• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

everything needs Big Bo in it although I preferred stereotypical snarky I hate yanks British guy Charlie. I need replay Binary Domain had no idea you could have people die in the game I seem got the perfect ending on my first try some how

noffles

Banned
Dont bad mouth Los Oddysey or will kill you that game me alot of feels even with my stone heart

I would shake your hand, given the opportunity.

Heh, if I was at Guildford, I'd been first one there at the meetup. xD I'm over at Sumo Digital in Sheffield.

I know a fella in Sheffield who wanted to get a job there, but he got scared off and works in a call centre instead. It's a shame, really, you guys seem like a lovely bunch.

Hystzen

It's pretty much anxiety. Having only just got out of a relationship, I probably did this too soon, but fuck it, here I am.

Just go with flow *starts hum QOTSA* not point getting worked up over it. If does not work it does not work at least you got back out there most people just mope for months. Hell I would say should be trying many girls as possible

When this saga ends we going need a new person to start dating

Mikeside

Just go with flow *starts hum QOTSA* not point getting worked up over it. If does not work it does not work at least you got back out there most people just mope for months. Hell I would say should be trying many girls as possible

When this saga ends we going need a new person to start dating

More girls? Jesus, how much anxiety do you think I can take?!

Chinner

Banned
mike i have made a comic for u that will instruct you on how to date woman
m7us8Sn.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm not OK with this.
Don't worry Mike, I got this.

phisheep, get this one record: On Jan 29 my associate mikeside issued a cease and desist statement on the message board neogaf. We are moving to file a grievance regarding defamation of character for a total of 25,000 pound to cover costs of therapy for emotional scarring.

I will be taking 20% for my consultation fees of course.

Mikeside

Don't worry Mike, I got this.

phisheep, get this one record: On Jan 29 my associate mikeside issued a cease and desist statement on the message board neogaf. We are moving to file a grievance regarding defamation of character for a total of 25,000 pound to cover costs of therapy for emotional scarring.

I will be taking 20% for my consultation fees of course.

Fuck it, you can have 50%.
Can't wait to get some of Chinner's GAF celebrity money.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
what length are we looking at 30mins or just 10 songs

See, I'd say 60-70 minutes, because that's how long a PROPER album should be.

I finished mine earlier on. I, er, went a little over. It's about 90 minutes I think but it's awesome. The concept is A-Z, with one track by a band representing each letter of the alphabet. I'm calling it "There is no X because fuck the XX"

It's super varied. I'll get it up over the weekend sometime

Mikeside

I finished mine earlier on. I, er, went a little over. It's about 90 minutes I think but it's awesome. The concept is A-Z, with one track by a band representing each letter of the alphabet. I'm calling it "There is no X because fuck the XX"

It's super varied. I'll get it up over the weekend sometime

You finished yours in a DAY?
Blimey

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Hmm, could anyone here with Freeview check out Al Jazeera English (ch. 89 I believe) and tell me if the sound is messed up?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You finished yours in a DAY?
Blimey

It kinda makes itself when you're going through A-Z though, it's really fun. I've just made some edits, took out U and V as well because while I had songs they were fucking with the flow of it and didn't really work. Just over 80 mins now I think. And I made the beginning a bit less BWOOOAARR but it's still pretty heavy. Followed by an ear hug that I'm listening to right now and it's lovely.

Doing it like this has meant I've left off some really obvious big bands and included some really obtuse stuff but I think it works really nicely. Very representative of my tastes.

Hystzen

Will get to work on mine later might go for a Feel mix I'm thinking 12-15 tracks that way dont get filler tracks and cuts the flab out to flow better

Mikeside

It kinda makes itself when you're going through A-Z though, it's really fun. I've just made some edits, took out U and V as well because while I had songs they were fucking with the flow of it and didn't really work. Just over 80 mins now I think. And I made the beginning a bit less BWOOOAARR but it's still pretty heavy. Followed by an ear hug that I'm listening to right now and it's lovely.

Doing it like this has meant I've left off some really obvious big bands and included some really obtuse stuff but I think it works really nicely. Very representative of my tastes.

Sounds awesome. I'm thinking of doing a musical journey chronologically through my teens + 20s

Mikeside

CHEEZMO™;47096575 said:
Mike where do you live I want to come to your party and stand in the kitchen alone.

House + party = everyone crowds in the kitchen, no matter how small it is.

I'm thinking of just going to the pub with friends and having a nice drink-up, to be honest. Keeping it low-key this year, maybe something big next year.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
House + party = everyone crowds in the kitchen, no matter how small it is.

I'm thinking of just going to the pub with friends and having a nice drink-up, to be honest. Keeping it low-key this year, maybe something big next year.

So Chinner has to wait a whole year? You're going to have to tell him because i dont wanna have to see him cry man, it would break my heart

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;47097487 said:
Damn, betrayed my lack of house party experience.

It's okay Cheezmo, if ever I throw a house party, you can come and stand in my kitchen, ill put it out of bounds for everyone else

Hystzen

So what are people using for this mixtape/playlist, I know itunes can share them but it only does 30 sec previews of the songs. So do we create playlist save it then put the music files all in a folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom