• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJV3

I was gonna settle the batch, barm and cob nonsense, but it's like fucking eurogamer in here.

And it's a fucking barm.

It was already settled (it's a cob, everything else sounds like you're having a stroke), hence why we've moved onto more important things.

I'd ask you to join us, but you'd probably say you played as Pikachu.

PJV3

It was already settled (it's a cob, everything else sounds like you're having a stroke), hence why we've moved onto more important things.

I'd ask you to join us, but you'd probably say you played as Pikachu.

Balls.

Barm is correct, batch is acceptable and cob is just fucking stupid.

Too old to be Pikachu, my glory days were the spectrum and Jet Pac.

PJV3

Wait... balm?!?!

I've heard it called a barn, but balm is what you rub onto burns to stop the pain.

I am sorry, Barm.
I broke my laptop, and this phone auto corrects everything.

Barm-bread
Cob- mud mixed with horse shit, used to build cottages.

SKINNER!

Banned
aaaw man! Wu-tang and MIA at this year's bestival? Hope they do a proper tour of the UK as well. Snoop too but I couldn't care less about him.

PJV3

aaaw man! Wu-tang and MIA at this year's bestival? Hope they do a proper tour of the UK as well. Snoop too but I couldn't care less about him.

What's bestival like atmosphere wise?
The only thing I really know about it is the breastival breastfeeding yurt.

noffles

Banned
Turns out that Sonic fangirl was 14. Was ignoring her over the course of the day and then made the discovery.

Wouldn't have made the joke if I knew that, fuck.

SKINNER!

Banned
What's bestival like atmosphere wise?
The only thing I really know about it is the breastival breastfeeding yurt.

No idea. Never been. Always seemed to have that "hipster/tries too hard to be as cool as coachella" vibe to it. I was just surprised at their lineup this year as it is unusually good.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Anybody seen VideoGameHighSchool? I'm half an hour in and its actually not half-bad..

Also watched machine-gun preacher, now that was pretty awesome, im starting to grow fond of Gerard Butler....First Gamer, then Law abiding citizen and now this....Sweeeeeet

Turns out that Sonic fangirl was 14. Was ignoring her over the course of the day and then made the discovery.

Wouldn't have made the joke if I knew that, fuck.

Bail out, destroy your PC, it won't help though, you're going to prison.

What was the joke? :p

Rubbish King

Oh that, I dont understand Sonic humor so i didnt realise..

^_^

It happens to the best of us bro, i remember my mate must've text this girl for a week straight ...should've seen his face when she told him she was 14 (He was 20, she was well developed)

PJV3

No idea. Never been. Always seemed to have that "hipster/tries too hard to be as cool as coachella" vibe to it. I was just surprised at their lineup this year as it is unusually good.

It's meant to have more of the old glasto ethos, I'd be interested in something like that, but I don't wanna be surrounded by a bunch of numpties, trying too hard as you put it.

14 lol
Didn't have to worry about stuff like that in the 80s, 14 year old girls looked fucking terrible, and looked 14 years old.

noffles

Banned
I did it as a piss take because Sonic fangirls are the most hilarious people in the world. In no way did I expect her to take it as flirtatious.

LET'S JUST GET THAT COMPLETELY CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Rubbish King

I did it as a piss take because Sonic fangirls are the most hilarious people in the world. In no way did I expect her to take it as flirtatious.

lol... okay buddy.....nudge nudge wink wink, bro
CHEEZMO™;47154219 said:
What was her number bro? Just curious.

I saw this coming a mile off

noffles

Banned
I had a thing for a 15 year old when I was 16 though. She used to write slash Harry Potter fanfiction and tell me that it was cute and not creepy.

She was cool.

noffles

Banned
The internet creates horrible people.

Owning a tumblr blog is something that completely repels me from the opposite sex.

SKINNER!

Banned
It's meant to have more of the old glasto ethos, I'd be interested in something like that, but I don't wanna be surrounded by a bunch of numpties, trying too hard as you put it.

14 lol

You get twats at all festivals anyway. Go for the music and forget about the idiots. Plus, for every idiot you meet you're bound to meet a great guy or cute chick. It all balances itself out.

You better start heading down to Wales and buying a truckload of beads if you want a good lawyer to cover your ass. I suggest the shiny ones with glitter.

noffles

Banned
CHEEZMO™;47154573 said:
You coulda put your wand in her chamber of secrets, yo.

She definitely found me attractive, I know that much... I was just an awkward kid 3 years ago though. Couldn't be helped.

SKINNER!

Banned
ah right. I kinda miss my student days. Not having classes until late mornings, only going in 2/3 times a week. good times...

PJV3

ah right. I kinda miss my student days. Not having classes until late mornings, only going in 2/3 times a week. good times...

It's a bit weird at my age, being at uni. Wish I had done it when I was younger. Crumpet is fucking marvellous to look at, but I feel like gary glitter doing it.

Rubbish King

nice
Nothing wrong with looking, fella. As long as they're 18+.

lol

tumblr_m6xq4b0RcF1qjqs61o1_500.png

It's good guise

Rubbish King

It's really nothing too interesting.

Also, you're stealing kentpaul's "let's post way too big pictures of stuff I like" schtick.

Well it's on netflix and im enjoying the shit out of it

and I'm not doing it intentionally!

I'm my own man Green Scar, I'm my own man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom