• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So what are people using for this mixtape/playlist, I know itunes can share them but it only does 30 sec previews of the songs. So do we create playlist save it then put the music files all in a folder

cant we send actual cds to eachother
do it like secret santa

f0rk

Spotify isn't consistent enough when trying to listen to music on my phone. Easier to buy it off amazon and upload to googles

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So what are people using for this mixtape/playlist, I know itunes can share them but it only does 30 sec previews of the songs. So do we create playlist save it then put the music files all in a folder

Nab all the MP3s and stick em in a folder. Maybe number them too if you're nice, or supply a playlist file. Then zip it and upload it somewhere.

Hystzen

Man so ready to watch QOTSA later this year always missed seeing them during a tour.

Think time carry on the Mad Men marathon only up to season 3

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
It doesn't help half the cast are such twats

It does get better in season 2 near end of season 1 but my problem is keep getting distracted

I'll stick with it, once I'm in a flow I'll be ok, I've held tight through the worst patches of The Walking Dead and Fringe and was rewarded.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Without bits. Hate the texture of those sickly little things.

And who wants to drink Sunny D? Just go with Tesco's economy orange juice. Fraction of the price and better taste.

Can you tell me how to get a boost start on Sonic Transformed? Please.

Hit accelerate just a tad before you hear the numbers in the countdown. You can do it multiple times before go for a total of a level 3 boost.

donkey show, please put the following characters into Sonic Racing:

-Big Bo
-The Sega Rally car (fuck Daytona)
-Dude from Vanquish
-Vector
-Pepsiman (it happened once it can happen again)
-Captain Falcon

thanks xoxox

Are you not happy with Vectorman's cameo in the trees? :O

Suairyu

Banned
I think we should keep it in this thread, not 100% sure the mods would approve of a whole separate thread sharing music like that. Plus then we know everyone and aren't getting any randoms.
And I made a playlist with that feature idea but it was hand offs (so feature -> full song with feature). Might mess with it some more
I really advise you guys against this.

I know the members and mods link to such things all the time, but the rules seem to change based on time of day and planetary alignment.

Stick to Spotify playlists.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
CHEEZMO™;47104512 said:
I have a cupboard full of Sunny D.

ioPiDFI.jpg

Vector the Crocodile, man! (I didn't know about Vectorman's cameo, gonna go look that up, sounds awesome)

LOL, don't look up Vectorman. I was referring to that old pic of GAF looking at the trees and they coincidentally looked like Vectorman. It was so hilarious in the office. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom