• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
wanna get wasted together? you're a junior so you haven't lost your soul to this lot yet. I went to some crazy party at a Malawian dude's place last night. Fucking £100 bottles of brandy being drunk straight from the bottle that shit was serious

i wish my dad was as cool as you

Mr. Sam

And here I was, drinking shots of egg liquor and thinking I was BritGAF's wildest man.

I keep telling you - you chumps need to start going to see more films by yourself and get rid of this antiquated notion of "friends".

SteveWD40

Taking bets on how long until I get banned again

dv9a9.gif

SteveWD40

we need to fuck manc up at some point mate. got some rad house party bubbling up in hulme if you're up for it. think it'll be in a couple of weeks but I dunno yet so I'll let you know.

I am 33 in April, so probably too old, but let me know anyway so I can come round and ask you to turn the music down...

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
What ep is s2e01 of IT Crowd? Is it work outing? If so, I agree that it's the funniest episode by far. Fucking brilliant.

In other news, I took fraping (I really hate that name, does anyone else have a m,ore fitting suggestion?) to a new new level last night. I was in the possession of Selfish pizza's phone and set up a 'Leaving England' event that involved him getting his army papers through and that he'd shortly be off to Afghanistan. I invited his whole friends list to the shindig.

Fair play to you, it was a good fraping, and I did have people coming up to me all day asking why I was joining the army, but this does now encourage a even worse retaliation, that will happen at some point, don't you worry.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fair play to you, it was a good fraping, and I did have people coming up to me all day asking why I was joining the army, but this does now encourage a even worse retaliation, that will happen at some point, don't you worry.

Make sure you post the events here, hell a picture/screenshot or a video would definitely improve your rep

Suairyu

Banned
received t-mobile spam email

went to the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email

realised too late that it didn't like to t-mobile's website

fuck

now they know they hit a valid, active email address with their crap

Chinner

Banned
just heard meadows and kentpaul have started britgaf's version of the tunnel snakes
GOfsPSx.png

uh oh guys they're gonna steal your lunch money!

Hystzen

Oh god, my Games Dev module's coursework is literally "Make a game" and I need to think of a game.

Also need to think of an App to make for my mobile dev module, I should have put more thought into this.

A text adventure of being a forum troll you got troll much as possible to become legend status before being banned

Their new album just came out today but I've yet to listen to it. I wouldn't mind a Biffy tattoo but probably not a tramp stamp :p Mind if I ask what the tattoo was of?

If you like Puzzle album should like new one word of advice you need the 2 disc version not the standard 1

Suairyu

Banned
chinner your posts in the samsung british retailer thread, the essay, was fucking brilliant. glad im the only one left in the office again as im laughing like a retarded mule.

noffles

Banned
This bird I'm in a back and forth text string with is saying me and her should get pizza on her birthday in 2 weeks.

Interesting.

Suairyu

Banned
This bird I'm in a back and forth text string with is saying me and her should get pizza on her birthday in 2 weeks.

Interesting.
She's likely inviting you to her birthday party at pizza hut because the ice cream factory. Just because 16 is the legal age doesn't mean you should indulge it bro.

8bit

Knows the Score
Has anybody been tempted to spunk their money on the Dredd auction?

Oh god, so much. Hopefully there'll be something later in the week that's cool and not millions of pounds. That said, even the picture frame prop is at 72 quid right now.

--

Anyway, I only found this thread a fortnight or so ago, so...

Where do you live: Switzerland (Swiss GAF threads are not very dynamic)
Where are you from: Glasgow
University: University of the West of Scotland (or, as it was when I was there, Paisley Tech)
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): No
Current political party of choice: Green
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Utopia
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Arrow
CBBC or CITV: I started work before either of these channels existed so have never really spent any time watching them. Does Magpie count?

Hystzen

She's likely inviting you to her birthday party at pizza hut because the ice cream factory. Just because 16 is the legal age doesn't mean you should indulge it bro.

Might be a amazing hot 16 yr old which case abuse that Pizza Hut ice cream factory it be worth it

I went for another walk around London tonight. Up to angel, down to kings cross, Tottenham court road, down Oxford Street and the as I was walking down park lane, who do I sees, looking disheveled in a dinner jacket, pushing a bike? Only Boris fucking Johnson! I didn't say anything, but we proper made eye contact.

The people's mayor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom