• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
yeah i was a pro at 2k, but this is like working star trek.

Well I suppose that Ruby(?) language side is a big step up, but you can probably ignore most of that.

Though is I recall they did remove some of the options from 2k/2k3 which means you have to meddle with the code to get similar results. Like changing the text box colour.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
How hard is RPG Maker anyway? I have an idea for a really cool odd game that I'd like to make. The idea is that it would be quite short, but have lots of branching pathways with very different outcomes. How hard would that be? I guess graphics is the hardest thing. But I bet it's all hard :(

Mikeside

So I met the girl! She seems really nice.. We ended up just hanging out at mine and eating pizza but nice conversation and she was extremely cute. Hoping she enjoyed it too as she seemed either a little nervous or maybe just not into it :/

There was talk of her coming to Parachute for Gordon, so maybe I'm being too pessimistic...

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
chowq3s8y.gif

Suairyu

Banned
I was going to bed Green Scar hence why i said goodnight GAWD your sucha dick sumtimes.

So I met the girl! She seems really nice.. We ended up just hanging out at mine and eating pizza but nice conversation and she was extremely cute. Hoping she enjoyed it too as she seemed either a little nervous or maybe just not into it :/.
DID YOU KISS THE GIRL?!

How hard is RPG Maker anyway? I have an idea for a really cool odd game that I'd like to make. The idea is that it would be quite short, but have lots of branching pathways with very different outcomes. How hard would that be? I guess graphics is the hardest thing. But I bet it's all hard :(
Super easy. Even Chinner can do it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well if graphics aren't your thing you can always rely on the inbuilt graphics or search the web for more. 2k and 2k3 are the simplest to start with and 2k comes with Don's Adventure which is without a doubt the greatest RPG of all time (and a simple way to see how the programme works).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So I met the girl! She seems really nice.. We ended up just hanging out at mine and eating pizza but nice conversation and she was extremely cute. Hoping she enjoyed it too as she seemed either a little nervous or maybe just not into it :/

There was talk of her coming to Parachute for Gordon, so maybe I'm being too pessimistic...

ta! potential new fan +1 :)

SKINNER!

Banned
Ooooh! Enter Shikari are going to be at Download this year. Surprise her with a camping ticket and join us.

Got me a haircut. Huge Jeremy Clarkson Jew'fro is no more :(...until August.

noffles

Banned
I'm just starting an hour long bus ride home and someone is testing out new ring and text tones in front of me. Bus also stinks of fish.

Urgh.

SKINNER!

Banned
ta! potential new fan +1 :)

Hurry up with the t-shirts already so I can go around be all hipster and say "yeeeeeeeeeeeah, you've probably never heard of them."

I don't think you're quite getting the 'taking things casually and not diving in headfirst' thing :p

You mean you haven't written your vows for the wedding yet? :p sheeeeeesh!!

Any of you guys want to join us over in the Six Nations thread this year? Been a bit sparse the last coupla years.

On my way! Nothing like some rugby to get the nation together. Watching Scotland get beaten by the Italians will be the best part :)

Also, Cheezmo not rocking a furry avatar? You alright mate? tbh, 80s sleazy Phil Ken Sebben actually suits you.

Suairyu

Banned
Just had a fucking boss two hour nap. SO good.

Perfect remedy after another shit house viewing.

So, instead, a friend's boyfriend says his roomie is moving out end of Feb. His place is down in the Barbican, aka expensive but beautiful waterfront area of town. It makes the flat £50 more a month than I was willing to budget for, but given the location, quality of the flat (it's gorgeous) and the fact I'd be moving in with someone I really, really get on well with, I think I'll just break my budget on this one and be extra frugal with my food bill or something.

SKINNER!

Banned
Funny you should say, I just did this the other day and we're printing some up this week for Friday's show:

woah nice one! Parachute for Gordo caskets next? Will pick one up the second they appear on the website.

So, instead, a friend's boyfriend says his roomie is moving out end of Feb. His place is down in the Barbican, aka expensive but beautiful waterfront area of town. It makes the flat £50 more a month than I was willing to budget for, but given the location, quality of the flat (it's gorgeous) and the fact I'd be moving in with someone I really, really get on well with, I think I'll just break my budget on this one and be extra frugal with my food bill or something.

Definitely worth breaking the budget if you're staying with a friend and it's in a great area.

Suairyu

Banned
The one problem is that the friend will of course be over often and I'll likely end up hearing them have sex. Do I cry, listen to music loudly, masturbate, or all three at once?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's why you should never go on public transport alone without some earphones and a clothes peg

A bus driver once told me and another fellow passenger off for wearing headphones because we didn't hear her shout up the stairs. And by shout I mean mumble something. Why she didn't use the PA system I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom