• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
nL0u7lO.jpg
BATMAN:
became superhero because his parents died
has lots of money and is highly intelligent and knows kong-fu
never kills people and has morals because his parents are ghosts
has died lots of time, had his back broken and served in nam because he is true american hero™

SUPERMAN:
his parents are dead and he escaped his planet just before it exploded
has infinite power and every single power but doesn't remember them because he had a bad migraine this one time and then he convientently remembers them
has died but came back to life to sell more comic books
although stronger than anything, he sometimes gets hurt cuz comic book writers are hacks
gets upset when peopel dont like facebook statuses

SPIDERMAN:
became a superhero cuz a spider bit his dick which turned into a gigantic fucking dick he retorts some tedious bullshit
his uncle died by the way, he taught him that you should cum on peoples faces and never look back
can shoot jizz out of his wrists

in conclusion, all comic book characters are completely shit, poorly written and are just used as forms of validation by nerds

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I've answered that question before in this thread, including to you!

Fuck you chinner I ain't Green Scar I love all people even if they're pikeys or from Manchester.

I dont recall, i also asked about that thread you made about a friend dropping a guitar and an amp at yours and how that ended

Suairyu

Banned
Hystzen don't turn my ironic useage of banned racial terms into an actual attack on them please... BritGAF is a safe zone and you'll risk that.

I dont recall, i also asked about that thread you made about a friend dropping a guitar and an amp at yours and how that ended
... and I answered that question as well. Jedeye Sniv even complimented me for the answer I gave.

Rubbish King

Hystzen don't turn my ironic useage of banned racial terms into an actual attack on them please... BritGAF is a safe zone and you'll risk that.

... and I answered that question as well. Jedeye Sniv even complimented me for the answer I gave.

Am i going mad? could you point me to the post in question?

Suairyu

Banned
Juniors:

'Pikey' is a banned term on GAF. The NeoGAF Red Name Administration, in its infinite wisdom, has deemed fit to interpret it as a derogatory racial term. The hows and whys of it do not matter. What does matter is that you don't ever, ever use it, save for extremely limited ironic circumstances which I just did (which even then was pushing it). You can't even use it in a style that an American may use the term 'ghetto' eg. "My local youth centre is looking proper pikey the council should renovate it."

Now you know.

Am i going mad? could you point me to the post in question?
Maaaan that's like ages ago. brb

Rubbish King

Juniors:

'Pikey' is a banned term on GAF. The NeoGAF Red Name Administration, in its infinite wisdom, has deemed fit to interpret it as a derogatory racial term. The hows and whys of it do not matter. What does matter is that you don't ever, ever use it, save for extremely limited ironic circumstances which I just did (which even then was pushing it). You can't even use it in a style that an American may use the term 'ghetto' eg. "My local youth centre is looking proper pikey the council should renovate it."

Now you know.

Maaaan that's like ages ago. brb

'Red Name Administration'

The.... RNA

RNA

So that's how that conversation on bassists got started!

Got retweeted by Zelda Williams

Aww yiss

noffles

Banned
The only notable person I've ever had a retweet from was Robert Florence. 15 minutes of fame that I'll never experience again because I made my twitter account private.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
who knows. he abadoned the uk so he could become ignorant american

Poor stinkles, he goes into a halo thread and is assaulted by crying malcontent manbabies, now he comes in here we take the piss out of his accent and remind him about his old hair.

British people are bastards.

Bazza

Ahh crap, not gonna be able to make this one then, going to be in Tallinn from the 6th to the 12th. Might not be a bad thing i'v got spending money to put aside and trips to Munich and Berlin to pay for in the next few months so saving a little cash will be good. Will have to look forward to a meetup later in the year. there is also Eurogamer as well, no doubt 1 or 2 of you will be about there.

Sorry guys, I've been lax with the planning of the meet up, what with being busy snowboarding all last week.

So, who is coming on 9th March, and where do you want to go?

Mikeside

Sorry guys, I've been lax with the planning of the meet up, what with being busy snowboarding all last week.

9th is great for me.
Would be good to get some food first, but as long as we can have a few ciders, I'm good.
Especially as I can start dancing with random girls without feeling guilty about it this time.

Any word yet from eggybob, xun, J_T and all the others who don't seem to frequent this thread?

Rubbish King

I've been on TV with Prince Charles.

We didn't have Twitter back in my day.
I met Jimmy Carr in a cinema... it was glorious

I wanna come ^_^

I dont care what we do, i just wanna stay out all night instead of waiting at the train station for many hours or getting rather expensive hotel room

Mikeside

I met Jimmy Carr in a cinema... it was glorious

I wanna come ^_^

I dont care what we do, i just wanna stay out all night instead of waiting at the train station for many hours or getting rather expensive hotel room

This is key for me too - not leaving early this time, but I'm sure there'll be a few people up for keeping it going past the watershed.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
9th is great for me.
Would be good to get some food first, but as long as we can have a few ciders, I'm good.
Especially as I can start dancing with random girls without feeling guilty about it this time.

Any word yet from eggybob, xun, J_T and all the others who don't seem to frequent this thread?

There should be no guilt anyway, dancing is cool. Maybe going to that club wasn't the best idea but whaddayagonnado? :p I was still within my rules

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
If there's enough people doing an all-nighter and you get me the right level of drunk by 11 then I might consider staying out too. Unless it's cold and I'm too hammered, in which case I'm staggering off home. Via the legion hahaha

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They may not post, but who is to say they are not lurking in this thread at this very moment!

And next time try not to oversell my dancing. That just leads to embarrassment.

Suairyu

Banned
Chinner doesn't let anyone see his real face. He always hides it behind the bill mask.

Here although it's more to do with Roma gypsies than the lovable rogues we have in Britain.
It's more an EU thread. Cue half the people saying how the EU is a Hitler-esque dictatorship, and the other half pretending the EU is a bastion of proper and fair governance and that any nation who doesn't like the rules is being moronic.

Mikeside

There should be no guilt anyway, dancing is cool. Maybe going to that club wasn't the best idea but whaddayagonnado? :p I was still within my rules

Ohhhhh ahhah, I totally forgot about that girl. Man....wtf dude. The way she grinded up against that other guy when we said we weren't staying.

I was talking about the girl at The Monarch when I was at the bar with eggybob, her friend wouldn't dance with her so I grabbed her onto the dancefloor for about 5 minutes until I remembered I didn't have a drink.

It was foreshadowing of the New Mike I've been talking about so much with you (and will have either an epic or a hilarious story about for everyone tonight/tomorrow DEPENDING HOW THINGS GO WINKWINK HOW'S YOUR FATHER!)

And I only felt guilty because I was absolutely whipped, which won't be happening again for a good long while. NEWMIKE, MOTHERFUCKER.

If there's enough people doing an all-nighter and you get me the right level of drunk by 11 then I might consider staying out too. Unless it's cold and I'm too hammered, in which case I'm staggering off home. Via the legion hahaha

Oh, you're staying late this time. We'll only end up following some girl of questionable nationality into Guildford again otherwise!

They may not post, but who is to say they are not lurking in this thread at this very moment!

And next time try not to oversell my dancing. That just leads to embarrassment.

Sorry! I was drunk, they seemed 'available' and I had just been mesmerized by your moves.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ohhhhh ahhah, I totally forgot about that girl. Man....wtf dude. The way she grinded up against that other guy when we said we weren't staying.

I was talking about the girl at The Monarch when I was at the bar with eggybob, her friend wouldn't dance with her so I grabbed her onto the dancefloor for about 5 minutes until I remembered I didn't have a drink.

It was foreshadowing of the New Mike I've been talking about so much with you (and will have either an epic or a hilarious story about for everyone tonight/tomorrow DEPENDING HOW THINGS GO WINKWINK HOW'S YOUR FATHER!)

And I only felt guilty because I was absolutely whipped, which won't be happening again for a good long while. NEWMIKE, MOTHERFUCKER.

Oh, you're staying late this time. We'll only end up following some girl of questionable nationality into Guildford again otherwise!

Sorry! I was drunk, they seemed 'available' and I had just been mesmerized by your moves.

lol, you were chasin tail all over the shop that night then :p twas good fun. I still don't believe that girl was south african though. that was weird.

And yes, you totally need to let me know how it went last night. Did the texts work at least? I take it yes if you're postponing the story till later!

EDIT: NEWMIKE, wooo!

Notapusy-steve-holt-3033209-1280-720.jpg

Mikeside

lol, you were chasin tail all over the shop that night then :p twas good fun. I still don't believe that girl was south african though. that was weird.

And yes, you totally need to let me know how it went last night. Did the texts work at least? I take it yes if you're postponing the story till later!

EDIT: NEWMIKE, wooo!

Notapusy-steve-holt-3033209-1280-720.jpg

It was those high-fives, some girls seemed to react puzzlingly well to them. Maybe it was just showing a bit of confidence?

I'll save the texting details for tomorrow, methinks - it's been (and still is) an interesting look into my own neuroses, co-dependency and serial monogamism, but hopefully with self-analysis and by keeping myself in check, I can break the cycle and NEWMIKE will live on for the ages.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
To be fair, I think I was sobering up a bit at that moment I was becoming a bit self aware.

If the DJ played "I will survive" however that wouldn't have mattered.

Mikeside

To be fair, I think I was sobering up a bit at that moment I was becoming a bit self aware.

If the DJ played "I will survive" however that wouldn't have mattered.

Yeah, that would've been epic.

Another place with cheesy-music would be ideal for me.

Also, Jed, Mush - agincourt soon???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom