• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I wouldn't steall a car but I would masturbate over your failings, is that what you're saying? Is that how little you think of us??

*sigh* ok, what's your paypal email?

I'll let you off, even if only because I bet it'd bankrupt you within a week.

Are we doing this mixtape thing, by the way?
Take the reigns, man. I need somebody to give me a deadline and I'll be all over it like Chinner on an obese quadriplegic.

Hystzen

I'll let you off, even if only because I bet it'd bankrupt you within a week.

Take the reigns, man. I need somebody to give me a deadline and I'll be all over it like Chinner on an obese quadriplegic.

A bowling ball, thats still kind of dangerous

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Kid Cudi is should be dropping his new album (Indicud) soon which is a fucking double disc pack, so I would expect tour dates by this fall at the latest.

I would leave the borders of scotland and travel anywhere in the UK to see him. I even like the WZRD album he done too.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Yep, I'm planning it. And by planning, I mean I've thought of a first song and am trying to think of a second :p I'll do something real about it after this weekend dies down a little I think.

It's a big challenge. I think my theme is going to be "bands you know, songs you don't" just to show off how leet I am.

You could paste it into notepad and save it on your PC.
That is, if you're OK with being an experience thief.

...nobody would ever know, but YOU'D know.

tumblr_m141ifXgY41rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Suairyu

Banned
Excellent. Been shoved to the front of the training queue due to the importance of an upcoming shoot. I'm to be given a three hour training session on sound recording this Friday. Next step would be getting on the camera training.

Mikeside

Yep, I'm planning it. And by planning, I mean I've thought of a first song and am trying to think of a second :p I'll do something real about it after this weekend dies down a little I think.

It's a big challenge. I think my theme is going to be "bands you know, songs you don't" just to show off how leet I am.

I'd like to come up with a theme for mine, but I'm tempted to just put out an awkward, heady mix of the strangest music I love just to see who listens all the way through.

I'll send the invoice through.
What's with your tag, anyway? Are you at Media Molecule? If so, you're obviously local so there's no excuse for not coming to the LondonGAF meetup.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Also, in colonial news, the Superbowl is upon us. Sneaks up on me every year.

It's the one time I actually get to watch American Football. No idea who the teams are, but I love the tactical, methodical nature of the game, and all the spectacle that surrounds it. Plus staying up super late makes it feel special. It's quite possibly my favourite sporting event of non-Olympic years.

I decide who to support based on the colors they are wearing, either the jersey or the helmet.

Musha, would love a female perspective on all of this?

There you see her

Sitting there across the way

She don't got a lot to say but there's something about her.

Man the fuck up and kiss the girl.

Even if she wants something casual, she still wants constant attention, all women are needy in that respect. A few texts a day should do it.

If you want to score don't be afraid to tell her she's beautiful.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;47084080 said:
Did they ever figure out what was causing all those people to hang themselves in that town?

Over supply of rope

Mikeside

There you see her

Even if she wants something casual, she still wants constant attention, all women are needy in that respect. A few texts a day should do it.

My only worry (and it's not even that big of a worry) is coming off a bit too needy myself what with the constant texting, but it's not like it's just me communicating so I guess that's fine.

You're absolutely right about needing to man the fuck up. Especially now she's called me a girl for not doing it. That's not going to be a problem next time.

I'll send the invoice through.
What's with your tag, anyway? Are you at Media Molecule? If so, you're obviously local so there's no excuse for not coming to the LondonGAF meetup.

Heh, if I was at Guildford, I'd been first one there at the meetup. xD I'm over at Sumo Digital in Sheffield.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So whats rule about mixtape and how being distributed among people might do one

pic totally related

I'm not sure whether to keep it in BritGAF or to start a new thread for it. I figure we each host our own playlists (pref numbered and zipped up) on our Dropboxes or whatevs and then make the links public, perhaps keeping them all in a single post for ease of finding.

Whatever music you like, doesn't all have to be indie. I got a great Hip Hop mix last time that was really helpful in finding great music. No multiple songs by the same artist (you can break this rule once) but there's a special prize if you can have the same artist featuring on every track
no there isn't but it would still be cool

I'm still torn between going a bit obscure or by just making something awesome with my great taste :p

There you see her

Pretty much this, although this post reminded me of the gameplan me and Mrs Sniv came up while chatting about it. Best way to start the next date:

As soon as you see her, go in for the hug. At least one hand must be at the small of her back, but not her arse cos that ain't classy. Then, when you pull out of the hug, hold her at arms length away, look her up and down (classily, just take her in) and then give an appropriate compliment such as "Damn you look beautiful".

We figure this sequence sets you up as being appreciative as well as being in control. You initiate the hug, you keep hold of her, you lead the compliments. I think a lot of girls really like it if a guy steps up and takes control a bit - even the stronger women I know like this every now and then.

But as I say, we haven't really needed to hit on anyone for 13 years so we could be full of shit :p

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Heh, if I was at Guildford, I'd been first one there at the meetup. xD I'm over at Sumo Digital in Sheffield.

Man I would kill to even be a teaboy at one of the games companies in Guildford. Every time I go by Criterion's office I want to go in and just thank them for being awesome. And then beg for a job.

f0rk

I'm not sure whether to keep it in BritGAF or to start a new thread for it. I figure we each host our own playlists (pref numbered and zipped up) on our Dropboxes or whatevs and then make the links public, perhaps keeping them all in a single post for ease of finding.

Whatever music you like, doesn't all have to be indie. I got a great Hip Hop mix last time that was really helpful in finding great music. No multiple songs by the same artist (you can break this rule once) but there's a special prize if you can have the same artist featuring on every track
no there isn't but it would still be cool

I'm still torn between going a bit obscure or by just making something awesome with my great taste :p

I think we should keep it in this thread, not 100% sure the mods would approve of a whole separate thread sharing music like that. Plus then we know everyone and aren't getting any randoms.
And I made a playlist with that feature idea but it was hand offs (so feature -> full song with feature). Might mess with it some more

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I think we should keep it in this thread, not 100% sure the mods would approve of a whole separate thread sharing music like that. Plus then we know everyone and aren't getting any randoms.
And I made a playlist with that feature idea but it was hand offs (so feature -> full song with feature). Might mess with it some more

That sounds badass man, looking forward to hearing it. And yeah, let's just keep it in this thread, why not? There's a load of us with similar tastes it could be really fun.

BGBW has to make one too. And Cheemzo.

lol

Mikeside

Pretty much this, although this post reminded me of the gameplan me and Mrs Sniv came up while chatting about it. Best way to start the next date:

As soon as you see her, go in for the hug. At least one hand must be at the small of her back, but not her arse cos that ain't classy. Then, when you pull out of the hug, hold her at arms length away, look her up and down (classily, just take her in) and then give an appropriate compliment such as "Damn you look beautiful".

We figure this sequence sets you up as being appreciative as well as being in control. You initiate the hug, you keep hold of her, you lead the compliments. I think a lot of girls really like it if a guy steps up and takes control a bit - even the stronger women I know like this every now and then.

But as I say, we haven't really needed to hit on anyone for 13 years so we could be full of shit :p

I'm going to have to buy the both of you a drink for listening to all my bullshit about this on Facebook.

I'm pretty much going with something like this. But I'm not planning it. I'M NOT OVERTHINKING IT. NEWMIKE.

Regards to mixtapes, let's set a date... Feb 9th 23:59?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm going to have to buy the both of you a drink for listening to all my bullshit about this on Facebook.

I'm pretty much going with something like this. But I'm not planning it. I'M NOT OVERTHINKING IT. NEWMIKE.

Regards to mixtapes, let's set a date... Feb 9th 23:59?

oh shiiiiiii the gauntlet has been thrown dowwwwwwwwn! Yeah I reckon I can do that. Songs as blades lets have a knife fight.

SKINNER!

Banned
I'm in for the mixtape. Question is, are we still sticking to the Top 10 favourite bands list we created the other day? I got songs of bands that I didn't mention and it would be such a shame to leave them out.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm in for the mixtape. Question is, are we still sticking to the Top 10 favourite bands list we created the other day? I got songs of bands that I didn't mention and it would be such a shame to leave them out.

Nah go hog wild. I don't know how many of my top ten are going on there. Maybe not many. Maybe all of them... who knows?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I also have a gameplan for Mike,

First what you will want to do is make sure the female is comfortable in her environments. Any sign of insecurity or weakness will show that you are more use as resources than as a mate and the only thing to get fucked will be your bank accounts. Be an alpha: confident and unflinching. As you greet her, make sure you are physically aggressive. A quick slap on the ass followed by fierce eye contact will send shivers of sexual excitement down her spine. If she shows any resistance or asks what the handcuffs are for, a self-assured laugh and firm grip on her arm will go a long way towards dispelling her fears.

Once she is ready her body will respond by lubricating the entrance to her vagina. This can be determined even if she is fully clothed by seeing her play with her hair or blink more than twice in quick succession. At this point you must disrobe yourself and her as quickly as possible and guide your member into her, thus beginning vaginal intercourse.

This sequence was formulated for the greatest chance at success. Good luck.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

First what you will want to do is make sure the female is comfortable in her environments. Any sign of insecurity or weakness will show that you are more use as resources than as a mate and the only thing to get fucked will be your bank accounts. Be an alpha: confident and unflinching. As you greet her, make sure you are physically aggressive. A quick slap on the ass followed by fierce eye contact will send shivers of sexual excitement down her spine. If she shows any resistance or asks what the handcuffs are for, a self-assured laugh and firm grip on her arm will go a long way towards dispelling her fears.

Once she is ready her body will respond by lubricating the entrance to her vagina. This can be determined even if she is fully clothed by seeing her play with her hair or blink more than twice in quick succession. At this point you must disrobe yourself and her as quickly as possible and guide your member into her, thus beginning vaginal intercourse.

I see you are an experienced lover, mmmmmm.

Also with the mixtapes - I want to see writing, people. Talk about your playlists and why you chose certain songs. That's my favourite bit :)

It has a character called Poo. Last time there was a game with a character called Poo, it was one of the SNES's best games. How can you go wrong?

noffles

Banned
Pretty sure there's an optional boss in there that's a king poo or something too.

I really have made a huge mistake.

I also need to play Earthbound at one point.

Mikeside

How do I unsubscribe you from this thread? :p

Also with the mixtapes - I want to see writing, people. Talk about your playlists and why you chose certain songs. That's my favourite bit :)

Yeah, if there's anything less than a sentence about each track, I'm going to be disappointed.
I'll be doing a lot of writing about mine - you know how I like to go on.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan

Is this from Opiate's Guide to Heterosexual Copulation?

Pretty sure there's an optional boss in there that's a king poo or something too.

I really have made a huge mistake.

I also need to play Earthbound at one point.

In all seriousness, I've never heard anything good about Blue Dragon. Mistwalker in general seems to have been a bit of a bust. The Last Story looks OK, and I know some people swear by Lost Oddysey, but eh.

edit: vvv Will do, Sam!

Mr. Sam

Finally got THE RAID on Blu-Ray. Awesome. V/H/S too. I appreciate the perfect movie weather tonight.

Tell me what you think of V/H/S, though I've promised not to buy any more Blu-rays. Five shelves is enough, apparently. It's not.

Can you tell me how to get a boost start on Sonic Transformed? Please.

Stubo

This thread moves quickly...I'm not sure quite how to respond to all that I have read!

Mixtapes though, I shall listen to them.

...That should do :)

Hystzen

In all seriousness, I've never heard anything good about Blue Dragon. Mistwalker in general seems to have been a bit of a bust. The Last Story looks OK, and I know some people swear by Lost Oddysey, but eh.

I got far as disc 2 i think i got really really really bored of blue dragon dull everything.

Dont bad mouth Lost Oddysey or will kill you that game me alot of feels even with my stone heart

donkey show, please put the following characters into Sonic Racing:

-Big Bo
-The Sega Rally car (fuck Daytona)
-Dude from Vanquish
-Vector
-Pepsiman (it happened once it can happen again)
-Captain Falcon

thanks xoxox

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
CHEEZMO™;47087073 said:
Is this from Opiate's Guide to Heterosexual Copulation?
Volume 12, paragraph 8!
How do I unsubscribe you from this thread? :p
If you are really finding it difficult this might not be the girl. I don't know how to judge how much of it is chemistry and how much is your own anxiety though. If you want to make a go with her you really should make a move ASAP. That's my real advice.

Mikeside

If you are really finding it difficult this might not be the girl. I don't know how to judge how much of it is chemistry and how much is your own anxiety though. If you want to make a go with her you really should make a move ASAP. That's my real advice.

It's pretty much anxiety. Having only just got out of a relationship, I probably did this too soon, but fuck it, here I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom