• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

ANYMiA8.png

just put a bottom layer with 0 opacity as background

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
who even is that, I've always wondered

She starred in a cool yank TV show called Chuck alongside Zachary Levi

Although it sucked towards the end and i believe it was cancelled in the middle of its fifth and final season

Also Played Miranda in Mass Effect

Im pretty sure thats her character name in it

Salvadora

She starred in a cool yank TV show called Chuck alongside Zachary Levi

Although it sucked towards the end and i believe it was cancelled in the middle of its fifth and final season

Also Played Miranda in Mass Effect

Im pretty sure thats her character name in it

It was was bad in series 3/4 but picked up in its last season. Very much worth watching especially series 2/for Yvonne.

Salvadora

Yep, her accent is hot.

Chuck fan?

Huge fan. Shame it got a bit bad due to budget cut, but at least it stayed on TV and it got a proper ending which was nice.
The love story was what kept me going...

What was your fave?

The love story got a bit tedious but I really loved it in the beginning, it's hard to pinpoint my favourite bits about it though. Felt they should have toned down the Buymore though.

Hystzen

The thing made me salty over Chuck was Shaw's return being shit he should been main villain last season with working interset would been more epic

Rubbish King

Huge fan. Shame it got a bit bad due to budget cut, but at least it stayed on TV and it got a proper ending which was nice.

The love story got a bit tedious but I really loved it in the beginning, it's hard to pinpoint my favourite bits about it though. Felt they should have toned down the Buymore though.

It peaked at season 2 imho

But it was glorious whilst it lasted

Idle Fingers

Neo Member
The thing made me salty over Chuck was Shaw's return being shit he should been main villain last season with working interset would been more epic

Yep, wasn't a big fan of the Chrimbo episode

I feel like it still stayed enjoyable and Yvonne still stayed highly watchable.

Getting a real ending was great and in retrospect I'm glad they kept it slightly ambiguous.

Salvadora

I feel like it still stayed enjoyable and Yvonne still stayed highly watchable.

Getting a real ending was great and in retrospect I'm glad they kept it slightly ambiguous.

Yeah it never got 'bad' bad but it was incredible in the earlier seasons. Felt like the last one redeemed it.

Rubbish King

Yeah it never got 'bad' bad but it was incredible in the earlier seasons. Felt like the last one redeemed it.

Meh i thought the Frosted Tips Morgan tale was quite shit

all though i remember some bits being brilliant...such as when they take a dig at the kingdom of the crystal skull

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
^ So much wrong with that post.

At least you didn't say Family Guy or The Big Band Theory are funnier.

EDIT: Obviously aimed at Tashbrooke

Lirlond

S2E1 of the IT crowd is the best episode of TV aired in the past 6 years or so.

Also Django is so fucking good. SO FUCKING GOOD.

I never really got the appeal of IT Crowd, tbh. Just seems like the British precursor to Big Bang Theory.

It's really not. Big Bang is way more cynical. They're both about characters whose interests and social tendencies render them nigh-on incompatible with the world around them, but Big Bang assumes that that incompatibility is inherently humorous- I.T. Crowd creates comedy from their incompatibility, regularly veering into slapstick or absurdity because of the actions of Moss and Roy. Also, like all great British comedy, it never wastes time trying to make its characters all that likeable (BBT only lets one character fly his shithead flag and even then they could go a whole lot further with that).

It's just more satisfying, and is 100% focused on the belly laugh, which you rarely see from sitcoms lately. It's Father Ted set in an IT department.

Rubbish King

4 episodes into homeland....sticking with it but im not liking it that much so far

The intro sequence is starting to rustle my jimmies

Suairyu

Banned
tashbrooke you do realise that meme is like two years old now and memes only have a shelf-life of two weeks, right?

I mean, it doesn't bother me, but I heard chinner saying earlier that he was going to glass you.

zelXc5E.gif

Spaghetti Westerns never EVER get old and boring.
Unpopular opinion: 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' is actually an awful film, redeemed only by its soundtrack and masterful final scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom