• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
Religion is probably the thing I'd most likely get drawn into out of those.

I'm not religious though, I just hate the kind of person that I like to call 'the redditor'. But let's not get into that.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I kind of want to see where the boundaries are in UKGAF but I don't want to be the test case and find myself banned. I was going to post some 'joke racism' the other day but thought against it for the obvious reasons. Even when the joke is meant to make me look bad, I don't really think it's worth either the ban or the possibility of having it misinterpreted. Pretending to be a massive racist - only for meets.

I kind of want to see where the boundaries are in UKGAF but I don't want to be the test case and find myself banned. I was going to post some 'joke racism' the other day but thought against it for the obvious reasons. Even when the joke is meant to make me look bad, I don't really think it's worth either the ban or the possibility of having it misinterpreted. Pretending to be a massive racist - only for meets.

pretend racism can be so dodgy that I'd probably tend to steer away from it in print/text form.

Mikeside

I think pikey-gate showed that the mods know what we're like. Anything further sounds like dodgy ground to me.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
pretend racism can be so dodgy that I'd probably tend to steer away from it in print/text form.

I think pikey-gate showed that the mods know what we're like. Anything further sounds like dodgy ground to me.

Wisdom. While you can easily tell what kind of person I am in real life, it's way harder to get away with it in text. Just bear in mind that I don't hate black people at all. I'm just really scared of them.

Just say Musha can't drive or something

But she can drive
into people and random streetlamps lolololol

noffles

Banned
No fake racism just makes me feel like I'm being tied down. Next you'll be telling me I'm not allowed to refer to women as 'bitches' and start moaning about their inability to experience common sense.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Is there any way your protection could extend to me?

Probably. Those people are proper tribal, you just have to invoke the right names. If you get in shit, say "I'm mates with Stacey Ayres", that might work. If you're in the right area of town, otherwise prepare to get analized piggie!

No fake racism just makes me feel like I'm being tied down. Next you'll be telling me I'm not allowed to refer to women as 'bitches' and start moaning about their inability to experience common sense.

Nah I think we can still do that. The list of offense goes: Black folks > gay folks > gypsies > women >>>>>>>>>> fat women

Mikeside

You went skiing or something, didn't you? How was it? Wishing I was at home right now, seem to have come down with the lurgy. I would've called in sick but I had almost a week off two weeks ago being 'ill'. Shot myself in the fucking foot.

It's OK - you can have much more fun on your sickdays if you're not actually sick, then when you really ARE sick, you might aswell be sat at work looking like a trooper than wasting those days at home!

It's OK - you can have much more fun on your sickdays if you're not actually sick, then when you really ARE sick, you might aswell be sat at work looking like a trooper than wasting those days at home!

That's generally the rule I live by. I like to labour under the misapprehension that my manager thinks 'Wow, he must be really sick if he's taking time off!'

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Wisdom. While you can easily tell what kind of person I am in real life, it's way harder to get away with it in text. Just bear in mind that I don't hate black people at all. I'm just really scared of them.

But she can drive
into people and random streetlamps lolololol

Musha tried to park and ran over Suairyu avatar. That's why he doesn't have one anymore.

Hystzen

Crap this thread made me start IT Crowd again , I mainly watch it to listen to Matt Berrys sultry voice I wish he was in more shows

noffles

Banned
I've not seen AD/BC yet. Might give that a look when I've got some free time.

Too busy
with Dark Souls
to watch it now.

Welcome back!
Did you sort out the stolen money situation?
Good trip other than that?

Thanks Mike. No after talking to the police I was told I'd be kept informed but no one told me anything. But yes it was an excellent trip, one week a year is not enough!

You went skiing or something, didn't you? How was it? Wishing I was at home right now, seem to have come down with the lurgy. I would've called in sick but I had almost a week off two weeks ago being 'ill'. Shot myself in the fucking foot.

Snowboarding. It was grand thanks, my skill is certainly improving.

I was considering taking today off 'ill' but I would just have been delaying the inevitable. Maybe I'll fall ill in a few weeks.

Mikeside

Funny, my mum went on holiday and came back today too. Week without mum OR gafmum - no wonder I've been getting into trouble and hanging out with young ladies (ok lady but it definitely sounds better plural)

SKINNER!

Banned
We got quite a lovely mixed bag of users in Britgaf. Students, folk working for the media, accountants, doing IT work, owning businesses, British expats who are living abroad, foreign expats who are currently living in the UK, we all sharing experiences, stories and tips on life. Really great community.

Mikeside

We got quite a lovely mixed bag of users in Britgaf. Students, folk working for the media, accountants, doing IT work, owning businesses, British expats who are living abroad, foreign expats who are currently living in the UK, we all sharing experiences and tips. Really great community.

What I was getting at was more to do with how we're all on GAF when we should be working

daviyoung

Banned
We got quite a lovely mixed bag of users in Britgaf. Students, folk working for the media, accountants, doing IT work, owning businesses, British expats who are living abroad, foreign expats who are currently living in the UK, we all sharing experiences, stories and tips on life. Really great community.

really on the dole :(

CHEEZMO™;46994710 said:
Gotta go into Manchestoh again tomorrow. Job interview.

congrats! what's the job?

SKINNER!

Banned
What I was getting at was more to do with how we're all on GAF when we should be working

Oh...right...That. Hey! It's a Mond- Shit, It's the day before Tuesday. Work usually happens on the Thursday when everyone realises that it's coming up to the end of the week.

CHEEZMO™;46994710 said:
Gotta go into Manchestoh again tomorrow. Job interview.

Don't forget to ask them if you're wrong 'cus you wanna get it on 'til you die.

Also, good luck.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh god, my Games Dev module's coursework is literally "Make a game" and I need to think of a game.

Also need to think of an App to make for my mobile dev module, I should have put more thought into this.

noffles

Banned
I remember talking to a fella in the student bar during a karaoke night who was on a game design course. He was telling me about how he'd never finished Half Life and kept asking me about humble indie bundles.

Granted, I was absolutely pissed, but I replied to everything he said with a distraught, "Awwwwwww mate."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom