• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
God I gotta get up early tomorrow. At least I can get a lift - be a total fuckin nightmare if I had to bus in. Gonna get me some BK and then draw out some MAD STAX from the bank cos I got no cash yo.

I haven't been paid yet. Being freelance, they pay be 14 days after I invoice them which is irregular atm due to christmassy hangover etc. Well shit. Waiting on legitimately mild stax, too.

Mikeside

didja stab him?

19 and hot. I'm a lucky boy if I don't fucks it up.

That's pretty much where I'm at - cute 22 year old seems really interested in me - hoping not to fuck it up either!

Have been getting advice on Jedeye but I think I'm doing rather well!

Mikeside

CHEEZMO™;47008695 said:
You guys are lucky. I need this job so I can work my supercharm on sexy tram/busladies.

It's actually pretty stressful, lol
I've entirely forgotten how to flirt - it's like I'm playing tennis against Andy Murray.

This old dog still has moves, just you fucking watch!

Meadows

Banned
camembert up in this biatch. all day erryday.

cheddar is the best hard cheese. Can't beat a good sharp cheddar when you're in the mood for it

Suairyu

Banned
The best cheese is edam.
tumblr_lxneiusl2b1qd0gq9o1_500.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
So the thread about Giamatti being cast as Rhino for the new Spiderman is amusing.

"Rhino?! Another B-list Spidey villain?"
*proceeds to list a bunch of villains nobody has ever heard of*

But seriously, Spiderman 1 was awful. People tend to forget that after watching Spiderman 3. It looked, sounded, was written like, and acted like a sci-fi channel made-for-tv movie. Spiderman 2 is the only good entry in the original trilogy, and it just so happens to be so damn good.

Mikeside

So the thread about Giamatti being cast as Rhino for the new Spiderman is amusing.

"Rhino?! Another B-list Spidey villain?"
*proceeds to list a bunch of villains nobody has ever heard of*

But seriously, Spiderman 1 was awful. People tend to forget that after watching Spiderman 3. It looked, sounded, was written like, and acted like a sci-fi channel made-for-tv movie. Spiderman 2 is the only good entry in the original trilogy, and it just so happens to be so damn good.

...c'mon dude, I used to think you were the cool duck

Suairyu

Banned
...c'mon dude, I used to think you were the cool duck
SERIOUSLY

Go back and re-watch Spiderman 1.

It looks like it's a made for TV movie. The lighting is really flat, the camerawork wouldn't look out of place on Casualty, the writing is average and the performances are hammy. It just reeks of 'A Sci-Fi channel original movie!'

I did a RTTP thread on GAF not so long ago on the trilogy, and was astounded at how rose-tinted my memory of the first one was.

Spiderman 2 was such a step up it was unbelievable.

Mikeside

SERIOUSLY

Go back and re-watch Spiderman 1.

It looks like it's a made for TV movie. The lighting is really flat, the camerawork wouldn't look out of place on Casualty, the writing is average and the performances are hammy. It just reeks of 'A Sci-Fi channel original movie!'

I did a RTTP thread on GAF not so long ago on the trilogy, and was astounded at how rose-tinted my memory of the first one was.

Spiderman 2 was such a step up it was unbelievable.

I'm willing to hear you out, but I'll bet you my left testicle it's better than The Amazing Spiderman, or whatever the new one is called

all comic book characters are shit news at 11

I'm not willing to hear you out.

f0rk

The new one isn't that bad, they nailed the casting but the plot is a bit dull. It would be better if they followed the Ultimate Spiderman stories with hulk Green Goblin and shit

Suairyu

Banned
I'm willing to hear you out, but I'll bet you my left testicle it's better than The Amazing Spiderman, or whatever the new one is called
It isn't. The Amazing Spiderman, which I expected to be shit, turned out to be a quality 3-star film. Enjoyable if you like the genre. It took the Ultimate Spiderman comic (the single best interpretation of Spiderman ever) and turned that into a movie, adding its own little bits and pieces.

I'm not saying non-comic book geeks should like the movie (which I'd certainly say about Spiderman 2), just that it was well-made genre fare.

Unlike Spiderman 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom