• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished the IT crowd id say 8/10 overall

i_m_ok_with_this__n1296497202304__super.png

Hystzen

CITV had the best shows to watch

Art Attack
Power Rangers
Reboot
Pokemon
Spiderman
Sabrina teenage witch (that melissa hart)
Transformers

and a shit load others

SmokyDave

All these new young-uns...

fOPnv.gif

Me and Smokeydave will be shouting at the clouds if you need us, oh and get off my lawn.
These kids today. They don't remember when Brit-GAF was written on a notepad and sent via Royal Mail.

We'd drink 'em under the table, even if they don't have to worry about a hangover the next day.

Mikeside

These kids today. They don't remember when Brit-GAF was written on a notepad and sent via Royal Mail.

We'd drink 'em under the table, even if they don't have to worry about a hangover the next day.

DISALLOWED.

No bragging about drinking until you've been to a LondonGAF meetup.
...I mean, you'd beat my by default as I'm a lightweight, but still....

Suairyu

Banned
Fuck me I'm bored at work. Research hit a bit of a dead end as I'm waiting for people to return my calls. I'd go home early but I have a call scheduled for 9pm.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Ordered Ni No Kuni. I was planning on dating a fair bit this month, but I may have to put my plans back a month.

I almost ordered the collectors edition, but figured a 300 page spell but wouldn't help my quest for a girlfriend much.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can you still get the Wizard Edition? I need to get a PS3 first so I'm happy to just wait for the regular to go down in price.

Hystzen

Ordered Ni No Kuni. I was planning on dating a fair bit this month, but I may have to put my plans back a month.

I almost ordered the collectors edition, but figured a 300 page spell but wouldn't help my quest for a girlfriend much.

Ni No Kuni >>>>>>>>>>>relationships be cheaper in the long run also

I was going for wizard edition but after seeing nightmare of US delivery put off but might order it later this month

time for greatest tv show The Undateables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom