• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
What measures have you taken to repeat a second break in? Most professional thiefs will come back a few weeks later when they assume the insurance has paid out and you have all new gear.

My old company learned this the hard way when we got our IT nicked, then the replacement gear nicked a few weeks later.

Getting some extra window locks to make it more secure, the only way to get in now would be to break the glass

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
UBGzk.png

Kind of old but whatever

Also it is bloody freezing.

So I've decided on the Fuji XE-1 and a 27" Dell ultrasharp monitor. Still need a laptop and ultraportable, thinking of the Vaio Duo 11 for the ultraportable but not sure about going touch screen for Windows, I need to try one first. As for the main laptop I don't even know who makes decent laptops these days, the guys at work said go for Sony as they have good battery and build quality, but the last big Sony I got was pretty poor, so I'm wary, but then I don't know about Dell, HP and Lenovo, I really don't want Acer though.

On the desktop I have decided to go for a custom build but I might wait for Nvidia to release their GK110 based graphics card before jumping in since I have the chance to get the best now. Thinking Intel/Nvidia though. AMD just scream bankruptcy to me right now and I think the aftersales support (drivers) is going to be incredibly poor.

Mikeside

So I've decided on the Fuji XE-1 and a 27" Dell ultrasharp monitor. Still need a laptop and ultraportable, thinking of the Vaio Duo 11 for the ultraportable but not sure about going touch screen for Windows, I need to try one first. As for the main laptop I don't even know who makes decent laptops these days, the guys at work said go for Sony as they have good battery and build quality, but the last big Sony I got was pretty poor, so I'm wary, but then I don't know about Dell, HP and Lenovo, I really don't want Acer though.

On the desktop I have decided to go for a custom build but I might wait for Nvidia to release their GK110 based graphics card before jumping in since I have the chance to get the best now. Thinking Intel/Nvidia though. AMD just scream bankruptcy to me right now and I think the aftersales support (drivers) is going to be incredibly poor.

Take a look at the Dell ultrabook range. They're pretty awesome :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh man, I'm in so much pain today! The thing on my leg is a massive sebaceous cyst, and it turns out I'm genetically predisposed to them and there's nothing the doctors can really do about it. So I have lots of antibiotics and lots of codeine to go with it. Between that and my herbal remedy I am in a bubble of fuzzy but still walk around like I've pooped myself. I've had a lot of pain in my life but damn this is maybe the worst.

I can't even leave the house to get my usual Saturday subway and there's no food in the house because I planned on going shopping today. Luckily I live next door to my mum (long story) so I popped in and raided her fridge for supplies and she's going to do a shopping run for me. Sometimes mums are the best.

Mikeside

Oh man, I'm in so much pain today! The thing on my leg is a massive sebaceous cyst, and it turns out I'm genetically predisposed to them and there's nothing the doctors can really do about it. So I have lots of antibiotics and lots of codeine to go with it. Between that and my herbal remedy I am in a bubble of fuzzy but still walk around like I've pooped myself. I've had a lot of pain in my life but damn this is maybe the worst.

I can't even leave the house to get my usual Saturday subway and there's no food in the house because I planned on going shopping today. Luckily I live next door to my mum (long story) so I popped in and raided her fridge for supplies and she's going to do a shopping run for me. Sometimes mums are the best.

Dude that sucks - how long do you think this cyst will last?

iNvid02

welp woke up pissing blood D:, i think my kidneys are shitty again

IM NOT BUYING IT

trying to get out of fifa clubs to play more lol, for shame cola

genetics also plays a part right, so even if you do drink loads of water you might just be predisposed to kidney stones.

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;43649672 said:
Well I've always wanted to speak another language and over the years I've narrowed it down to German or that, were I to actually try.

More speaking than reading/writing. I'd be awful with that, lol.

To be honest, I was always under the impression that you already knew Arabic. Rosetta Stone perhaps? I would've recommended you to go all Nathan Drake and spend time in the Middle East in order to pick up the language through experience but the place is a clusterfuck at the moment.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Dude that sucks - how long do you think this cyst will last?

Probably only a couple more days I hope. It should sort itself out, and I will need a bath very shortly afterwards lol. This codeine is really good though, if I just stay in the same place I can only feel it a little bit. I have no plans on moving at all :p

Mikeside

Probably only a couple more days I hope. It should sort itself out, and I will need a bath very shortly afterwards lol. This codeine is really good though, if I just stay in the same place I can only feel it a little bit. I have no plans on moving at all :p

Sounds like time for an RPG.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Codeine is fucking unbelievable

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I was put on dihydrocodeine a couple of years ago - that was pretty fuckin' sweet.

Dropped some of these down my hatch before going to sleep one time and i swear they kicked in during a dream.

Fell back so fucking fast in the dream then i got up and started puking.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I miss chippys wrapping chips away in news paper.

Place where i get my chips wraps them in paper with fictional news print on them, apparently chips were voted Britains no.1!

Xun

Hope all goes well dude!

Also another boring night in it would seem, ugh.

Unless anyone from Bromley-GAF fancy a drink?

Mr Cola

picture_19.png

Shredded newspaper adds much needed ruffage and essential inks!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
To be honest, I was always under the impression that you already knew Arabic. Rosetta Stone perhaps? I would've recommended you to go all Nathan Drake and spend time in the Middle East in order to pick up the language through experience but the place is a clusterfuck at the moment.

I actually remembered a thread on GAF from not too long back that had extensive resources for learning a new language, so I bookmarked it. Gonna have a look if there's anything on Arabic there later/when I can be bothered.

So, London-GAF. I am in your city for a day. I have my little sister and my dad with me, who did London Eye, Downing Street, St. Paul's and Madame Tussaud's before I arrived. Where do I take them?

Mikeside

South Kensington, do both Natural History Museum and Science Museum

I went to the Natural History Museum for my birthday this year with my mum and girlfriend - the first time I've been since I was about...7?

We spent the whole day there and still missed out on seeing a few bits!

Highly recommended, though - great museum. I'd like to go to more museums, actually.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Maybe I'll be showing my ignorance but I never knew that cover even existed. And it's great! I'm going to replace the cranberry version since everyone has already heard that version anyway. Cheers!! Now I have to do a few test listens and get the order mixed together for perfection.

Anyone else decided on costumes for Halloween or fancy dress?

Maybe I'll be showing my ignorance but I never knew that cover even existed. And it's great! I'm going to replace the cranberry version since everyone has already heard that version anyway. Cheers!! Now I have to do a few test listens and get the order mixed together for perfection.

Anyone else decided on costumes for Halloween or fancy dress?

Ah that's probably because Breed aren't nearly as well known as they should be, I doubt anyone here has even heard of them.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;43676906 said:
Turn your clocks back, chums!

The time of year when I can't remember which of my stuff adjusts itself automatically.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I tried double-dropping the missus' 30mg dihydrocodeine this evening after reading this post. They have no effect :(

In about 4 hours there will be a Breaking New headline on BBC about a guy running naked though the streets while carrying a mountainbike shouting about how he gave up fags.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Gonna correct my spelling in this thread.

Had a fun night, met more of our neighbours, sound lasses, we're gonna chat with em tomorrow after our game out 3am knock a door run got old.
They started it though.

Chelsea v United tomorrow, Gonna be SIIIIICK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom