• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

If you taking Far Cry 3 serious after the first drug scene then got problems. The game is balls to wall stupid which why it fun also if you up to part I think you are still got more crazy to go

The game is taking itself too seriously. I'm playing it like a moron, driving cars off of cliffs and throwing grenades at bears. The game's like "OOOOOH MYSTERY AND EDGE AND VIOLENCE AND" it's just unbearably crap.

noffles

Banned
What is quite odd is how impressed I was with the penis in GTA: Lost and damned. The amount of detail and jiggle went into it was impressive wonder if it was done willingly or just short straw

There was a penis in Lost and Damned? I didn't play Episodes and that just shocks me...

The game is taking itself too seriously. I'm playing it like a moron, driving cars off of cliffs and throwing grenades at bears. The game's like "OOOOOH MYSTERY AND EDGE AND VIOLENCE AND" it's just unbearably crap.

This made me burst out laughing for some reason.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ugh, I'm so fucking sick of this, my family treat the house like a shithole and because i used to be messy they blame it on me. Well mum just picked a fight with the wrong guy. She left me a note asking me to empty the dishwasher and refill it, dad wrote a note on the otherside from a phonecall so i didnt see it then she has the audacity to blame me for the fucking bombshell my 3 sisters, mother and father make in the kitchen

EVERY
FUCKING
MORNING

So I say NO! This is not my fault! I'm not messy! I'm just not prepared to clean up the disgusting mess everyone makes, she then goes onto say how i make mess in the 'Music room' Where all the instruments are kept, i go in there and see my guitars all on the floor, sheet music, my SISTERS laptop, my SISTERS phone and my SISTERS MUDDY SHOES on the floor.

So my mum has been pwned, everything she has said has no proof to back it and so then she goes on to say I may not be messy but i never help out.

So she changes her argument saying "oh it would be so nice if you would offer to help out" (Screaming it all,ofcourse)

I say what jobs then? She screams "like FILLING THE DISHWASHER, DOING THE WASHING" She then repeated "doing the washing" 7 or 8 times and finished with "taking the washing upstairs"

I then cooly say "Oh so two things then"

I always load my shit in the dishwasher (Nobody else does untill there is no room in the kitchen for it to put) and my sisters have wardrobes of clothes and me and my father have barely any, I have four pairs of jeans and a load of t-shirts socks and boxers.

I dont want to leave on bad terms, but this is making it hard. I cant fucking wait to move out.

/RANTOVER

Hystzen

grenades at bears fuck that be a real man use knife leave grenades for the komodo dragons fuck them hissing ninjas. Meh I must have blanked out the game being serious I just took it as a guy being fucked in the head, I still laugh at the start with waking up and being chill that a guy gave him a tattoo when passed out claiming it gives him powers.

There was a penis in Lost and Damned? I didn't play Episodes and that just shocks me...

A politician character who gives missions is getting a massage and just casually walks around the camera teases at first with clever cutting off then shows it full on. damn great directing from R*

I love the start, but it quickly gets on my nerves. There's better games about insanity, like Alice: Madness Returns.

And I can run away from Komodo dragons, but bears can keep up with me so I find it easier to just blow them up as soon as I see them.

Hystzen

I came across a part on the 2nd island near a re spawning merc stronghold which had bears and Komodos walking around. So ran around pissing off the bears n komodos then ran into the merc base then sat and watch the brawl between man and nature.

noffles

Banned
On a similar note to Tash's, I'm back in halls as of tomorrow. Shit internet, terrible heating, stuff all over the floor and disgusting housemates who I won't see after June.

On the plus side, weekly takeaway night will likely return.

Hystzen

On a similar note to Tash's, I'm back in halls as of tomorrow. Shit internet, terrible heating, stuff all over the floor and disgusting housemates who I won't see after June.

Why I moved back home and decided to have a 1hour commute to uni instead. Plus only in Uni 2 times a week so didn't see point paying for that, at home no need pay rent just put towards food and doing cleaning. It pretty much like living on my own due to house being empty with mum always at work.

On the plus side, weekly takeaway night will likely return.

At least you'll be house hunting this semester and can look forward to not being in halls next year. I remember moving into my uni house, it was awesome. 3 guys and 3 girls, massive house.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I love living at uni, 7 people paying for TV? Sky Entertainment Extra HD with Sports.

noffles

Banned
At least you'll be house hunting this semester and can look forward to not being in halls next year. I remember moving into my uni house, it was awesome. 3 guys and 3 girls, massive house.

At the moment it's looking like it'll be 2 guys and 2 girls for me. Can't wait. 2 of them are in the same flat in halls right now and I essentially live in their place anyway, haha.

September will be grand.

At the moment it's looking like it'll be 2 guys and 2 girls for me. Can't wait. 2 of them are in the same flat in halls right now and I essentially live in their place anyway, haha.

September will be grand.

You can bet it will. I moved from 30 mins away from uni to 30 seconds away from uni!

noffles

Banned
You dont know the half of it bro, im tempted to take pictures and share them on facebook

I have a fridge with dried sour milk all over it, a sink where shit is piled up because the only times people clean are when they want to use something, a hob with a small puddle of oil over it at all times and a counter with unwashed tea towels all over it.

I had booze in that fridge. I'm not touching it now though.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Making fishfinger butties for dinner. Food doesn't get much better than this.

Oh, I don't know about that. Ever tried chocolate fingers in sandwiches? Or swiss rolls unrolled and the rerolled with baked beans inside? Or sugar sandwiches (yep, just sugar, awesome)?

You youngsters ain't lived. Nor, apparently, have I.

Ugh, I'm so fucking sick of this, my family treat the house like a shithole and because i used to be messy they blame it on me. Well mum just picked a fight with the wrong guy. She left me a note asking me to empty the dishwasher and refill it, dad wrote a note on the otherside from a phonecall so i didnt see it then she has the audacity to blame me for the fucking bombshell my 3 sisters, mother and father make in the kitchen

EVERY
FUCKING
MORNING

So I say NO! This is not my fault! I'm not messy! I'm just not prepared to clean up the disgusting mess everyone makes, she then goes onto say how i make mess in the 'Music room' Where all the instruments are kept, i go in there and see my guitars all on the floor, sheet music, my SISTERS laptop, my SISTERS phone and my SISTERS MUDDY SHOES on the floor.

So my mum has been pwned, everything she has said has no proof to back it and so then she goes on to say I may not be messy but i never help out.

So she changes her argument saying "oh it would be so nice if you would offer to help out" (Screaming it all,ofcourse)

I say what jobs then? She screams "like FILLING THE DISHWASHER, DOING THE WASHING" She then repeated "doing the washing" 7 or 8 times and finished with "taking the washing upstairs"

I always load my shit in the dishwasher (Nobody else does untill there is no room in the kitchen for it to put) and my sisters have wardrobes of clothes and me and my father have barely any, I have four pairs of jeans and a load of t-shirts socks and boxers.

I dont want to leave on bad terms, but this is making it hard. I cant fucking wait to move out.

/RANTOVER

Haha, really showing your age here. I remember being 19.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

EVERY
FUCKING
MORNING

/RANTOVER

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES!

I think what phisheep is trying to say...is that you can't beat the system zomg.

Ah, the general tactic in these circumstances is to ask to be redirected to "Mrs Brookes". They will not know who Mrs Brookes is (because she doesn't exist) but will divert you to someone important.

When you get through to the someone important you take their extension number.

Then you have a direct contact.

Used this only this morning, worked like a dream.

Or maybe you can...

TCRS

Banned
moving into my first flat tomorrow. still shitloads to do which I was hoping to have done by now. and it's more expensive than I thought. kind of happy but also a bit uneasy about the unknown. HOW WILL I EAT I CAN'T FUCKING COOK!!

noffles

Banned
moving into my first flat tomorrow. still shitloads to do which I was hoping to have done by now. and it's more expensive than I thought. kind of happy but also a bit uneasy about the unknown. HOW WILL I EAT I CAN'T FUCKING COOK!!

Find food that just needs to be bunged in the oven and steam vegetables in the microwave.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime

Nothing like jumping in the deep end to force you to swim! My mate never cooked but since moving out really enjoys it now and makes most of the family meals. You can do it!

Start with easy things like chili and bolognese/lasagne, things you can make in bulk. Get some 5-for-a-pound freezer boxes so you can freeze portions.
Don't waste too much money on takeaways. Use the butchers/greengrocers/market as they're cheaper than supermarkets, and you get better cuts!

Bachelors pasta and sauce.

Hystzen

Stir Frys most simple awesome food to cook

1) get some diced meat
2)cook meat in frying pan or just throw it into wok
3)when meat cooked throw in stir fry veg pack
4) boil some noodles then after throw that in

bam done in about 10 minutes or less

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister

Ok, we're into survival mode for starters. You need some stuff that you can either cook or comes already cooked.

Simplest solution is to order takeaways for a few days while you work out where the ON switch for the oven is.

Then get the hang of putting something in a turned-on oven for about 20 minutes (frozen chips will do nicely). and they come out cooked.

And once you have got the hang of that, try bunging a few other things either in the oven or on the top (assuming you have worked out how to use that too). Bits of chicken are fine, sausages work well as do burgers.

Once you've got to that stage you can live. Then give yourself 2-3 days a week to learn to do it properly. It's fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom