• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteorain

Edit: I completely responded to something from goddamn ages ago. I feel embarrassed and thus am going to just edit away my failings

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ssshhhh!!! I haven't seen it yet.

Its in my experience the episodes i like gaf hates and vice versa, i checked this weeks thread and everyone else loves it. I come to these decisions completely independant of reading gafs opinion, it just always seems to be the case when i check after :[

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Honestly, apart from the Cartman trick of treat part, i thought this was one of the weaker episodes :[
ibgxtnucVEFWFx.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
that all felt really rushed to me, forced even

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well back in '97-'98 South Park was quite a big thing with merchandise, games and what not. Then when I went to secondary school in '99 it all went quiet so I assumed it had finished. I didn't hear of it again till 2006 with the World of Warcraft episode.

Mr Cola

Britgaf i present to you the nicest snack ever, a bowl of these (with or without milk)

oat-crisp.png

Lirlond

Haha wow, yeah my phone was picking up the tags in the passes. Easyjets ones were encrypted though, phone couldnt read the data. Only pick it up.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Drove in the dark for the first time tonight.

Driving in the dark > driving in daylight.

Going to drive to the highlands with my misses next time i'm off work FTW

That "my name is Dominic" thread is actually strangely heart-warming and fascinating. There's a far wider variety of people on here than one might expect.

Band rehearsal went excellent tonight folks, we fucking nailed it.

Also, I just found some videos I took at the 2nd London meet up. Now I'm deciding whether I should unleash them upon the world.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Holy shite I am drunk right now. Went for a cast meal then drinks tonight, was awesome.

Chinner

Banned
Give me a full update on the situation.

there was an amazon PR guy who would post amazon deals in the amazon thread. he proceeded to post a thread offering to put OT users in touch with publishers for game specified information (pictures, PR etc), essentially offering to bring publisher sponsored OTs to the mix. this was against the TOS and evillore decided, rightly, that gafs neutrality is more important, and that the amazon dude was out of order for posting this publicly and without consulting him first.

Cindres

One of the guys from the cast last night got a photo with some guy because we were convinced it was Brendan from Coach Trip.

Now I don't think any of us are so convinced...

So it's happy Friday once again. Anyone have any special Halloween weekend plans?

I had several Halloween club night and party options but have decided to forgo them all to a) save money, b) not wreck myself, and most importantly c) spend time with my significant other. So we will be going to the MCM Expo comic con tomorrow, then either cinema and dinner, or take away and movie night at home. Sunday I should really take the bike out, it's been a while.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No big loss. I don't think I ever saw the Amazon chap post in the Cheap Ass Euro GAFfer thread.

Mikeside

there was an amazon PR guy who would post amazon deals in the amazon thread. he proceeded to post a thread offering to put OT users in touch with publishers for game specified information (pictures, PR etc), essentially offering to bring publisher sponsored OTs to the mix. this was against the TOS and evillore decided, rightly, that gafs neutrality is more important, and that the amazon dude was out of order for posting this publicly and without consulting him first.

Sounds like the heavy handed GAF we're all used to. Why not just warn him that isn't OK? He helped out a lot of gaffers with cheap deals.

So it's happy Friday once again. Anyone have any special Halloween weekend plans?

Going to Thorpe Park for Fright Night on Sunday, other than that...sweet fuck all :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Weekend plans: going to the docs tonight to sort out a particularly gross and painful giant spot thingy on my leg. Stupid hair folicles. Tomorrow shall be spent in a thc heavy bubble of recouperation. Maybe going into aldershot town (gasp) in the evening to check out the EXCITING NEW CINEMA AND FOOD DEVELOPMENT since it's the first new thing to happen to this town in like 20 years. Sunday I have no band practice so will probably just spend it annoying my wife and playing some games.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Just posted this in some OT thread about male v female vocalists.

Referring back to it here for Musha. Don't you feel a yearning for home when you listen to this? Hell, I do. Brings me to tears every time. As a song of lost love there is nothing to beat it.

There's nothing to match that in London. Not even close. And the history behind it is just astonishing - recorded by Giraldus Cambriensis in what, the 12th century? London's a whippersnapper by comparison.

Mind you. Cwmbran isn't exactly a hotbed of history either - you may have a point.

Cindres

Sounds like the heavy handed GAF we're all used to. Why not just warn him that isn't OK? He helped out a lot of gaffers with cheap deals.

Going to Thorpe Park for Fright Night on Sunday, other than that...sweet fuck all :(

I did Halloween at thorpe park many years ago. Scared me cuntless at the time, was quite young.

EDIT: Rehearsal and SKYFALL tonight. So excited.

SKINNER!

Banned

I had several Halloween club night and party options but have decided to forgo them all to a) save money, b) not wreck myself, and most importantly c) spend time with my significant other. So we will be going to the MCM Expo comic con tomorrow, then either cinema and dinner, or take away and movie night at home. Sunday I should really take the bike out, it's been a while.

Drove to Fife last night. Heading out to town tonight with the old job crew. Halloween house party tomorrow evening! Sunday will be recovery day. Late night food shopping probably. This weekend'll be off the hook!

In other news, John McCririck got dropped by C4. Had no idea he was even still alive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20093205

_63727686_mccririck2.jpg

Mr Cola

welp woke up pissing blood D:, i think my kidneys are shitty again

Mr Cola

dude! I'd see a doctor if I were you.

This has been pretty common for me since i got my kidney stones back in december, i gave him a ring and he has some antibiotics for me to pick up, its either an infection, which i keep getting on and off, or kidney stones again. Shit happens, always fun.

Kentpaul

This has been pretty common for me since i got my kidney stones back in december, i gave him a ring and he has some antibiotics for me to pick up, its either an infection, which i keep getting on and off, or kidney stones again. Shit happens, always fun.

The non drinker in the thread has the fucked insides lol

Chinner

Banned

do....do you drink water?

SKINNER!

Banned

woah, fair enough man. Sorry to hear about your problems though. It would freak me out if I was pissing out blood.

The non drinker in the thread has the fucked insides lol

pfft, we'll see who has the last laugh when you're found in a dark room OD'd from cocaine coated Pockys with Lucky Star blaring out of your tv ;)

Kentpaul

woah, fair enough man. Sorry to hear about your problems though. It would freak me out if I was pissing out blood.

pfft, we'll see who has the last laugh when you're found in a dark room OD'd from cocaine coated Pockys with Lucky Star blaring out of your tv ;)

I couldn't afford the amount of cocaine it would take to OD, shits 35/40 a GRAM yo. its sad but true

I may OD on halo 4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom