument goes, I agree with him though.
His argument is "the US thinks gratuitous violence is child-friendly but a dildo is not, so we should indulge that to get sales". It's not a position I can respect.

His argument is "the US thinks gratuitous violence is child-friendly but a dildo is not, so we should indulge that to get sales". It's not a position I can respect.

That didn't bother me as much as "man fuck you guys, my shit ain't got nothing to do with this!". Er, yeah, once you start with the "MAKING THE INDUSTRY LOOK ACCEPTABLE" stuff, you gotta be prepared to handle any hypocrisy.

noffles

Banned

Then he's an idiot to generalise an entire country like that when people differ from state to state.

Suairyu

Banned
Then he's an idiot to generalise an entire country like that when people differ from state to state.
Naw, he's right about the general puritanical consensus in the States. But it's the artists and entertainers that change public perception. You take risks and you change society.

He just wants to exploit the current.

And he can't take criticism.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just finished Craigslist Joe

Inspirational heart warming tale! I wish Craigslist was used here like in this film and not just for hooking up

HAWX is pretty good, everynow and again i lose my bearings completely lose it and crash which is annoying though

People who listen to Nickelback should be left in space without a spacesuit
Shh
pffft, cool...riffs?! come on man. What have you been smoking this evening?

Between you me and man, out of all the crappy same-y stuff that they have put out, they do have one track that isn't so bad. sshh! Don't tell anyone I said that

Do not tell me that riff is not kewl, also a lot of stuff on dark horse is wicked fun to play

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

As far as the dildo argument goes, I agree with him though. There was all sorts of insane shit they could have marketed the game with, but they didn't.

I don't recall there being much emphasis on the dildo. In fact I think the most well known advert for the game was the 'Power' one

That didn't bother me as much as "man fuck you guys, my shit ain't got nothing to do with this!". Er, yeah, once you start with the "MAKING THE INDUSTRY LOOK ACCEPTABLE" stuff, you gotta be prepared to handle any hypocrisy.

Especially if you are the guy behind Gears. You can't just say that people can't bring it up in a discussion.

Naw, he's right about the general puritanical consensus in the States. But it's the artists and entertainers that change public perception. You take risks and you change society.

He just wants to exploit the current.

And he can't take criticism.

Nah bro, until you get a 15 Page about your tweets you can just blow him.

WWJSD

(What would jedeye-sniv do?)

Just had an e-mail from the dude I bought the tickets from on eBay and it says level 2 standing. Auction said front standing BC which I assumed to mean main standing. Antoine been to level 2 standing at the Roundhouse? Is it as shit as it sounds?

Tried looking for more info on the internet but no luck so far.

If they're shite I'll be getting a refund as he's totally lied.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I can't stop throwing up, my left thumb's swollen and in pain, my right arm kills.

I have no idea what happened last night, but it must have been good.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I can't stop throwing up, my left thumb's swollen and in pain, my right arm kills.

I have no idea what happened last night, but it must have been good.

that happened to me thursday night....woke up friday morning with a traffic cone and vodka bottle filled with piss by my door, oh and the most brutal hangover evvvar

But i survived it

Pixie Lott is hot but she's also the same age as me, so naturally I'm jealous of her fame and success. She was in the Fred movie, man! Why wasn't I in the Fred movie :(

Hystzen

Pixie Lott was doing something in Manchester do with clothes that has her name on or something. Pretty much only guys turned up to get something signed.......she is bloody hot in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom