• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I remember talking to a fella in the student bar during a karaoke night who was on a game design course. He was telling me about how he'd never finished Half Life and kept asking me about humble indie bundles.

Granted, I was absolutely pissed, but I replied to everything he said with a distraught, "Awwwwwww mate."

What kind of game designer never finished Half Life. What a poser.

Lucius86

Banned
Considering you've been to a meet up that is a bit silly.

Coming to the next one?

Should be, what's the decided date in March? I'm as free as a bird currently for that month!

C'mon bro. Do the quiz. Join us.

Where do you live: LONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON (London Fields to be exact. No skinny jeans yet)
Where are you from: ESSSSSSEX
University: Essex Uni (graduated back in 2007)
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Football and F1. Southend United fan, but love all sport really.
Current political party of choice: They are all shite.
Favourite (current) UK TV show: You've been framed. Nothing beats watching people making themselves look like tarts.
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Game of Thrones
CBBC or CITV: CBBC. ITV = worst channel ever.

There you go, initiated.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
You cannot fathom how much i regret trading in New Vegas

I guess im going to have to go and play some Skyrim to ease the pain

Idle Fingers

Neo Member
I think I'd like to be initiated as well.
Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: Manchester
University: N/A
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Football and occasionally some darts
Current political party of choice: They all seem like wankers and I can't vote yet anyway
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Fresh Meat
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Dexter
CBBC or CITV: CBBC, just for this delightful tune

Am I in the clique now?

Mikeside

I think I'd like to be initiated as well.
Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: Manchester
University: N/A
Sports of choice (and if you'd like to alienate yourself you can provide the team you support as well): Football and occasionally some darts
Current political party of choice: They all seem like wankers and I can't vote yet anyway
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Fresh Meat
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Dexter
CBBC or CITV: CBBC, just for this delightful tune

Am I in the clique now?

It's a shame Meadows isn't here anymore to take you under his Mancunian wing.

Welcome to the club. Jedeye will be around shortly to grill you about your favourite music.

Actually, that's my thing too. Name 5 bands you'd die for.

noffles

Banned
Couldn't get into New Vegas. It might be because I played Fallout 3 on PC and for some reason went for New Vegas on 360, but I still couldn't get into it. I also think Skyrim is pretty average and I let my mate borrow it after getting bored about 40 hours into it.

I guess I just don't like most Bethesda games.

Mikeside

Thanks

Biffy Clyro, Twin Atlantic, Blink 182, Arctic Monkeys and One Direction Nirvana.

I can't bring myself to like Biffy, despite loving a few of their songs. 57, everything on Infinityland, Machines and the new single are epic-sauce, though. It's probably because pretty much ALL my exes have been big Biffy fans - the most recent one had a Biffy tramp stamp.

edit: that avatar is great, btw

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Couldn't get into New Vegas. It might be because I played Fallout 3 on PC and for some reason went for New Vegas on 360, but I still couldn't get into it. I also think Skyrim is pretty average and I let my mate borrow it after getting bored about 40 hours into it.

I guess I just don't like most Bethesda games.

weirdo! New Vegas is superior to 3 in every way!!!

Some people just dont know how to do a pic n mix

My sister just gave me hers and it have one jelly worm and a shit ton of milk chocolate buttons

Some people, man

f0rk

Have my last exam tomorrow and the lecturer is making a right mess of telling people what they need to know because half of the notes and problem sheets are wrong. She has given out a flowchart for the statistical methods required in different instances that people have been revising off but she contradicted it today in a last minute revision lecture. My friends are freaking out but I hadn't learnt that much anyway so I'm kinda like whatever, I'll cram tonight and tomorrow (mostly tomorrow...) and blag as much as I can. Some people take shit so seriously.

Idle Fingers

Neo Member

I'd say 3 had a better setting but NV is superior in every other way

I can't bring myself to like Biffy, despite loving a few of their songs. 57, everything on Infinityland, Machines and the new single are epic-sauce, though. It's probably because pretty much ALL my exes have been big Biffy fans - the most recent one had a Biffy tramp stamp.

Their new album just came out today but I've yet to listen to it. I wouldn't mind a Biffy tattoo but probably not a tramp stamp :p Mind if I ask what the tattoo was of?

edit: that avatar is great, btw

Thanks, I got it mad specifically for this username/account by an artist 'friend'

noffles

Banned

Some people just dont know how to do a pic n mix

My sister just gave me hers and it have one jelly worm and a shit ton of milk chocolate buttons

Some people, man

Naww, New Vegas was lacking something for me. It might have been a mouse and keyboard, but it might have also been that I was just playing a game that didn't feel like it had changed much at all. WHO KNOWS FOR SURE? Either way, 3 was one of my favourite games of 2008. I'd love to finally see Fallout 4 on Skyrim's engine to end this cycle of consoles.

Also, chocolate pigs, apple cables, and blue/pink fizzy bottles. Those should the only things in one of those bags.

SKINNER!

Banned
QmFOtzl.gif

Meadows

Banned
Welcome back. Hopefully never? More colourful with you unbanned.

fuck that bullshit, I'm going HAM on this shit. If I get banned again then I get banned. Perma? Whatever.

at least I'll give the fucking minority of GAFers that like a bit of dark comedy a few chuckles on the way

Meadows

Banned
This guy seems explosive.

I like him.

wanna get wasted together? you're a junior so you haven't lost your soul to this lot yet. I went to some crazy party at a Malawian dude's place last night. Fucking £100 bottles of brandy being drunk straight from the bottle that shit was serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom