• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
On the flip I don't get paid that much. I would probably be happier with a 5 day week with more pay. I literally work the amount of time they can afford to pay me.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
oops, i hope he doesnt think i baited him into that

Sorry Meadows! Hopefully you'll learn your lesson!

Wow...a red name posting in BritGAF and then murdering a member on our doorstep.. pretty crazy ey guise?

Has anybody been Burger and Lobster in Farringdon, is it any good? My food club partner has chosen it as our destination tonight.
What the fuck is a food club partner

Also IamMikeside, are you deliberately posting more so i cant overthrow your reign of top poster?

oops, i hope he doesnt think i baited him into that

Sorry Meadows! Hopefully you'll learn your lesson!

Wow...a red name posting in BritGAF and then murdering a member on our doorstep.. pretty crazy ey guise?

What the fuck is a food club partner

Also Mikeside, are you deliberately posting more so i cant overthrow your reign of top poster?

Food club is an easy way for me and my friend's ex to meet up, as we both love our food and would probably be too lazy to meet up otherwise. we take it in turn choosing a restaurant.

Just the two of us at the mo but we're debating extending the group. Think it might make stuff harder to arrange so in the meantime I've started burger club with a different friend, going Goodmans next Thursday.

A friend who went there said it was amazing.

Thanks.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Food club is an easy way for me and my friend's ex to meet up, as we both love our food and would probably be too lazy to meet up otherwise. we take it in turn choosing a restaurant.

Just the two of us at the mo but we're debating extending the group. Think it might make stuff harder to arrange so in the meantime I've started burger club with a different friend, going Goodmans next Thursday.

Thanks.

That sounds amazing, i think it's more because im hungry...

another day of doing nothing, woke up half an hour ago..time to play more skyrim and watch more tv.....

Mikeside

Also IamMikeside, are you deliberately posting more so i cant overthrow your reign of top poster?

No, these are exciting times, I'm getting in on the action!

I only post less when I have actual stuff going on. We'll see how that goes later.

I think my next move is to cool off a touch and give her little time to think about the weekend and what she got from it. I could probably do with the same thing - We've seen each other 3 times in 4 days for a 'casual thing' & I don't want to accidentally turn it into something more serious because I've overthought that first kiss moment.

Musha, would love a female perspective on all of this?

Also, sorry for filling the thread with this, all - it's a good outlet & nobody but Chinner has complained as of yet (and let's face it, I'm happy to piss off that motherducker)

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Yeah....I don't think I'd be happy with that, to be honest.
I'm an old soul by nature - a serial monogamist, so I'm having a hard enough time approaching dating as a casual experience, I think my difficulty in this is pretty obvious in the past few pages, lol.

To be honest, I'm the same, but when the opportunity arises, I'm not one to turn it down.

Hystzen

No, these are exciting times, I'm getting in on the action!

I only post less when I have actual stuff going on. We'll see how that goes later.

I think my next move is to cool off a touch and give her little time to think about the weekend and what she got from it. I could probably do with the same thing - We've seen each other 3 times in 4 days for a 'casual thing' & I don't want to accidentally turn it into something more serious because I've overthought that first kiss moment.

Musha, would love a female perspective on all of this?

Also, sorry for filling the thread with this, all - it's a good outlet & nobody but Chinner has complained as of yet (and let's face it, I'm happy to piss off that motherducker)

Keep posting your dating stuff it makes look like people actually get off GAF to go date people

8bit

Knows the Score
I'm just posting this to enter the hallowed halls of double figures.

--

edit, I don't pay so much attention to UK politics now but am I correct in reading that while the Scottish Government have accepted Electoral Commission suggestions today, the UK Government have rejected them?

I'm just posting this to enter the hallowed halls of double figures.

--

edit, I don't pay so much attention to UK politics now but am I correct in reading that while the Scottish Government have accepted Electoral Commission suggestions today, the UK Government have rejected them?

that's not what I read. I read that they'd both accepted the suggestions.

SKINNER!

Banned
uuh, Ticketmaster sure sucks balls. Why can't they just let buyers pick their own seats instead of it just being allocated to you. I'm hitting refresh trying to find a great seat but it's not happening.

8bit

Knows the Score
Seems kind of vague, Nationalists seems to view it as rejection but the Unionist view seems non-commital : http://www.snp.org/media-centre/news/2013/jan/angus-robertson-asks-pm-electoral-commission

In welcoming this morning’s report from the Electoral Commission ,
Westminster SNP leader Angus Robertson asked the Prime Minister :

“The Scottish Government has today accepted the very welcome proposals of
the Electoral Commission in relation to the Independence referendum in full.
Amongst those recommendations is that the UK Government and the Scottish
Government should jointly agree to clarify what process will follow the referendum
for either outcome. Given that the UK Government and indeed the Labour party
have called for the full acceptance of the Electoral Commission recommendations
will the Prime Minister today give a commitment that he will work with the Scottish
Government in advance of the referendum to come up with this joint position?”

The Prime Minister David Cameron replied :

“Well first of all can I welcome the fact that the SNP have accepted what the
Electoral Commission found because they were worried that frankly it was a
biased question, and so I think it is good they have accepted that.
Of course we will work with the Scottish Government in providing information,
but let me be clear about what we won’t do -- we will not pre-negotiate Scotland’s
exit from the United Kingdom. It is frankly his party that wants to break up the
United Kingdom and it is for his party to make the case"

And I think this is the point at which Cameron suggested that Robertson should 'Fuck Off'.

Anyway, back off-topic. That mum on SSSP last night was naive to the point where I wonder if she actually had sex to produce her daughter or if she found a baby in a cabbage patch.

SKINNER!

Banned
And I think this is the point at which Cameron suggested that Robertson should 'Fuck Off'.

Rightly so too. Scotland gaining independance will only cause problems in the near future unless we - legally - come across a large sum of money. Large enough to be as influencial as UK, France and Germany. Not convinced from what the SNP said that we can do well on our own.

keep on trying mang

Cheers man. Really REALLY want to go and see The Who. Such a fun band. If only Entwistle (and Moon I suppose) were still alive. There's always another time for Eminem.

EDIT: Space Bound is by far the best track on Recovery.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Can some give a brief recap of what's been happening in British Politics since the last general election? All I remember is the Torys got in and Nick Clegg broke all his promises.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Anyone getting off to my dating story should PayPal me some funds, otherwise you've essentially pirated my experiences.

You wouldn't steal a car.

I wouldn't steall a car but I would masturbate over your failings, is that what you're saying? Is that how little you think of us??

*sigh* ok, what's your paypal email?

SKINNER!

Banned
Can some give a brief recap of what's been happening in British Politics since the last general election? All I remember is the Torys got in and Nick Clegg broke all his promises.

Nothing much has changed really. I think Labour are slowly picking themselves up but still nobody can take Milliband seriously. There seems to be this class divide that's in the air which got started up by the whole "police/pleb" situation. Some say it goes back waay further than that. In terms of foreign policy, again, nothing has changed but at least we don't ass-kiss the US as much since Blair left. Argentina are kicking up shit about the Falklands again. We sent about 300 troops to Mali to fight extreme Islamists with the French.

wait we sent troops i thought it was just French with a collation of African troops

All in an advisory capacity at the moment. Some will train various African forces, some will be working with the forces in Mali.

Good chance theres a few special forces on operations too in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom