• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Down with government and up with corporations because they have our best interests at heart because free market and no shitty company has ever existed ever!

Suairyu

Banned
What's got your jimmies rustled Susan
Computer. He seriously holds the position that law enforcement should be privatized and that the mystical "free market" would keep it honest and quality. He then also said there shouldn't be governments at all, just corporations. This is in a thread inspired by Robocop which I presume the irony of is kinda flying over his head.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Computer. He seriously holds the position that law enforcement should be privatized and that the mystical "free market" would keep it honest and quality. He then also said there shouldn't be governments at all, just corporations. This is in a thread inspired by Robocop which I presume the irony of is kinda flying over his head.
I've not seen many of his posts but I would go with that GS
isn't Computer kinda...

you know...

a dumbass that everyone else learned to ignore

Suairyu

Banned
isn't Computer kinda...

you know...

a dumbass that everyone else learned to ignore
Mostly. The last thread I saw him in he was criticizing France for lending military aid in Mali. His position there was you shouldn't use military force to assist your allies, only your own borders.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Yeah, he was the guy with the Merkel avatar.

He said he was an Anarcho-Capitalist, which is code for "ignore everything I ever say". He also had a habit of posting articles by extreme-right cunts which I at first dismissed as "oh this shitty person said shitty thing look how shitty they are" but he kept on doing it, to the point where me and someone else called him out for concern trolling. When he stated he was an A-C everything fell into place.

Dude probably has some awful views he keeps on the down-low out of banhammerphobia.

Pixie Lott is hot but she's also the same age as me, so naturally I'm jealous of her fame and success. She was in the Fred movie, man! Why wasn't I in the Fred movie :(

Speaking of Pixie Lott.

iMZ8fN8.png

She* has followed me on Twitter for ages and I have never known why.

(*statistically someone from her label in reality followed me on the account but shh)

We should send him to Somalia, see how he likes living in a country with no government.

daviyoung

Banned
CHEEZMO™;46924494 said:
Yeah, he was the guy with the Merkel avatar.

He said he was an Anarcho-Capitalist, which is code for "ignore everything I ever say". He also had a habit of posting articles by extreme-right cunts which I at first dismissed as "oh this shitty person said shitty thing look how shitty they are" but he kept on doing it, to the point where me and someone else called him out for concern trolling. When he stated he was an A-C everything fell into place.

Dude probably has some awful views he keeps on the down-low out of banhammerphobia.

eh, I always imagine people like that to always be talking ironically. How people identify themselves is none of my business, but "anarcho-capitalist" is surely setting off a few alarm bells.

Suairyu

Banned
TECHNOLOGY IS A CRITICAL PART OF EVERYTHING I DO

I REALLY LOVE THE WINDOWS -*click to skip ad option becomes available*

I have no idea what happens next.

And Kentpaul that is a seriously rubbish song it was not worth the 5 seconds of HP Windows 8 ad.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
TECHNOLOGY IS A CRITICAL PART OF EVERYTHING I DO

I REALLY LOVE THE WINDOWS -*click to skip ad option becomes available*

I have no idea what happens next.

And Kentpaul that is a seriously rubbish song it was not worth the 5 seconds of HP Windows 8 ad.

Your youtube has adverts.. THE FUCK ? THE FUCK YO ? I only see ad's on neogaf man.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only well known person to follow me is Radio 6's Shaun Keaveny. No idea why, I hardly use the thing.

Suairyu

Banned
Fuck. Forcing down those last mouthfuls of delicious curry even though your belly felt close to rupturing five mouthfuls ago... so fucking tasty...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know, I have a YouTube link (well several) or music mixes that'll most likely put CHEEZMO's in a positive light, but visually they are so NSFW (even though they are on YouTube) I'm not going to risk my account posting them.

SKINNER!

Banned
So I'm going through a Japanese phrasebook trying to remember a few lines that could help me out in the future and this shit is hard yo.

Y'all know any useful lines I can use while I'm there? I don't want to end up in a sumo wrestler's communal shower room.

So I'm going through a Japanese phrasebook trying to remember a few lines that could help me out in the future and this shit is hard yo.

Y'all know any useful lines I can use while I'm there? I don't want to end up in a sumo wrestler's communal shower room.

Do you know what "where is the toilet" is in Japanese yet?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BAKA BAKA!! HENTAI!! ECCHI ECCHI!!

That's Japanese for "Get away from me you silly perverted fool!"

Chinner

Banned
xp bro. ive come to the conclusion you need 4 sprites of each movement or else they wont move properly without looking weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom